Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock (50503 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by money121(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2020
This irrelevant noisemaker again?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by computer0810(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Dis mad man again.....leader of pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by derbykol(f): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Is Pastor Adeboye your PRO?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Jabioro: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2020
The keyboard warriors..what did he see at Aso rock..he saw cushion chairs,rugs table and home appliances.I hoped that had answered his stupidity ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Lamasta(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Nnamdi Chukwudi or whatever his name is should not drag our revered daddy GO into his daily politics otherwise grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by atobs4real(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2020
COWNU, PLEASE VISIT ASO ROCK AND FIND OUT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Rugaria: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Tomilola360:
He is just a typical representative of his tribe. Full of hatred, tribalistic and devoid of respect for his elders.

Elders kee you there... We are talking state policy/governance and you are fouling the whole discuss with some nonsense elder talk... All the ijiots that destroyed this country are your elders. So we should keep quiet and allow them finish the country cos they are elders?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by lecowas: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2020
He who the gods will kill, they will first make mad...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by SIRRITE: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Is this how Biafra will come, i do ask, talking and insulting and pointing finger will bring Biafra? I just tire for kanu matter, just doing this biafra fight like small children fight and insultings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Sanchez01: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2020
He could not challenge Ngige, Arthur Eze and his suspended handbag Ezes that were embarrassed at the Villa, he couldn't challenge Mbaka who has toured the villa than most cleric but thinks Pastor Adeboye owes him anything.

And this is coming from a man who bolted out of Nigeria when he felt a little heat. Kanu is a cruise. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Scavy: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2020
I CHALLENGE NNAMDI KANU TO TELL US HOW HE LEFT NIGERIA, WHERE HE WAS WHEN HE WENT MIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2020
omenka:
Who hacked your account?
that's the fact on ground.

mind you we're still against Nigeria and desperately want out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2020
Pimpmaride:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/02/i-challenge-pastor-adeboye-to-reveal-what-he-saw-at-aso-rock-nnamdi-kanu/

I have said severaly that this man knows nothing about leadership and Christianity. You think Pst. Adeboye is your errand boy or he went there on your instruction. There's no man knowledgeable in the things of God, that will accept your leadership.
Hey, don't get me wrong, I don't believe in one Nigeria either, neither is Pst. Adeboye my pastor. I wish the country could even be broken into community by community. But Kanu's action so far shows he's against the word of God.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by IgboSomalia: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is really making Igbos look stupid and I'm happy many Igbos are standing up to shut the idiot up and put him in the trash bin.

Kanu is only after getting Igbos killed and only fools allow Kanu lead him to their deaths.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Toscarel: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Kanu shud stop this attack on other tribes clerics.. Anambra elders went to Aso Rock, kanu said nothing abt it....

“I challenge Adeboye to tell the world if he met the old brutal dictator Buhari or somebody that looks like him,” he claimed

Kanu is old na.... He is educated and if Nigeria wants to break sef, this approach isn't the right way...

My heartfelt msg for the heros that died for Nigeria... It's a pity that it is all vain....

Not true the igbo clerics are under scrutiny too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Mires: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2020
Who is this Cownu that is challenging Pastor Adeboye. Why cant he visit Aso Rock to see for himself rather than tempting Pastor Adeboye

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by IgboSomalia: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2020
Toscarel:

Since you want to defend Kanu's stupidity, show us where Kanu asked Igbo elders what they said in Abuja.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Toscarel:

Name. How many Igbo clerics kanu has criticize..

Pls put a link here as evidence..

I challenge you

Ur elders that went to Abuja nko

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by fredoooooo: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Omugo ... challenge ko Challenge Ibadan ni . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by ThatFairGuy1: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2020
iammo:
grin

This old Ibo man sef... Always acting like a child

The WORSE of the Matter is, Ipob members has already obeyed and accepted what he said. You'll be seeing educated man of 50-60 years of age debating over this childish, Foolish, irrational statement. Not to talk of youths that will be laying curse on whoever deviate from the statement. I wonder if Kanu has used their brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Uniquewise: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Go and force him to talk naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Mizfabulous18(f): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by jrusky(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2020
Skyfornia:
Kanu always giving the zoo heat.. grin

Stop being stupud. Grow up.

Pls which heat just tell me? When Anambra monarchs packed their silly heads and head to Aso Rock to meet same Buhari was Kanu dead by then, did he say anything till date about it Hell No but now Adeboye, he is Yoruba man then the bastard woke up from dead.

Sorry I'm not buhari fan never it will not happen and same time can never be in same page with Kanu never. And I remember you are among people calling 2023 or nothong but same Nigeria is zoo bro biko go do brain check.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Kennyswag: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2020
why can't this man face his biafra for once and leave other tribes alone..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by semyman: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Maggots still allow this slowpoke to trend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by davidque: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Only the jobless will pay attention to this coward. Its better he visits Aso rock himself and tell us what he saw

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Captaincee(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2020
kennyade3h:
kanu why can't you visit Aso rock and look for yourself to your satisfaction?
the tin weak me oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by IMASTEX: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2020
kennyade3h:
kanu why can't you visit Aso rock and look for yourself to your satisfaction?
My thoughts, Aso Rock is opened for him too.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by dex4sure: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2020
bubu right nw...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.