Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years (33999 Views)

Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Oizee(f): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=93489280][/quote] don't cancel, please let's call a spade what it is, I used to be a fan of FFK until that day he was vibrating over a question he could have applied wisdom to answer.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by ednut1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Osinbajo is good to go but the problem is his party....they will corrupt him with bullion van.
he is corrupt already. Next

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by ebuclassic18(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
who is the mumu idiots that will votes that guy
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by ChukwuObe: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
taaaa Osinbajo is a criminal fake pasta.
he just look calm because vice president position in Nigeria is silent
to me I'll prefer Tinubu to him even though I hate Tinubu too
Osinbajo is a typical snake and I can never be deceived by his hypocrisy.

remember that buhari was once like that that they nicknamed him reformed Democrat, he even drank sachet milo and those that bought the whole thing was screaming humility.
so forget Osinbajo's fakeness as it stands nothing good will ever come out of APC
Osinbajo is as bad as Buhari.
this is exactly how yerobas rebranded buhari and sold him to us now look at what's happening.
they're quietly doing the same with Osinbajo

remember phrases like.
buhari will wipe out corruption
a general to fight physically and a pastor to fight spiritually
these where among the numerous phrases they used to deceive people today what's happening?

Osinbajo is a vagabond bastard criminal bribe eating scumbag fake pasta

kiss the truth

Obviously, you are one of the Abia state baby factory products we have in the "zoo". Your parents effort in having and buying you is really a waste of time, energy and resources

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by GamalNasser: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

Shut up your mouth

Osibanjo kee u there

You people don't like the truth and that's how you end up with Useless leader because of poor emotions ..No emotions here bro ..I am very very anti APC but I am good judge of men and Osinbanjo is the best choice since Peter Obi will not make the cut for obvious reasons

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by lexy2014: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Osinbajo is good to go but the problem is his party....they will corrupt him with bullion van.

"They will...?" If u say osinbajos is but his party is his problem & that they will corrupt him in d future, y makes u think he hasn't been corrupted already? What is d party for b4 they corrupt him?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
ChukwuObe:

Obviously, you are one of the Abia state baby factory products we have in the "zoo". Your parents effort in having and buying you is really a waste of time, energy and resources

What has d guys parents got to do with what he said?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Danwakae(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
maybe yes, maybe no but I can assure you that Osinbajo is by far a better, enlightened and a more marketable candidate than tinubu across the Southern regions unlike Tinubu who’s only stronghold (?) remains the SW and that’s still debatable since there are gladiators already tired of his bullshît

Tinubu as a politician is bad, but Tinubu as a Gov or President is another thing entirely...mostly as a president , but for his age(not the football own he is currently using like Baba Buhari), Osibanjo is ok, there many better option from the southwest , but another thing is the Southeast ...they need to be considered, because they haven't not rule before , if we must be fair to ourselves as Nigerians... They are mostly the reason I want power to move to south , because they haven't even occupy the VP slot before ... Irregardless of party...same issue, my region the Northeast is having now, and the agitation has started , the Northwest has always been the one representing the north ... If only our leaders can come together to zone it the six geo political zones , for fairness, unity and justice...look at our peaceful and less tribal the election was btw Baba OBJ vs Baba Olufalae , no live was lost , no post election violents ...same to election btw Baba Buhari vs Late Umar Yar'Adua... Our leaders know the right things but greediness and corruption will not allow them to it ... I am not that bothered about zoning , cos when u like at those who have ruled and look at the region they represent , you would notice that zoning is of no benefits to the masses but for the political elites, but in order for peace to reign , we should also consider zoning , becuase these leaders can go very far for power and the masses will always be at the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
MalcoImX:
Deji too is a human rights activist?
PDP Deji

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Tbh , it makes me weak.
MalcoImX:

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Centcanada: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
God forbid this post in Jesus name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by frontlinePM(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
[Tinubu is your problem, even when your parents failed to give you good life. After Primary schools they sent you to City (Lagos) to learn trades]

That's the problem , how does he shed Tinubus influence off ..I am from the east and I will vote for him if he stands [/quote]
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Haha, El rufai must not oh.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by 27Pushing30: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

you are right but I dont think he will do other than Tinubu's will

Is Tinubu’s will really a bad thing?

If you were offered smooth roads from Lagos to the east or Lagos to the north or Lagos to Ibadan but a combined toll fare of N1,000 will you reject it?

Tinubu’s policies are consistent with development.

As a secondary school student back in the 2000’s I’m a beneficiary of his policy as well as his wife’s spelling bee so yeah I’m biased.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by spy24(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
osinbanjo is already the vice president let some one new go into that position jare

i think his govrnment will sabotaged just like jonathans own
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by FlashDboy: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Truth is that Nigeria can never recover after 16 years of Buhari and El Rufai... We need a visionary fair and sane person as our next president and that's why I strongly recommend Osinbanjo for now

Osinbajo, is the real deal. I wonder how difficult it is for people to realize this.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

El Rufai has already foolishly demarketed himself from 2023 race with his temperament

For now Prof Osinbajo's chances are very very certain he was smart to use his role as Acting President to prove his worth, and to solidify his grassroot appeal the market to market , LGA to LGA ,State to State Trader moni flag off was a perfect way to show himself to the real populace and masses in flesh and in person

[/s]
Osinbajo is a vagabond criminal fake pasta bribe eating scumbag

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by michoim(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nonsense talk
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
THIS COUNTEY IS SUCH A BIG JOKE.LOL. EVERYONE IS A COMEDIAN..

INDIRECT POLITE INSULT
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by jrusky(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
FFK will be worse than El-Rufai.

You lied bro, apc apologist bollock.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

you are right but I dont think he will do other than Tinubu's will

Thank you. He is very unstable
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by jrusky(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
MalcoImX:

Yes he is for your information.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Truth is that Nigeria can never recover after 16 years of Buhari and El Rufai... We need a visionary fair and sane person as our next president and that's why I strongly recommend Osinbanjo for now

Have you considered the fact that he is SO UNSTABLE?

As for me, I ll vote a Northerner if I see any SW candidate for presidency.. other ethnic groups should produce candidates.. middle belt and others also have people with good heads to lead.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by GamalNasser: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

Have you considered the fact that he is SO UNSTABLE?

Unstable like ?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by fredoooooo: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Oloshi Elrufai money you wan chop now Atiku money no sweet again .. omo ale grin
Where those Abuja boys once again abeg grin cheesy grin cheesy
Anything that looks like discipline dey always fear Nigerians , we are lawless ...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Kureh(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
BUT ONLY UR FAMILY THAT HE WILL RULE

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by delawal: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
he will become d,president,of afghanistan,or,syria where there re,many terrorists
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:

If given the same opportunity, FFK will be worse than El-Rufai.

See your shadow laughing at your comment. Unfruitful distractor
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by AfeacoSolarTech(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
the presidential seat is not meant for a man like him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by chloride6: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
FFK will be worse than El-Rufai.

Now you are just delusional

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by GeneralPula: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
[s]
IgbalodeRaymond:
taaaa Osinbajo is a criminal fake pasta.
he just look calm because vice president position in Nigeria is silent
to me I'll prefer Tinubu to him even though I hate Tinubu too
Osinbajo is a typical snake and I can never be deceived by his hypocrisy.

remember that buhari was once like that that they nicknamed him reformed Democrat, he even drank sachet milo and those that bought the whole thing was screaming humility.
so forget Osinbajo's fakeness as it stands nothing good will ever come out of APC
Osinbajo is as bad as Buhari.
this is exactly how yerobas rebranded buhari and sold him to us now look at what's happening.
they're quietly doing the same with Osinbajo

remember phrases like.
buhari will wipe out corruption
a general to fight physically and a pastor to fight spiritually
these where among the numerous phrases they used to deceive people today what's happening?

Osinbajo is a vagabond bastard criminal bribe eating scumbag fake pasta

kiss the truth
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Greater Lagos LBIC Estate (Pictures) / Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.