Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock (50507 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Sultty(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
He wants to know if it is d is old dictator he saw or he was wondering if he's made of cake grin grin mad cow-nu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
my support for NK have left since
to me he has derailed

Derailed ke? Was the charlatan, scammer and p0rnstar ever on course?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Erowonsele: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
oga come to Nigeria first before we can listen to you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
He should leave the old man alone, after all he went their to protect his investments, he is not a senator from the east side.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by IgbalodeRaymond: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
candidtalk:

Derailed ke? Was the charlatan, scammer and p0rnstar of my harlot mother ever on course?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Aquarapha1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pastor will tell us on Sunday.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Unrated900(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
helinues:
embarassed

Nnamdi Kanu @ 52 years old.....

Indeed, foolishness don't respect age...

Very foolish man

Igbo people old age na monk.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Adegunle4(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Skyfornia:
Kanu always giving the zoo heat.. grin
Are you being sarcastic?... person wey see small heat for soldiers hand, japa leave una for crossroads...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by richie240: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
omenka:
Who hacked your account?
Pay no attention to him and his likes.
Nobody hacked his account; they are as unstable as water!

Tmr now, @ d command of d semi-lunatic or his ilk, they'll return to d trenches.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by dalass(f): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
gji3ec1:
cheesy Kanu don start again

Learn project/research analysis with SPSS & Eviews via zoom/whatsapp, for just N5k. Chat/call:> +234 814 565 8405

Abi oh...

Why challenge Adeboye? He can equally go there and tell us what exactly what he wants us to see... cheesy

He can even video everything since he's so curious to know

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by richie240: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
Kanu only has his ipob fanatics left
Igbos don't listen to him anymore
he has derailed

IgbalodeRaymond:
that's the fact on ground.

mind you we're still against Nigeria and desperately want out
@omenka, was this not what I said in my last post?

**With one mouth they're denouncing KANU/ipob and with d same mouth, upholding the creed of ipob.

**With one mouth he threw KANU under d bus but profess the ideology of d same KANU with d same mouth! grin

Lolz, .......clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by adekolaelect(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mumu dey talk like say Adeboye is a coward like him.Adeboye now.......... "Who is this stupid scam Guy to ask me what I saw in Aso villa when we are talking abt the disastrous CAMMA policy that wanted to remove Our had earn Religious Investments from our Mouths but I can't blame you but those untrained children that are contributing money for you without offering them any Godly fruits of the spirits .

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Austino778: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Either GO say it out or not...
Nobody can stop what is coming to nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by opribo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Abeg, enter house!
Why not come by yourself?
Distance Learning Leader. Runaway warrior, na only internet e dey get mouth.
I challenge you too to workingtell us how you left Nigeria, you are still dodging that question up to date.
Stupid Coward!

Thats what makes him mysterious. Sorry he cannot disclose that and no leader ever discloses the source of his powers.

....and don't forget he who fights and run has only gone to gather more powers. He lives to fight another day. Biafra is a truth that must come to light.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Akfrenzy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
helinues:
embarassed

sense comes with age but in ur case reverse is the case
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Akfrenzy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
omenka:
This boy thinks too highly of himself. So, if they have something to hide, would they risk inviting him to Aso Rock in the first place?

Jonathan has met *The person Aso Rock* numerous times in the last few weeks, and so have other high profile political figures. I want to believe, according to Kanus ideas, they were blindfolded. Adeboye wasn't hence, according to Kanu, he is in a better position to tell us who's in Aso Rock.

Kanu, do you have sense at all?

Give this stupidity a rest already.
that boy is older than ur fatheroo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by emmy4uNME: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
PLS TELL KANU THAT HE'S TOO SMALL TO GIVE DADDY GO A CHALLENGE. LET HIM TRY ANOTHER PERSON.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
opribo:

Thats what makes him mysterious. Sorry he cannot disclose that and no leader ever discloses the source of his powers.

....and don't forget he who fights and run has only gone to gather more powers. He lives to fight another day. Biafra is a truth that must come to light.
He cannot disclose but is asking somebody a stupid question?
Only cowards run from fights, Nelson Mandela fought to the last, Sowore is not running.
When is he coming back to fight?
Distance learning leader, stupid coward.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Okoroawusa: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nnamdi kanu will die a miserable death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by ioreth69(f): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Abeg, enter house!
Why not come by yourself?
Distance Learning Leader. Runaway warrior, na only internet e dey get mouth.
I challenge you too to tell us how you left Nigeria, you are still dodging that question up to date.
Stupid Coward!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by HRMK: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
PASTOR ADEBOYE IS A HIGHLY RESPECTED ELDERLY CLERIC THAT IS ABOVE MISCHIEF!NNAMDI KANU KNOWS THE CATEGORY OF PASTORS HE CULD USE FOR HIS PROPAGANDA!NOT ADEBOYE!BABA IS ABOVE THAT!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Okwyjesus(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pimpmaride:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/02/i-challenge-pastor-adeboye-to-reveal-what-he-saw-at-aso-rock-nnamdi-kanu/
l will not take any insult against Daddy GO. I no dey do lgbo man reach there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by RAYAM(f): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Come see o, na you send am go.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Lucheeana: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
We are online�! Join us for midnight prayers
https://mixlr.com/school-of-the-supernatural

Click and listen with browser.Let us agree with you in prayers concerning that need.12:00am-2:00am join ur whatsap group https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/JHzFO54Qz1UBOALurErAk7 please don't forget to replace DOT with' .'
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Hifeylove: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2020
His cell room is still waiting for him in Kuje Prison....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by Ghokes(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
The same Adeboye he insulted in the past?...same Adeboye that you threw bile at unnecessarily??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by igbowoman: 2:22pm On May 04, 2021
He saw
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by meccuno: 2:54pm On May 04, 2021
Kanu shud stop this attack on other tribes clerics.. Anambra elders went to Aso Rock, kanu said nothing abt it....

“I challenge Adeboye to tell the world if he met the old brutal dictator Buhari or somebody that looks like him,” he claimed

Kanu is old na.... He is educated and if Nigeria wants to break sef, this approach isn't the right way...

My heartfelt msg for the heros that died for Nigeria... It's a pity that it is all vain....

Please guys. Check my signature
So you are saying that Redeem is a Yoruba church?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by meccuno: 2:55pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:
embarassed

supporter of APC. Always on Igbos matter. Make you no die of stroke oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Army Moving Hardwares On 2nd Mainland Bridge / Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.