Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years (34028 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Shattuck(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Danwakae:

Its not really about Our votes ...but the lower brokers that be in each state and region ... Like in my state Taraba , my people don't know much about Tinubu except the political class , as such, its those political class that always influence the voters with either money or rigging... We need a sound president likes of Femi Adesina , Prof Star boy , GSM, NOI, Nnamadi( not Kanu o), Peter Obi , ...if the power will go the south and a northern VP that is vast on security issues...my Allah change the minds of our leaders for the better ..Amin.
love your comment it will be nice for every Nigerian to think of the greater good for all Nigerians irrespective of religion or tribe, I just want a prosperous nation irrespective of creed or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Myself2(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
MalcoImX:
Deji too is a human rights activist?

I tire o my brother

Well you know what the wise men say that in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by fuck419: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hell Rufai will be President only in your world.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Taiwojon(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
trash
trash
trash

we don't want a president of Islamic agenda.

we don't want a president of Boko Haram

we don't want a president of Antichrist

say no to Mr el rufai
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by theozobby(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Corruption is still far better than visionless Nepotism
now you believe stealing is not corruption?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by TruthinAction: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
His first project will be to kill all Christians and close all Churches. But he will dig his own grave in the process.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by zenith5: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Don't you ever pray for that man to be the president,he is wicked and has no pity.el-rufire

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by emilo2bad: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
MalcoImX:
Deji too is a human rights activist?
Good question ? anybody that government did not favour will turn to overnight activist

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Guide777(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Though this an irony.
Though in truth, we can't have a psychopath to replace a fulapsycho. If it happens, it's better we sing the dirge for the nation so long dead

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by soundmind4ree: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
nku5:
If el-rufai becomes President eh, he will make Buhari look like father xmas

can it be WORST THAN THESE!??

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by anonimi: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Corruption is still far better than visionless Nepotism

Is nepotism not corruption and an enabler for stealing as the nepotism appointee will be protected as a sacred cow?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by McRhymesman: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
El-rufai a ba n kan je gidi
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Bluntemperor: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Danwakç xhae :

Osibanjo is the best , but his loyalty for Baba Tinubu will not favour him in the north and south east

You can say that again, bro
This Osinbajo is a ringing tone for everyone-in humility,unity,peace and Future endeavour.Watch my words! Even President Buhari knows well that he has a dependable Vice.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
So funny. He indirectly insulted that short man Hell fire
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by 4four(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Truth is that Nigeria can never recover after 16 years of Buhari and El Rufai... We need a visionary fair and sane person as our next president and that's why I strongly recommend Osinbanjo for now
my blother, it will even take GOD grace for Nigeria and Nigerians to recover by the time boo boo is done with his 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Tachio2061: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Anybody that sales out El-rufai for president will have a bad market. He won the governor seat as an opportunist under Buhari's cover.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by inyenejo(m): 12:35am On Sep 03, 2020
U can not be sane and belongs to apc it's impossible, no sane mind embrace apc
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Yusman316(m): 2:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Nigerians are very unrealistic funny people. We are bad followers, but all we see are bad leaders. As if they leaders are not products of our society. Imagine kids in secondary schools already bribing their way to pass waec. Imagine what they can do in the future if they get the opportunity. Yet all we do is blame leaders as if we are any better.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by pagodtd(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2020
However, he was stripped on a sack that directly resulted in a touchdown in the third quarter and contributed to the Giants’ 34-27 loss to the New York Jets. The offensive struggles have put the Bears, who rank 28th in the league in scoring at 16.9 points per game, in a precarious position in the playoff chase as they enter this game Bears v Giants live games behind the Minnesota Vikings for the second and final NFC wild-card spot. The loss to the Rams also marked the third time Chicago has lost when holding opponents to 17 points or less.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by anoziechi(f): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
So that he can islamize nigeria e kwa
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by kafeii123: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
Truth is that Nigeria can never recover after 16 years of Buhari and El Rufai... We need a visionary fair and sane person as our next president and that's why I strongly recommend Osinbanjo for now

I don't recommend Osibanjo... he's too elitist. I'd prefer Saraki Peter Obi...

I don't see anyone in APC at present...Maybe Fayemi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.