Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me (3466 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by ebijimi7(m): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2021
Good day guys
I'm in a dilemma right now,
I have a girlfriend in which we have been dating for the past 2 years
I met her july 2018 and asked her to be my girlfriend by December 2018 after I broke up with my ex just because my ex was so confused she doesn't know what she wanted and my ex was just 21 as at that time and this age group phase is what most guys here call that hoeing phase��, so back to the story as I was narrating, so I met this girl we started our journey everything looks so perfect she was gentle,calm,obedient,respectful.
So when I saw all these qualities I felt Gof has compensated me with someone better than who I left just because I had good heart and good intentions towards my ex,
So the love story was interesting and sweet, I spoilt my girlfriend with gift, money and surprises because I was happy I found love again, but I wasn't too convinced she can be as sweet as she is is making herself look,
So one day I called her and tell her that "baby is this really your attitude or you are just pretending" she told me uts her real attitude and that's how her attitude is like that she is not pretending I felt relaxed after hearing that.
Lo and behold after 6 months of relationship and after pretending for 6 months the beast in her surfaced
And that is when we started having issues.
And what are the issues?
Issues like me promising to help her out with some funds but if I can't make it up to her just because something else comes up she would flare up scream at me shout at me telling me I breach agreement and plans without even asking me for the reason why it happened.
This continues like this until I called her to come see me let's hang out.
From which during the hang out I asked her a question that do you really love me?
She said yes,
Then I went further u told her that the way you are doing when it comes to money in this relationship you are making me feel like you don't like me but you are just after my money .
On hearing this she got mad and left my presence then I ran after her to meet her that she doesn't have to do that, but she didn't even mind me and she went home in anger then that same day I started calling but she refused to pick my call and didn't call me back so I made up my mind that if after 3rd day no call from her I would end the relationship.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by scrolldown88: 1:43am On Jul 26, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
I met her july 2018 and asked her to be my girlfriend by December 2018 after I broke up with my ex just because my ex was so confused she doesn't know what she wanted and my ex was just 21 as at that time and this age group phase is what most guys here call that hoeing phase��, so back to the story as I was narrating, so I met this girl we started our journey everything looks so perfect she was gentle,calm,obedient,respectful.
So when I saw all these qualities I felt Gof has compensated me with someone better than who I left just because I had good heart and good intentions towards my ex,
So the love story was interesting and sweet, I spoilt my girlfriend with gift, money and surprises because I was happy I found love again, but I wasn't too convinced she can be as sweet as she is is making herself look,
So one day I called her and tell her that "baby is this really your attitude or you are just pretending" she told me uts her real attitude and that's how her attitude is like that she is not pretending I felt relaxed after hearing that.
Lo and behold after 6 months of relationship and after pretending for 6 months the beast in her surfaced
And what are the issues?
Issues like me promising to help her out with some funds but if I can't make it up to her just because something else comes up she would flare up scream at me shout at me telling me I breach agreement and plans without even asking me for the reason why it happened.
From which during the hang out I asked her a question that do you really love me?
She said yes,
Then I went further u told her that the way you are doing when it comes to money in this relationship you are making me feel like you don't like me but you are just after my money .
On hearing this she got mad and left my presence then I ran after her to meet her that she doesn't have to do that, but she didn't even mind me and she went home in anger then that same day I started calling but she refused to pick my call and didn't call me back so I made up my mind that if after 3rd day no call from her[b] I would end the relationship.
[/b]

End Which relationship? Niggas be clowning shaa grin

22 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Teeboy15(m): 1:45am On Jul 26, 2021
Is the story finished or there's more coming ?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by HoleDriller(m): 1:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Another Simp angry

Always afraid of losing the pussyy.... cheesy

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by duduade: 2:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Why wait till the 3rd day... Be hoping for nonsense

Please break up immediately

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by after4: 2:59am On Jul 26, 2021
So she walked out on you and you ran after her? For what Nah? Nah you dey cause all her attitude. The reason she dey annoy if you no give her money nah because Nah the reason why she dey with you be that. My question to you is, can you spend the rest of your life with what you have seen so far? If yes continue, if no, cut it now. See, the best way to find love is to not look for it. Allow love to meet you. Don't chase love, let it come to you. You see that girl, throw wey her. Even if she call you back, throw wey her. Don't expect people to change. Nobody changes if they don't first see a need to change and be responsible enough to make commitment to change. If you like be simping

27 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by popweezy(m): 3:35am On Jul 26, 2021
I have said this several times... It's high time we start studying womanology as a course in our higher institutions to avoid stories like this..
I am done with anything concerning woman!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by TheUndercover: 5:13am On Jul 26, 2021
scrolldown88:

grin

The niqqa thought he was in a relationship...

If you've come across TRP, and ignored its message, you'll pay dearly for it when it's time to pay. The particular quote below by IM is enough for any man hoping for his love to be reciprocated to ponder on. Women don't reciprocate love in the ways men expect, this is the reason why they end up getting disappointed.

Men always think that, "If I show her love well enough, then she will see through the kindness and reciprocate with the same kind of energy.". Unfortunately, only men think this way, women do not. If you're too kind to a man, he will love you forever but if you're too kind to a woman, she will take it as weakness from your part even if your intentions was pure.

"Men remember being boys. Man has a lucid perspective in comparing the diminished affection of his adulthood to the greater bounty of his childhood. Women do not experience such a significant loss of affection. As such, man is forced to realise he will never again be loved so profusely, for the boy gets his fill, but man loves the most to be loved the least. The profundity of maternal love is longed for, but forever gone. A girlfriend cannot provide that, and is loathe to do so should a weak man demand it. This is perhaps the bitterest of all the pills."

16 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by csamii: 5:49am On Jul 26, 2021
So, is it the third day yet?
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by DeHill(m): 6:04am On Jul 26, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
And what are the issues?
She said yes,
On hearing this she got mad and left my presence then I ran after her to meet her that she doesn't have to do that, but she didn't even mind me and she went home in anger then that same day I started calling but she refused to pick my call and didn't call me back so I made up my mind that if after 3rd day no call from her I would end the relationship.
Guy u are in a situationship, not relationship. End that shit right now, and focus on ur LIFE!
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Churchill6767: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2021
scrolldown88:

Big Time!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Sonnobax15(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2021
cool
Is it really that hard to quit a relationship?

The same paper bag wey she carry come the relationship,tell am to carry that the same paper bag and leave your life.... SIMPLE!!!

As for me,the two relationship wey I don successfully quit,na lack of communication I take purposely end am grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by GreenArrow1(m): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2021
Oga leave that girl.
A lot of what we call relationships these days are just business arrangements, mostly with men on the losing side.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
And what are the issues?
She said yes,
Good morning and sorry about your ordeal.

I don’t know how this relationship is going to end, but I can tell you one thing you must take at heart with you in your next relationship hopefully one without sex or fornication. I hope you can pray to find a partner to court with and end up marrying her. Now back to my advice, never you spoil any lady you are yet to marry with money and gifts. Be nice, form average guy and gift her only and only when necessary.

Guys, stop giving these young ladies your money if you are truly seeking for true love. She probably loved you genuinely at first, but when the gifts started coming in without resistance then it became ‘natural’ for her to start feeling entitled to your money.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Opemiposii(f): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2021
you ought nt to say dat she is after your money.. and also... i guess u really wana breakup b4 nw... do wat pleases you...
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2021
End relationship,buy agbo and become a stallion in bed
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by phemmyfour: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
And what are the issues?
She said yes,
Don't be a SIMP....you are the one spending the money, running after her, doing the calling..... Wake up and be a Man, stop calling, begging and spending on her. She ll get the message

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by BigDick70inch(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
So the love story was interesting and sweet, I[s] spoilt my girlfriend with gift, money and surprises[/s] because I was happy I found love again, but I wasn't too convinced she can be as sweet as she is is making herself look,
And what are the issues?
She said yes,
[s]On hearing this she got mad and left my presence then I ran after her to meet her that she doesn't have to do that, but she didn't even mind me and she went home in anger then that same day I started calling but she refused to pick my call and didn't call me back so I made up my mind that if after 3rd day no call from her I would end the relationship.
[/s]

Fixed.....
Only......if u had shown lil bit of i don't care attitude........she would have been the one begging to pick yo call.......
U became too predictable......

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Adejo1(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2021
Ever since you started this relationship, what value has she added to ur, instead you're the one spending for her and other things.
Stop being a SIMP

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Mide3367: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Women + money
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by ceede2: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2021
BigDick70inch:
[/s]

Fixed.....
Only......if u had shown lil bit of i don't care attitude........she would have been the one begging to pick yo call.......
U became too predictable......
You nail it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Abyounghammed(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Adejo1:
Ever since you started this relationship, what value has she added to ur, instead you're the one spending for her and other things.
Stop being a SIMP
Hmm tough question I must say, I still wonder what use are those girls we call girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2021
You cause this,why giving gifts in the first place,see to know whelther they like you or not,just don't initiate any gift or money,and see if she continues with you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by daddio(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
And what are the issues?
She said yes,

She has ended the relationship, some things require making use of own senses.
You can see the RED FLAG already, (though) there are still some good ladies out there.
Open your eyes and your mind.
So after calling her severally, texting her and even series of message on both WhatsApp and Facebook without getting reply to any you are still gonna give her a second chance?

I'm sure you've eaten her FLUFFY THOUGH. Look for another lady with a better FLUFFY THOUGH again.

She's not meant for you neither are you meant for her.
Dump her into the trash can she belongs like you dropped your other ex and MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2021
ebijimi7:

So one day I called her and tell her that "baby is this really your attitude or you are just pretending" she told me it's her real attitude and that's how her attitude is like that she is not pretending I felt relaxed after hearing that.

grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing.. you even felt relaxed lol.
So you were expecting her to say 'No sir, I'm just pretending oo, I'm only after your money and I'm a bad girl..LMAO"

Even devil no go tell you she's bad when she wants something from you,

If you no shine your eyes, street.....

Somebody help him with the link to the eye-shining thread

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by desertboom(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2021
TheUndercover:

grin

The niqqa thought he was in a relationship...

If you've come across TRP, and ignored its message, you'll pay dearly for it when it's time to pay. The particular quote below by IM is enough for any man hoping for his love to be reciprocated to ponder on. Women don't reciprocate love in the ways men expect, this is the reason why they end up getting disappointed.

Men always think that, "If I show her love well enough, then she will see through the kindness and reciprocate with the same kind of energy.". Unfortunately, only men think this way, women do not. If you're too kind to a man, he will love you forever but if you're too kind to a woman, she will take it as weakness from your part even if your intentions was pure.

"Men remember being boys. Man has a lucid perspective in comparing the diminished affection of his adulthood to the greater bounty of his childhood. Women do not experience such a significant loss of affection. As such, man is forced to realise he will never again be loved so profusely, for the boy gets his fill, but man loves the most to be loved the least. The profundity of maternal love is longed for, but forever gone. A girlfriend cannot provide that, and is loathe to do so should a weak man demand it. This is perhaps the bitterest of all the pills."

Making lots of sense.

Could you please explain your bolded words further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Moz22: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2021
I'll be back tomorrow to know what's up if she called or not
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Erums(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2021
Wait you ran after her.... Your skimping no get part 2
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Wannabenz: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Why is it that most Nigeria relationships are mostly one sided, it's always the guy helping the girl. Abeg if there's any girl that wants to help my life and ready for marriage abeg buzz me for WhatsApp I dontry09068664144.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Jesterinjay: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller come and see
Re: How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Like Sex / New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate / Ladies Will Never Reject A Date From Any Of These Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.