Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? (23346 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rhymz(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I need Ur thoughts on this,My room mate,his galfriend, I and a female friend were having a very funny debate about Love & relationship.The female friend asked me if I would kiss my galfriend early in the morning before any of us brush our teeth.
I was like yuk! Nyama! With the heavy sulphide stench oozing outta our mouths,o boy e no gel na.I told her clearly that I couldn't do that.Which kind dirty love be dat. . . Hehehehe. . . My roomy's Gf was like then U don't love her. . . I went like,realy! U sleep here sometimes, I dont see U kissing and snogging him immediately after waking Up. . . My homeboy just kept quite in a very funny way,the whole scene was a very funny one.From his reticense during the issue,I knew of course homeboy no go love reach there . . Hahahahaha. . . So  guyz and galz make Una reason am then tell Us what U fink!!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
Well if you brush your teeth before you go to bed there will be no stench.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well if you brush your teeth before you go to bed there will be no stench.
Thats a good relationship advice for a sizzling romace. wink
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by KennyG6(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2010
4get it, get her to douse her mouth with water first
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
chipmunkey:

Thats a good relationship advice for a sizzling romace. wink
It works grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Olisa4all: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2010
*indifferent*
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by chibenwa(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2010
what does the doctor gat to say?
medically right,or wrong.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by iceking: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
whats the big deal? i do it all the tyme!!! don't notice any difference. of course you shoulda brushed afore going to bed.

1 Like

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2010
naturally, love does not passive odour grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by MINAY2K: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2010
wen u re in love u should b able 2 do anytin. 4 god sake if u can make luv 2 ur partner in d middle of d night so watz d big deal
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by daduke2k(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2010
yeah brush b4 goin to sleep then kiss as long as u like in morn

1 Like

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Duniverse(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2010
Yes
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rhymz(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2010
So because I love her,I go com kiss mouth wey dey ooz like gutter!!! what if e be say na beans or salad im chop sleep nko!!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by googles: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

[size=13pt]guilty as charged milord  embarassed[/size]i can kiss at any frigging time of the day but hey i have the freshest breath ever so nothing do me  cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by r231(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2010
rhymz:

So because I love her,I go com kiss mouth wey dey ooz like gutter!!! what if e be say na beans or salad im chop sleep nko!!

hehehehehehe grin grin

@topic

YESSSSSSSSS grin cheesy
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by ayajo: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
sure I will kiss her
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rhymz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2010
googles:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

[size=13pt]guilty as charged milord  embarassed[/size]i can kiss at any frigging time of the day but hey i have the freshest breath ever so nothing do me  cheesy cheesy
even person wey get smelly mouth no go agree say im mouth dey ooze. . . Na pesin go tell U,Nne!! And trust me galfriend U dont want to be told that!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by googles: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2010
rhymz:

even person wey get smelly mouth no go agree say im mouth dey ooze. . . Na pesin go tell U,Nne!! And trust me galfriend U dont want to be told that!!

[size=13pt]lol . . . . .trust me i compulsively obsessively brush my mouth every time. . . . .so i know i have a very fresh breath and emm i do talk alot

so i carry my spraymint and candies around so with all of these how can googles mouth smell huh cheesy . . .b'sides having a breath test from time to time

wouldn't hurt y'know dat way you dont need anybody to tell you if its oozing or not . . . shimple !!![/size]
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by TeeJay6(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2010
why not, its the love that counts
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rhymz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]lol . . . . .trust me i compulsively obsessively brush my mouth every time. . . . .so i know i have a very fresh breath and emm i do talk alot

size]
. . . Geeze. . . Sounds like a person who is compulsively and obsessively fighting nature. . Hehehehe. . . Going around with spraymints. . . Hahahaha. . .plus U talk a lot. . . Hahahaha. . I hope say U no dey whisper sha!! Lol. . . I like ya style gurly atleast U re not leaving any shyt to chance. . Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by googles: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2010
rhymz:

. . . Geeze. . . Sounds like a person who is compulsively and obsessively fighting nature. . Hehehehe. . . Going around with spraymints. . . Hahahaha. . .plus U talk a lot. . . Hahahaha. . I hope say U no dey whisper sha!! Lol. . . I like ya style gurly atleast U re not leaving any shyt to chance. . Hahahaha

[size=13pt]i wouldn't call it fighting nature. . . . . i personally cannot stand oozing breaths so i have to check my own first before
pointing at someone elseyou know . . . .and wen i said talk alot i meant my job, my job involves talking so automatically
i have to have a clean breath to do that, as i wont want to offend my clients  wink[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rhymz(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]i wouldn't call it fighting nature. . . . . i personally cannot stand oozing breaths so i have to check my own first before pointing at someone you know . . . .and wen i said talk alot i meant my job, my job involves talking so automatically i have to have a clean breath to do that as i wont want to offend
my clients  wink[/size]
So what U re saying is that U wont tolerate the early morning sulphide stench 4rm ya Bobo?? Hahahaha. . That means ya luv get limits. . Lol. . And yeah U re right wif the spraymint thangy,I was just jyoking O! Anyway,if I see ya boo i will tell him to keep a fresh mouth,all dat kulikuli,peanut,tanfili and beans wey im dey like munch,he will have to stop it. . . Hehehe
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by 190: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
Hi Googles~
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by googles: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2010
[size=13pt]@ rhymz
am off boys for now so i dont av to worry about smelly morning odour but when i had one i cultivated the brushing before we go to bed habit in him cos i am a kisser-kisser  i kiss evrytime of the day nd smelling breaths shouldn't get in our way  wink[/size]
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by googles: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2010
190:

Hi Googles~

[size=13pt]hey sugar wassup ow was ur day ?? [/size]
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by marcar(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2010
I SEE NO CRIME IN IT ITS IS LOVE
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by xavier3(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
iv kissed my girl countless times b4 she brushed her teeth. its no biggie cos d kiss feels d same. heck iv even kissed her awake from her beauty slumber and at such times u wuld say dats wen d stench is greater; but its d love dat counts and notin mo. besides shes got minty fresh breath al d time cos she brushes b4 goin 2 bed
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by UNLEASHED(m): 12:26am On Feb 24, 2010
Nyama! Kiss wetin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by 190: 1:13am On Feb 24, 2010
are you peeps talking about kissing and sucking the pu**sy cos if thats it

then im so good at it infact im getting my PHD from it

1 Like

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by freecocoa(f): 1:24am On Feb 24, 2010
Why not,but of a truth the kiss go be light one sha.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by OBLONG(m): 1:26am On Feb 24, 2010
what about people with permanent mouth odor--- some people's mouth smells like the pit latrine. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by skfa1: 1:35am On Feb 24, 2010
Me and google used to kiss early mor mor. Abi now google, i lie? kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? / Woman Discovers Husband Has Secret Second Family For 7 Years / How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.