Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review (643 Views)

This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For All Men Out There!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2020
I am sure every man knows the movie fast and furious... Well, we have successfully arrived at F8 and heading for 9 but just before we hit 9 here is a small review and talk about F8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwGFkTd2uFQ
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by Humanoid01(m): 5:54am On Sep 03, 2020
Charlize Theron is a wonderful actress. She's the main reason I can't wait to watch this movie.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Humanoid01:
Charlize Theron is a wonderful actress. She's the main reason I can't wait to watch this movie.
I will be dropping a review of her new movie the old guard.... The lady is good

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2020
Lefulefu adaibeku amatarasha analqueenluci husbandsnatcha uyaiincomparabl ubunja sisterfire Pocohantas ishilove Dominique sexybbstar missyford31 vanida6 saintmary

If you haven't seen this movie then what have you been seeing
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by Humanoid01(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2020
IamPlato:
I will be dropping a review of her new movie the old guard.... The lady is good
Old guard is a movie to watch. There's hardly a dull moment, and the plot was quite catchy. It made me love Charlize more. I hope they release a second part. The way it ended suggested that there will be.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by chinchonglee(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Humanoid01:

Old guard is a movie to watch. There's hardly a dull moment, and the plot was quite catchy. It made me love Charlize more. I hope they release a second part. The way it ended suggested that there will be.
Nonsense fictional movie.
Maybe because i actually like twisted plot movies like Mile 22 and The witch (a korean movie. Tho it was fictional but the plot was twisted)
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Humanoid01:

There is definitely more coming, so she said
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by vanida6: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2020
chinchonglee:

Maybe because i actually like twisted plot movies like Mile 22 and The witch (a korean movie. Tho it was fictional but the plot was twisted)
How can you say the old guard is nonsense...

I will drop a review on it soon
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2020
vanida6:
undecided undecided
Haven't you watched this movie smiley
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by chinchonglee(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2020
IamPlato:
How can you say the old guard is nonsense...

I will drop a review on it soon
its because i hate fictional movies
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2020
chinchonglee:

its because i hate fictional movies
Fictional movies have always reflected reality...

I will soon be posting movie lessons
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by ubunja(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
Humanoid01:

yep It was good. And based on a comic book. Only hated the rather weak villain..
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by ubunja(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Review the new movies bro. You can start with Tenet by Christopher Nolan.
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by ubunja(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
chinchonglee:

come on dude, how can a movie about immortal mecernaries appropriately titled Old Guard be nonsense??
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by chinchonglee(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
ubunja:
come on dude, how can a movie about immortal mecernaries appropriately titled Old Guard be nonsense??
I dnt like fictions sis.
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by JasperVII(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
IamPlato:
Fictional movies have always reflected reality...

I will soon be posting movie lessons
I see people that hate fictional movies as people that lack imagination.
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Humanoid01:

Old guard not really that interesting.
That black actress is just too unreal for fvcks sake
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
JasperVII:

I see people that hate fictional movies as people that lack imagination.
maybe Their Imaginations Are Not That Broad
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
ubunja:
Review the new movies bro. You can start with Tenet by Christopher Nolan.
yes i Will. I Will be Uploadin a Soft review of The Old Guard because I Dont Want To Give Any Spoilers
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by MineBitcoin(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
IamPlato:
yes i Will. I Will be Uploadin a Soft review of The Old Guard because I Dont Want To Give Any Spoilers
pls add the link to download also
Re: The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review by IamPlato(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2020
MineBitcoin:
pls add the link to download also
if you watch my videos you will see the site name at the bottom right of the video

(1) (Reply)

Most Girls In Nigeria Have 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy / Ozo Is A 7th Wonder / Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Went On A Date Completely Nacked-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.