Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? (63274 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by ire803386: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
My guy you are not alone and I love what your step mom said just leave her. Am in a similar situation and am looking for a way to leave. Am telling you this will never end well and she will never change regardless of your financial status

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by illicit(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Why did u decide to inconvenient yourself by taking a woman to live with u when u know u ain't ready
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kick her out of your house. Let her go and live with her parents. Provide money monthly for your baby's upkeep and bring her home when she is a bit grown.

Nobody deserves to be unhappy in their home.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Miracle1991: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
You called her a baby that is why she is behaving like a baby.
Give me her phone number,I swear the mother will beg her to come back.
Mind you, there is nothing like baby mama.
Baby mama is another name for ashawo that is why she is showing character of ashawo. No money no enjoyment, or money for hand back for ground.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by sawdi: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Madmazel:
The only problem you have is how to manage your finances. Learn how to save, learn how to keep money for dry days. Also, learn how to say NO to some expenses that won't benefit you on the long run. Stop saying yes to every request from people to get money from you.

What you are yet to grasp is that, sir you are indirectly married now though you haven't done the rites. The way you spend money now and how to use it matters now to when she wasn't living with you or have a child for you. There are two more lives involved now.

Most women are like this in marriages. Most marriages experience this.The sole responsibility to take care of the house is solely on the man. Though wives are there to assist, but always remember it's your sole responsibility.

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Most women won't be comfortable with a dry spell from their husbands for too long. I guess this might be the only bad side about her. I'm sure they are other good qualities from her which you decide to stick with her before getting her pregnant.

They will tell you to leave her etc, They will tell you talk to her bla bla bla. No matter the talk, she won't change. You should learn how to manage the home better. And try and invest in her too like a business or something so something can be coming in from her side and less complains from her when things are tight from your own end.

I wish you all the best in your marriage, Shalom.

Op. This one too make sense.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by deltateam: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
AyarmBoye:
Damn it 100k is damn too small to cater for you and you family especially with other commitments like loans and likes.You need money if you want most Nigerian women to be submissive 100%...Since you are not married yet,give her an ultimatum ...either she sees the situation in ur own perspective or she returns to her parents..if she picks the later bro it means her parents are in support of her characters...you can either have ur daughter stay with ur parents or with her..hustle hard...100k small for this current economy bro

Tell your government that made #30k minimum wage.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by ridwanlawal: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bluntguy:
You are seeking for advice now because you don't have money in your pockets at the moment. Once you receive your pay now, she will welcome you home warmly and you will forget you ever asked for advice concerning her.
Now here is my advice:
Be patient till the next payday, you will soon smile again. Olodo!!!
What kind of Snake in the Monkey shadow advice is this?
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Bro, Start Blogging Business Now And Thank Me Later, that's My advice for you, In 2020 you are making less than 100k as monthly salary, Bro You need another source of income, Get In touch with me.

You are really high.

Get in touch with you kee you there. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by PastorFire: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Don't ever let a woman trap you with pregnancy. I repeat, don't ever
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by deltateam: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
sawdi:

Op. This one too make sense.

Do you think such women love to work?

Awon slay queens.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by bluefilm: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
dangerousdaddy:
Good evening people. Please don't mind my English. My post is actually out of pains and frustration and i may not type with the correct words.

I'm a 31 years old guy. I'm actually very bad with spending because when i have money, whoever asks from me gets. I am under alot of pressure lately especially from those around me. I am the 1st child of my parents and have so many responsibilities.

I got my girlfriend pregnant and she moved in with me. My parents were never there for me so i vowed i was going to be there for my kids. Hence i do all i can to make sure my daughter and her mum are OK.

The girl in question is a torn in my flesh. Totally different from when we were dating without a child. Nowadays, as soon as i get my salary, she wants to buy this, she wants to buy that even though she knows i receive less than a 100k and i have multiple loans i am paying back because we moved out of our old apartment due to space constraints especially after she delivered.

Whenever i don't have money, there is never a happy moment in my home. But if i come home and bring money, we become very good friends. She wants to live a good life which is not wrong but I feel when she knows how i am managing, she ought to understand and bear with me.

The last straw that broke the camel's back was, i was yet to be paid, i had 700 with me. I gave her to make some food because we had the basic food stuff in the house.... Rice, beans, ogbono, spaghetti, garri, Egusi.... Palm oil. So basically all she had to buy was fish or something to put inside the food.

I came home after a hard day at work and met an empty kitchen. When I asked for my food, she asked me what i expected her to cook with 700 naira. I got so mad and left the house but since it was late (it was close to midnight), i decided to come back. In my anger, i started asking her why she's treating me badly. And the next thing is, she called her mum to say I'm fighting with her and that i pushed her to the ground. Her mum replied and said that if anything happens to her daughter, she would hold me responsible. That she didn't give me a wife......

Now I feel i should just end everything and let's go our separate ways before it becomes a case of domestic violence. I never want to see my child grow up to see me fighting with her mum always and being unhappy. I believe a child that grows up in an unhappy home is always at a disadvantage. Please help me guys. I am in pains.

I hope this makes front page

Sorry sir.

I know someone must have told this but I will still repeat it because it's true, 50 naira gold circle would have saved you from all these wahala. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by mozona(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Guy leave the girl.. collect ur pikin and if she drag pikin with u, leave the pikin with am.

Pikin go know him papa one day.

Or else she go kill u she and her mama

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by intruder15(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
dangerousdaddy:
Good evening people. Please don't mind my English. My post is actually out of pains and frustration and i may not type with the correct words.

I'm a 31 years old guy. I'm actually very bad with spending because when i have money, whoever asks from me gets. I am under alot of pressure lately especially from those around me. I am the 1st child of my parents and have so many responsibilities.

I got my girlfriend pregnant and she moved in with me. My parents were never there for me so i vowed i was going to be there for my kids. Hence i do all i can to make sure my daughter and her mum are OK.

The girl in question is a torn in my flesh. Totally different from when we were dating without a child. Nowadays, as soon as i get my salary, she wants to buy this, she wants to buy that even though she knows i receive less than a 100k and i have multiple loans i am paying back because we moved out of our old apartment due to space constraints especially after she delivered.

Whenever i don't have money, there is never a happy moment in my home. But if i come home and bring money, we become very good friends. She wants to live a good life which is not wrong but I feel when she knows how i am managing, she ought to understand and bear with me.

The last straw that broke the camel's back was, i was yet to be paid, i had 700 with me. I gave her to make some food because we had the basic food stuff in the house.... Rice, beans, ogbono, spaghetti, garri, Egusi.... Palm oil. So basically all she had to buy was fish or something to put inside the food.

I came home after a hard day at work and met an empty kitchen. When I asked for my food, she asked me what i expected her to cook with 700 naira. I got so mad and left the house but since it was late (it was close to midnight), i decided to come back. In my anger, i started asking her why she's treating me badly. And the next thing is, she called her mum to say I'm fighting with her and that i pushed her to the ground. Her mum replied and said that if anything happens to her daughter, she would hold me responsible. That she didn't give me a wife......

Now I feel i should just end everything and let's go our separate ways before it becomes a case of domestic violence. I never want to see my child grow up to see me fighting with her mum always and being unhappy. I believe a child that grows up in an unhappy home is always at a disadvantage. Please help me guys. I am in pains.

Out of everything you wrote, the part that caught my attention was the bolded.

Guy, be careful with the woman you are with. If she can tell people things u didn't do, that's scary. Her mouth is sharper than sword.

Was she ever employed? Did she graduate? How many months is the baby now? We all pour out frustration one way or the other. If she was a working class and the baby made her lose her job, she may be frustrated and just transferring it.

Both of you need to talk deep. Since you observe she is calm when there is money, use that moment to talk to her. She is meant to support you. Not bring u down. If there is no improvement over time, walk away. But always cater for your child. Always.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by sawdi: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
deltateam:

Do you think such women love to work?

Awon slay queens.

We can never know till the OP says otherwise.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by AyarmBoye(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
deltateam:

Tell your government that made #30k minimum wage.
lolz....you are blaming the government?? The sooner u know that govt don’t give a Bleep the better ... even if govt set it at 100k ,would it be enough?? Drop that mentality and enter street..it pays more than most white collar jobs .
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by emperorlaqrin: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bluntguy:
You are seeking for advice now because you don't have money in your pockets at the moment. Once you receive your pay now, she will welcome you home warmly and you will forget you ever asked for advice concerning her.
Now here is my advice:
Be patient till the next payday, you will soon smile again. Olodo!!!

Your moniker truely speaks. Lol
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by TechSkill: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
dangerousdaddy:

So sorry bro...

Well, your peace of mind comes first...
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by BigIyanga: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Advice: Dont get married without improving your finances. After your woman is done nursing the babe, ask to go get a paid job
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by bignero: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
dangerousdaddy:

Shes taking advantage of the fact that you don't want a broken home.. Some one said give her time and tell her to change.. No, everything you tell her, she will use to manipulate you..

Plan on what to do secretly..
Shes not your wife... (the lie part to her mum can be very painful).

Its too early to be suffering all this.. Kick her out, if need be.

You made a mistake from the onset, why fornicate? Now your torn between your daughter and peace of mind... You made the error and are suffering the consequences... Non married men, better learn from this..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Mac2016(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
dangerousdaddy:

I'm a 31 years old guy.

Let me start by saying I doubt if this your gf changed. It is just that your load has increased and she is not seeing with you.. She still wanted the kind of life I am presuming she led with you as a spinster.
Mind you all women detest financial constraints.. They can't think straight under many financial obligations that seems might not be met easily by their spouses although some are more considerate than others. As a newly co-habiting partners, she would find it difficult to shoulder many things without "liquid" fund.
Just please bear with her and don't beat her. Work for additional income, I want to believe she brought the advice for a change of apartment as well... In lagos, 100k salary is very small. Look for extra source of income, maybe another job or other hustles and for now don't carry her along on your new stream of income else she will enlarge her taste to chew up your newly found source of income. Calm down.. More money may resolve this issue.
Most women hate absence of money..

Even if they stay, they grumble.

Just work for more income and pls don't be in a haste to let her know your new incomes else she go get you again. My little coin!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by cocolacec(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
dangerousdaddy:

Try to create a small biz for her so she understand the value of money.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Facidio: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Stop giving her money,.... Or tell her you are going for outside job for 2 weeks and they have not paid you,... Give her like N1500 only that that's all you have. Only her will pack out. I don't have to chase her yourself. Just withhold ur money. And wen she does park out.... Just be giving her money for ur child's upkeep.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by forghe(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
leave the relationship. but make sure you send money for your daughters up keep
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
I'm glad you know the best thing to do. Leaver her for these reasons.
1. You are not married, you are just cohabiting.
2. Your relationship is not built on love but on material things.
3. Her mum clarified you well on phone, " I didn't give you a wife".
You are both cohabiting illegally but you should leave her legally. Go to a police station with a family of you and write a statement so that whenever anything bad happens to her after leaving her, you are free. Just made ur mind up to be paying her feeding allowances every months and let her go live with her mum.
This is my advice for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Askme2020(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
dangerousdaddy:

Cuz she got pregnant for you doesn't automatically makes her your wife. First u need to both go your separate ways and figure things out. Secondly u need to ask yourself if u really want to spend the rest of your life with her. Third u need to man up and live up to your responsibility. You don't have to keep her under your roof if u don't want to. U are not married to her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by SirJerrie(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mstick:

You're saying they're families that make food with 700# in this present day Nigeria?!

?
What are you saying?.
According to the OP there're foodstuffs readily available to be cooked!!! And you're saying #700 will not be enough to buy meat or fish or any other little thing she needs to add to whatever she decides to cook??
Why did she collect the money then?!

If she's materialistic, she's a potential cheat!!!
she's not handicapped.. why can't she support the man to the their daughter a life she deserves?!

@dangerousdaddy
she's obviously not happy being stuck with you because of the child you both have!!
She's not homeless without you, she has a mother. Send her home to live the kind of life she wants to live with her mother.
Imagine you married such a woman, you're life would be a living hell. You should be grateful she revealed who she really is...
JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE PRESENT IN YOUR CHILDS LIFE..CATER FOR HER NEEDS AS MUCH AS YOU'RE CAPABLE TO.
Your "babymama" is NOT YOUR WIFE.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Aksnoopy: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
OP is a Yoruba man and the lady is Yoruba, so I got nothing to say. grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Satoshi9ja: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
To every problem there is a solution.
Lucky for you your solution is simple. You earn less than 100k per month, why not earn more. Why not empower your wife? You can earn a profitable digital skill online.

Most advice you would get is you should send her back, the truth is most women of today cannot endure when it's get tough and you can't blame them.
They see their mates looking flashy and wants to do the same too.

Social media has made everyone think I you're not making it you are a loser. .

My advice once again.
- Learn a passive income/ make more money.
- Set up a business for your lady ( even if it is small)
- Embrace responsibility
- Marry her as soon as possible.

Don't run away from your problem. The elders would say chopping the head off is not the cure to headache.

Learn a Digital Skill Today. I am taking a class where serious minded ones can learn over Ten Digital skills and start making sales today. The price is just 1,000 naira. Tell your wife , Tell your friends, Tell your neighbors, Tell your colleagues.

*To join us, click on the group link:
https:///DUprOq2FengGgamcbNhC97
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
dangerousdaddy:

Guy, please run for your dear life at this stage

She's just a baby mama and all these are coming, just calmly imagine that you have confirmed her your wife.

Please move right now!
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by TemmyT002(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sit her down and talk to her, with love. Don't assume she is wise enigght to understand what you are going through.
Talk with your pastor or Imam too.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Openbusiness: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
dangerousdaddy:

Collect your baby and send the witch away.

Make sure you do DNA test before that.

Twitter slay queen be your baby mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / My Wife Watching Porn / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.