Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock (50506 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by helinues: 2:57pm On May 04, 2021
meccuno:
supporter of APC. Always on Igbos matter. Make you no die of stroke oh grin

News date: Sep 02, 2020

Which of the P&P did you just return from that you are responding to this now

grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock by meccuno: 3:18pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

News date: Sep 02, 2020

Which of the P&P did you just return from that you are responding to this now

grin cheesy
Stroke go catch you oh! Say no to Bigotry. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Army Moving Hardwares On 2nd Mainland Bridge / Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.