Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock (50524 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by zudozz: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2020
This Nnamdi Kanu is making it look as if igbos are senseless people. If fake buhari is in aso villa even people like obj n Atiku would have said or done something abt it. People who have wined n dined with him n know him one on one for decades.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
Kanu only has his ipob fanatics left
Igbos don't listen to him anymore
he has derailed

No sensible Igbo person ever listened to that idiot! Not one!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by zikcash(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Tomilola360:
He is just a typical representative of his tribe. Full of hatred, tribalistic and devoid of respect for his elders.

Tribe kill u dia!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by 4tomandchi: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2020
This guy is deluded. I thought he said he has resigned.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by ba2remagaji: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by omenka(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
that's the fact on ground.

mind you we're still against Nigeria and desperately want out
We're on the same page. I desperately want you guys out too, and will always pray you succeed in your quest to get out.

If it was solely my decision to make, you guys would be out by tomorrow. Some of us are sick and tired of the unnecessary insults and attacks. With you guys out, you would likely mind your business and not meddle in ours while we do the same. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by 8stargeneral: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2020
I want to go and check by myself... I will tell d world when I return, KANU must be right tho.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Toscarel: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Shut up ur dirty mouth.. We know ur type.. Ipob bureau of statistics.... Show me link Kanu specifically called out anambra elders.... Just show me and stop chest beating

Did kanu call anambra elders out.....

Don't be so dumb.... Adeboye is not responsible to Kanu...

Thank you Tomi

Oga if you lack home training and have no other way to respond like a responsible person, then I have no word with you.
What's with the anger?
Am I the cause of your frustration?
Abeg off you go, no response for you then.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by iswallker(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Kanu shud stop this attack on other tribes clerics.. Anambra elders went to Aso Rock, kanu said nothing abt it....

“I challenge Adeboye to tell the world if he met the old brutal dictator Buhari or somebody that looks like him,” he claimed

Kanu is old na.... He is educated and if Nigeria wants to break sef, this approach isn't the right way...

My heartfelt msg for the heros that died for Nigeria... It's a pity that it is all vain....

Please guys. Check my signature

Tot you wanted to tell us the right approach - but you digressed into "check signature crew"

tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by chaloskyx: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2020
REVEAL WHAT? ADEBOYE THAT WENT THERE FOR HIS OWN INTEREST AND TO AVOID PAYING TAXES WHICH WOULD REDUCE HIS ANNUAL INCOME OF HIS CHURCH...YOU THINK HE WENT THERE ON BEHALF OF NIGERIANS OR MEMBERS OF HIS CONGREGATION YOU BETTER WAKE UP IN NAIJA EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF O.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by jrusky(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Skyfornia:

Hahaha...you are already feeling the heat. See epistles grin

Go and see doctor simple as that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by morgstreme: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
SLAP44:

Do you know that there is a new disease in town called BOD, (Biafra obsessive disorder ) most people who hate freedom manifest the symptoms and suffer greatly from running mouth anyhow like you've just done, they are usually tormented by unseen forces. grin

Go and treat yourself.

Kitikpa lacha otu nne gi ebe ahu..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by iswallker(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Abeg, enter house!
Why not come by yourself?
Distance Learning Leader. Runaway warrior, na only internet e dey get mouth.
I challenge you too to tell us how you left Nigeria, you are still dodging that question up to date.
Stupid Coward!

A 25 yr old in Mali led a change in govt operation recently - but you re more concerned about how Kanu fled Nigeria

Who do us this kin tin for naija..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by MinCeteris: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2020
I challenge Nnamdi Kanu to even visit Aso rock gate and grant interview after his visit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by olmoRoc: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2020
why don't you just keep quiet?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by mentored: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by BOFA2020: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Namdiot coward Cownu, the delusional retarded brainwashed runaway albino hunchback leader of the IPIG terrorist monkeys.
What an slowpoke this dotard bastard is.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by mentored: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Kanu shud stop this attack on other tribes clerics.. Anambra elders went to Aso Rock, kanu said nothing abt it....

“I challenge Adeboye to tell the world if he met the old brutal dictator Buhari or somebody that looks like him,” he claimed

Kanu is old na.... He is educated and if Nigeria wants to break sef, this approach isn't the right way...

My heartfelt msg for the heros that died for Nigeria... It's a pity that it is all vain....

Please guys. Check my signature

Do you remember what happened to the wisdom of Ahitophel
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by manuelreports: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Kanu Biafra struggle is not about making noise or accusing other tribe. Time for that has gone, look at Yorubas they are strategising for possible break up without making noise about it. Please we need you to come up with a clear cut strategy on how to achieve Biafra and that must start with an economic blue print. Set up Structures that will empower Young Ignorant Youth, Organise Lectures, meet taught Leaders. Go into diplomatic meetings, Go to the back and make sure IPOB influences elections in Biafraland to make sure Biafran oriented politicians are voted into power. If the world must take us serious, we must first of all clamour for regional econmic statibility and Development. You have one and a millions things to say to educate the mind of the people. It is not by accusing others. Kanu You also need Yorubas to work with You stop insulting them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by kingzizzy: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2020
IboWolf:
This guy is a snake. I am shocked at how my fellow Igbo brothers can subscribe to his thought process.
If you want your “Biafra” it’s going to crumble under this guy’s leadership... wisdom is profitable to direct.

Be guided.

What shocks most Igbos even more is how anyone can subscribe to a 'one Nigeria' where Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen are murdering people daily
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by frankyychiji(f): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2020
kennyade3h:
kanu why can't you visit Aso rock and look for yourself to your satisfaction?
Kanu Sabi press una mumu button grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by frankyychiji(f): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2020
BOFA2020:
Namdiot coward Cownu, the delusional retarded brainwashed runaway albino hunchback leader of the IPIG terrorist monkeys.
What an slowpoke this dotard bastard is.....
Kanu please whine Dem more more grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Golan007: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2020
omenka:
Who hacked your account?

The password is " Election2023".
When that fails they would reactivate Biafra 2.0.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Ategberoson(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Defenders of the Universe, they don't dissapoint! You are not his mouth, let him speak for himself. He was first exposed by a lady who saw him at an eatery in Ghana. He made a deal to run away while people's lives are being wasted? What a "good leader"! Let him explain the "deal" and how much money he cashed out to enjoy himself abroad to the world, Shameless coward!
Not even ashamed he used his followers for a "deal".
I thought they said the soldiers were Northerners, you mean he connived with Northerers to use Igbos for a "deal"?

average Igbo are not mentally sound. they can be so stupid when it comes to defending rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2020
iswallker:

A 25 yr old in Mali led a change in govt operation recently - but you re more concerned about how Kanu fled Nigeria

Who do us this kin tin for naija..
Go and bring his birth certificate to prove he is 25.
Why is he concerned about what Adeboye saw when Ngige is there? Why not ask Ngige, Orji etc?
That fugitive called Reno too left Ibori, his stateman who stole over $550m, Diezani who bought a yatch n the USA, Uzodinma in $12m scandal to be voting for Tinubu online. Stupid hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Ugonna62: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Tomilola360:
He is just a typical representative of his tribe. Full of hatred, tribalistic and devoid of respect for his elders.
My friend shut-up your dirty mouth and be reasonable for once.what he said should't be tribalized as people of diffrent tribes and countries had at different times and fora express similar concerns about the legitimacy of the man in aso rock,in as much as i dont believe in what kanu is saying or his style in the quest for a state of biafra,you should't be insultive of other tribes or culture because its not just uncalled-for but ur too insignificant and irrelevant to do so.ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Yakubu113: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2020
I listen to kanu only for entertainment the guy is very funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by TexasR: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Nnamdi Cownu don baff ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by maitrelalley1(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2020
Please does anyone know how to transfer slap from Nigeria to wherever in the world Be like say I need to send lamidi kanu a nice slap...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Rugaria: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sholaco:
ofcourse, no atom of respect for the elders in the tribe you belong to. You all openly got your parents beaten up and in most cases you eliminated them in order to acquire his/her property. Well done the prodigal sons

We respect our leaders... Unless you want us to believe that those who don't roll on the floor/mud whenever they want to say 'good morning' to their elders are nothing but prodigal sons". . We greet our fathers in normally respectful ways... But obviously you and your type here are up in arms because you will rather see us unleash an avalanche os summersaults whenever we are in the presence of our elders. That is not happening anytime soon,bros... We are not that cullturally retar-ded!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by focus7: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
kennyade3h:
kanu why can't you visit Aso rock and look for yourself to your satisfaction?

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? / Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.