Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Do I Feel Intimidated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Feel Intimidated? (648 Views)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / Why Do Nigerians Always Feel Intimidated Talking To A Rich Person? / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
No insults pls cry
Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by IamD18: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
You are suffering what most legit hardworking men are suffering in the hands of friends who are into fraud.

To be honest with you, there are 95% possibility that you'll end up joining them because you seems to be a materialistic craving type of guy[Not a crime], couple with the fact that you have no financially capable parents to fund that lifestyle.

But whatever happens tommorow Bruv, please don't sacrifice your mum who I believe has done and still doing her best for you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
A normal boy with F as gender, not surprised.

Anyways, don't feel intimidated cuz they are doing their own thing, you; what can you do?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by Cerebellum: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
I think this clout chasing OP is fake

Eleribu OP grin

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
It shows you don't have a vision for your life. What you have is goals (buying houses, cars, having the latest phones etc). Everything in life has a season and a time. Use yours wisely. Let them flaunt their temporary wealth. Do u want to live your life looking over your shoulders? I really don't have the perfect words to say to u cos many teenagers are in this situation. I read a quote from one small boy that said "it's not illegal till you're caught". But I'll say this... don't live your life just for you. Leave a lasting legacy after u. Who will say anything good about Yahoo boys after they die? But many don't care about after they die. They care about "now now"

Be the dad your kids will proudly say "yea my dad did this". This may sound boring to u cos it's likely not what u wanna hear.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by Canvass: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
You've forgotten that you have a profile and your profile and previous posts says a thing or two about you!
Anyways, keep it up. You can improve on your writing skills that way.
Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I've been going through some emotions lately and I think I need some advice from elders here.
I'm a young guy between the age range of 17-19, a normal boy abnormal boy. But I somehow feel intimidated by most of my yahoo friends with better clothes. I just don't understand,I mean; I love good cloths,jeans,iphones, and all that stuffs by for some reasons best known to me, I chose not to join the yahoo gang. Whenever I see their pics on fb or WhatsApp or I see them on the road, I feel intimidated. Not that I'm scared of them sha,but I feel like I should have those kind of clothes. I've always loved good clothes growing up, butwas never able to afford them for me. One part of me wants to join,the other part of me resists. It's like,there's an internal conflict inside of me between who I am and who my desires want me to be. Because of this, is stylishly avoid meeting them,infact; I've isolated myself. I don't even know how to explain myself,but all I know is that I definitely feel intimidated.
Anyone who has ever been in my shoes, please advice me.
I don't even know the right section to post this.

Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2020
IamD18:
You are suffering what most legit hardworking men are suffering in the hands of friends who are into fraud.
To be honest with you, there are 95% possibility that you'll end up joining them because you seems to be a materialistic craving type of guy[Not a crime], couple with the fact that you have no financially capable parents to fund that lifestyle.
But whatever happens tommorow Bruv, please don't sacrifice your mum who I believe has done and still doing her best for you.

Don't be fooled. That boy is a cronic fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

Your mind never dey...na why
Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2020
I'm in you shoe brv
Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Be the dad your kids will proudly say "yea my dad did this". This may sound boring to u cos it's likely not what u wanna hear.[/quote]

bro! i don't knw you, but the earth will not see u untill u bear the name u're called; in health
in joy and not in pain,
in happiness not in sorrow.
may you eat the fruit of your labour that even the richest call you rich i.e genue or counterfit (but ur advice is genue)
just as u said may your children boldly say "my father did this, my dad did that" in pride in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

bruv u may think u advise the opp but the truth be told, 70% of the advise is for me. God bless u and i'm looking forward for u to be my friend.
Re: Why Do I Feel Intimidated? by Onuhgabriel(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It shows you don't have a vision for your life. What you have is goals (buying houses, cars, having the latest phones etc). Everything in life has a season and a time. Use yours wisely. Let them flaunt their temporary wealth. Do u want to live your life looking over your shoulders? I really don't have the perfect words to say to u cos many teenagers are in this situation. I read a quote from one small boy that said "it's not illegal till you're caught". But I'll say this... don't live your life just for you. Leave a lasting legacy after u. Who will say anything good about Yahoo boys after they die? But many don't care about after they die. They care about "now now"

Be the dad your kids will proudly say "yea my dad did this". This may sound boring to u cos it's likely not what u wanna hear.

(1) (Reply)

MGTOW !!! Get In Here !!! / Ubunja And Ko, Please Explain Why Women Are Addicted To Narcissistic Men / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.