Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years (34024 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
taaaa Osinbajo is a criminal fake pasta.
he just look calm because vice president position in Nigeria is silent
to me I'll prefer Tinubu to him even though I hate Tinubu too
Osinbajo is a typical snake and I can never be deceived by his hypocrisy.

remember that buhari was once like that that they nicknamed him reformed Democrat, he even drank sachet milo and those that bought the whole thing was screaming humility.
so forget Osinbajo's fakeness as it stands nothing good will ever come out of APC
Osinbajo is as bad as Buhari.
this is exactly how yerobas rebranded buhari and sold him to us now look at what's happening.
they're quietly doing the same with Osinbajo

remember phrases like.
buhari will wipe out corruption
a general to fight physically and a pastor to fight spiritually
these where among the numerous phrases they used to deceive people today what's happening?

Osinbajo is a vagabond bastard criminal bribe eating scumbag fake pasta

kiss the truth

Thank you so much for this.. Double tongued 'pastor "..Over night he has become a saint to them.. CHAMELEONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by AsawanaDgreat: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Say no to religious bigotries
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
FFK will be worse than El-Rufai.

Focus on d topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by chloride6: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Tinubu has proven to be more capable than osibanjo

How has he proven anything?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by jefff455: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Truth is that Nigeria can never recover after 16 years of Buhari and El Rufai... We need a visionary fair and sane person as our next president and that's why I strongly recommend Osinbanjo for now
osinbanjo would have made sense but he seems to be easily manipulated by people it's better somebody who does not have any affiliations to PDP or APC become president

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Pls dump these 2 losers and go get reasonable people in your mist.. or are you dead without them?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Vikynas: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Who's this one??
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by chloride6: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
27Pushing30:

Is Tinubu’s will really a bad thing?

If you were offered smooth roads from Lagos to the east or Lagos to the north or Lagos to Ibadan but a combined toll fare of N1,000 will you reject it?

Tinubu’s policies are consistent with development.

As a secondary school student back in the 2000’s I’m a beneficiary of his policy as well as his wife’s spelling bee so yeah I’m biased.

Why toll?

What are people paying taxes for?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Unstable like ?

He is double tongued.. onye ire abuo in igbo.. he is a chameleon .open your eyes look well and deep
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by tnerro1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
I surport osibanjo for 2023 president #calm down leadership grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
maybe yes, maybe no but I can assure you that Osinbajo is by far a better, enlightened and a more marketable candidate than tinubu across the Southern regions unlike Tinubu who’s only stronghold (?) remains the SW and that’s still debatable since there are gladiators already tired of his bullshît

Pls stop rebranding him just like Buhari. We have seen enough.. dont bother it wont fly.. he has become a saint overnight?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by micflo28(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Trust in governance has dwindled. We need someone to restore the trust
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

El Rufai has already foolishly demarketed himself from 2023 race with his temperament

For now Prof Osinbajo's chances are very very certain he was smart to use his role as Acting President to prove his worth, and to solidify his grassroot appeal the market to market , LGA to LGA ,State to State Trader moni flag off was a perfect way to show himself to the real populace and masses in flesh and in person

Just imagine, VP and trader Moni I wail for who no wail for unaa.. such a big shame..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by chloride6: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
27Pushing30:

Is Tinubu’s will really a bad thing?

If you were offered smooth roads from Lagos to the east or Lagos to the north or Lagos to Ibadan but a combined toll fare of N1,000 will you reject it?

Tinubu’s policies are consistent with development.

As a secondary school student back in the 2000’s I’m a beneficiary of his policy as well as his wife’s spelling bee so yeah I’m biased.

Please dont vex me,

I pay 600 per round trip on that bridge and pay 18.96% tax.

Yet you still pay school fees out of pocket as well as hospital fees.

The annual revenue of LASG is over N700bn. Any yet we pay for toll. What are taxes now for?

Yet the useless LASG is the least accountable state goverment in Nigeria. Even the FG is more accountable and transparent. All their activities are shrouded in secrecy.

what capital project is Sanwo olu executing in Lagos that is worth N300bn? At least age has spent a year in office.

Even inner roads in Lagos, they are filling it with with rubble.

Please talk about what you know.

Wh
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Pauladex(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
To vote for the devil himself is better than for body bag governor. Southern Kaduna indigene can testify to it.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by jrusky(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
[s][/s]
Osinbajo is a vagabond criminal fake pasta bribe eating scumbag

Haaa bro na wetin nah?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by VEE2010(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
The office of president is not intended for a capricious individual who does not support constructive criticism and always quick to react and betrayed by an emotion biased towards fanaticism. Nor is it intended for a vengeful fellow who will blatantly destroy properties perceived to belong to an opposing viewpoint.
We need to be aware of the characters that occupy our public office, especially the office of the presidency which is in fact the symbol of our integration as a nation. We need someone with a broad knowledge of geopolitics and socio-economics.
The character of the subject mentioned does not correspond to our aspirations

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by solmusdesigns: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

Just imagine, VP and trader Monica.. I wail for who no wail for unaa.. such a big shame..

Keep wailing Na.. it's your eyes Na

Or what is wrong in government revolving loan for traders same model of revolving loan Indians used to move out of been poverty capital of the world

Mohammed Yunus is an Indian Nobel peace prize winner who started revolving loans for poor people who can't afford bank loans, that small small money he gave traders and farmers as loan liberated them from chains of poverty

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Truth is that Nigeria can never recover after 16 years of Buhari and El Rufai... We need a visionary fair and sane person as our next president and that's why I strongly recommend Osinbanjo for now
u mean the one that combined buhari to sink Nigeria

so he is hiding his ideas from buhari ? ...
tell your fake Prof without PhD to go n rest

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by PrinzJaay: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Osinbajo has already been compromised by this government he’s in, his integrity can never be the same again as previously before he became VP. So completely rule him out, cos his emergence will be from these said godfathers, and he’ll still be used as TOY

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
jefff455:
osinbanjo would have made sense but he seems to be easily manipulated by people it's better somebody who does not have any affiliations to PDP or APC become president

Thank you.. he is SO UNSTABLE

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Keep wailing Na.. it's your eyes Na

Or what is wrong in government revolving loan for traders same model of revolving loan Indians used to move out of been poverty capital of the world

That is why I said I wail for who do wail for unaa.. such a big shame
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by GamalNasser: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

He is double tongued.. onye ire abuo in igbo.. he is a chameleon .open your eyes look well and deep

He is a Yoruba man and all Yoruba men double speak but I still see something in him..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Cyoung4real(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
FFK will be worse than El-Rufai.
two of them can't be worse than bubu in all famification tongue tongue
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by solmusdesigns: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

That is why I said I wail for who do wail for unaa.. such a big shame

Wail Naa it's allowed

Google Mohammed Yunus the Indian Nobel peace prize winner and see why Prof Osinbajo's SIP (trader moni, NPower, MSME clinics, School feeding programme) need to earn him Presidency come 2023 and also Nobel peace prize

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Bahamas95(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

I totally agree with you, he is more capable in looting than Osibanjo.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Wail Naa it's allowed

Google Mohammed Yunus the Indian Nobel peace prize winner and see why Prof Osinbajo's SIP (trader moni, NPower, MSME clinics, School feeding programme) need to earn him Presidency come 2023 and also Nobel peace prize

Lol.. Nigeria is so full of foolish literates
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by omoiyalayi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Na ipob go full the prison
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by solmusdesigns: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol.. Nigeria is so full of foolish literates

Yeah Nigeria is full of uneducated literates.. they can read and write to comment on threads but lack functional education to make them understand Government programs so they keep wailing

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Yeah Nigeria is full of uneducated literates.. they can read and write to comment on threads but lack functional education to make them understand Government programs so they keep wailing

Abeg go rest. I m done with you. Can't you see?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by wingmanIII: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nigeria is not working and cannot work unless it truly becomes one nation. But that doesn't look possible. So let us split the country into true nations.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Okoroawusa: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Twitter Rights Activist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA / Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.