Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years (34025 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Dbarrzx: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Deji an activist Hmmm nothing sule no go see for west of Africa!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Femeto: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by solmusdesigns: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

Abeg go rest. I m done with you. Can't you see?

Ok you can run along now..

Try change your username from evercurios to ever-wailing

Bye
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Guyman02: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
FFK will be worse than El-Rufai.
FFK na loud mouth he get, Elrufai can pay bandits to shoot you dead without remorse
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Xristars(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
lol. I almost thought the guy go talk another thing. El-Rufire.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by freeborn02: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
MalcoImX:
Deji too is a human rights activist?

You are asking that because there is a fault in your reasoning faculty
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

You people don't like the truth and that's how you end up with Useless leader because of poor emotions ..No emotions here bro ..I am very very anti APC but I am good judge of men and Osinbanjo is the best choice since Peter Obi will not make the cut for obvious reasons

Please kindly point out why osibande is the better option and why PO doesn't make the cut.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by GamalNasser: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

Please kindly point out why osibande is the better option and why PO doesn't make the cut.

Don't get me wrong Peter Obi will be a better candidate but let's be truthful the bigots in the SW and North will not vote for him and that's why I said he doesn't make the 2023 cut

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by obyrich(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
I will vote El rufai if he contests.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Truth is that Nigeria can never recover after 16 years of Buhari and El Rufai... We need a visionary fair and sane person as our next president and that's why I strongly recommend Osinbanjo for now

OSIBANJO TO DO WHAT AT ASO ROCK

ATTEND FUNERALS?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Vatod(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Truth is that Nigeria can never recover after 16 years of Buhari and El Rufai... We need a visionary fair and sane person as our next president and that's why I strongly recommend Osinbanjo for now
he get my votes too, but I don’t think he have the balls to run for the office

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Orpe7(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
This Deji wears this prison issue like a badge
Any small talk, I don go prison
Any small gist, I don go prison
Mr Oga, talk about your tomato business and the fuel station your papa leave u na
Atleast fuel na 151naira na make ur Station dey cash out grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by prophetfire: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
Dont compare the two. FFK may have temper and ego issues, also foul-mouthed but he is not wicked. El-rufai is innately wicked. He is wickedness personified.He can destroy a person in the most sinister and evil way without his conscience being disturbed at all.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Oketwin(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Osinbajo is good to go but the problem is his party....they will corrupt him with bullion van.
i hope u nt refering to Asiwaju ahmed as an influncer
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by udoka1987: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Osinbanjo is a nice suggestion but we need somebody or someone that's better than him...That's KINGSLEY MUGALU

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Iceberg3: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thunda locate all Coneheads
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Kingspin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
Is that a joke,?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by ogbevireo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

you are right but I dont think he will do other than Tinubu's will

Usually, when a man becomes king, the kingmaker(s) become his subjects and have no option but to bow to him.

that is why you have a lot of politicians who turn against their godfathers.

I would like to think that Osinbajo, knowing that there is no position in the land higher than that of President would rather damn the perceived consequences of going against the cabals who will help put him there and rather etch his name in the annals of history as the man who changed the trajectory of our nation for good.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by jaxxy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
True ooo. Major points
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by GamalNasser: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Vatod:
he get my votes too, but I don’t think he have the balls to run for the office

Yeah I don't think he has the balls

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
seunmsg:
I disagree with you. El rufai will rule with this things,
1. Wickedness like he always potrait, 2.Remember he's a religious extremist, with this most of his decision will be drive from a religious point of view to suppress the other religions.
3. His words are always terrible, along side his family members who can't shut thier dam mouth..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Xristars:
lol. I almost thought the guy go talk another thing.
El-Rufire.

Lol.. he said so much in a subtle manner.. his comment was a "polite" insult..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Evercurious(f): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

OSIBANJO TO DO WHAT AT ASO ROCK

ATTEND FUNERALS?

Lol.. unaa no go kill person for here..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
observing
Re: Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years by RTSC: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

That's the problem , how does he shed Tinubus influence off ..I am from the east and I will vote for him if he stands
In the east where you come from, you dont have people that can be president?
Nobody better than osibanjo in igboland?
A docile vice president to the worst president ever.

Igbos are in high elective positions in different parts of the world, so it can't be a shortage of qualified people.

Is your problem inferiority complex or just the usual igbo crab mentality.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester / Osinbajo In Asaba For Delta Economic & Investment Summit (Photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff & Obanikoro At APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.