Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is (5880 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Na wa ooo. Nigerians and their love for stereotypes.

Here in Abuja, dare say you’re living in Gwarinpa; man or woman. You’ll be judged a Yahoo Boy or a Runs Babe

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Edojoma(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
ednut1:
So they should not live near their work place Must person suffer for this life just to satisfy people ni. But i have to admit some of those ladies if you marry them they won't agree to move to ajah or awoyaya. So be ready for rent of 1.6m plus service charge lol

Did u read dis part of d post b4 commenting??
If you are a single lady that is not from a well known rich family background or you have a well known and established career or flourishing business, don't ever make mistake of going to Lekki or VI or Ikoyi to live alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Liposure: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kola5281:

na wa ooooo, 300K for pussy
pussy made of gold
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Edojoma:

Did u read dis part of d post b4 commenting??
If you are a single lady that is not from a well known rich family background or you have a well known and established career or flourishing business, don't ever make mistake of going to Lekki or VI or Ikoyi to live alone.

what does flourishing career mean. you can work for a big firm and still get paid low. i know babes on 190k salary living in those areas paying 800k to 1m as rent.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Liposure: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Starcrest1:

U go fear naa. Wey men dey smash different pussies for free. If na only me dey this world na hunger go kill them. But money miss roads dey shaa.....
if i pay that amount, she go cook 4 me, wash 4 me, sweep 4 me b4 i let am go
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Liposure: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
ednut1:
what does flourishing career mean. you can work for a big firm and still get paid low. i know babes on 190k salary living in those areas paying 800k to 1m as rent.
its possible if they have multiple streams of income
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Erums(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
ednut1:
So they should not live near their work place Must person suffer for this life just to satisfy people ni. But i have to admit some of those ladies if you marry them they won't agree to move to ajah or awoyaya. So be ready for rent of 1.6m plus service charge lol

Bro do u know abt bogije?
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Liposure: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
LoveNbeloved:

Don't be surprised men pay and the same men would not help a fellow man with even 5k.
pussy worship is shameful
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Tinax(f): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kola5281:

Yeah pusyfied pusy with Jaruma kayamata grin

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by ednut1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Liposure:
its possible if they have multiple streams of income
like clitocurrency trading ba grin

6 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Angelacruz: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
My cousin’s wife joined Lekki wives club some years ago....now the rest is history...
what is d history?
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by gasparpisciotta: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Angelacruz:
what is d history?

They are separated in this life and after

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
nairaman66:

For how many years?
my God grin

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by IvarDboneless: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Starcrest1:
Go to Codedruns, na dem full there dey charge #300k for sex. I wonder whether some people actually pay them that...
no mind dose idiots....na gold plated toto i wan Bleep na?
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by EASYGURU(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Hmmmm..... I no be feminist,

But i think say e go be myopia to reason a woman because of where she dey stay. Wetin dem dey do for lekki wey dem no go fit do for any other parts ni

Ans: na ashawo, hot runs girl wen dey carry customer daily or twice sef. Shea na that one pson wan wife?
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Angelacruz: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

They are separated in this life and after
eyaah
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by EASYGURU(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
nairaman66:

For how many years?

grin grin grin
600 years.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Samfloxin(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kola5281:

300 k for common sex,some men are real mumu
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Karleb(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
nairaman66:

For how many years?

grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Etteanna: 12:04am On Sep 03, 2020
longetivity:
most of our girls don dey taste cucumber once they reach 16yrs
nah normal thing around the world after all before this age people don marry at 16 even the whites no body sees it as a big deal anymore
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:00am On Sep 03, 2020
EASYGURU:

Ans: na ashawo, hot runs girl wen dey carry customer daily or twice sef. Shea na that one pson wan wife?

Even if you go find woman for Ajegunle, shey ashawo, runs girls wey dey carry customer no dey there ni.

The first thing first, look for a woman who is decent with high moral principles. A girl who doesn't think the world revolves around her yansh or camel toe.

Then half the problem is solved

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by ccffwx: 5:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Emotional blackmail. Another way of saying young women should not aspire.

humilitypays:

I am advising you single ladies as a concerned brother, of course the bad guy side of me love it but the good guy side of me told me to tell you single ladies to desist from that move.

Nigeria is not New York neither is it London.

Nigeria is located in Africa and every nation is shaped by their culture, tradition and values. Nigerians irrespective of wealth, exposure or what have you are shaped by our Nigerian culture, tradition, religion and societal values.

If you think it is a wise thing to do, ask your fellow Nigerian single ladies living in Canada, London and US how market!

Don't expect Seun Osewa's parents to be like Tyler Perry's parents. Our mamas and papas are Nigerians, there are things they will neglect in their son's girlfriends but will never dare when she is about to turn to their sons wife or DIL!

Forget the opinion of some Nigerian guys trying to form Americana, I am telling you sisters, the moment you meet a guy that have a good intention to wife you or date you for keeps and he asks you where you stay, and you mention Lekki, Ikoyi, etc and you are not living with your parents or uncle or brother or elderly relative, forget it, he will reduce your score by 60% on his score card and activate his Playboy mood to chop his own share and run!

A word is enough for them wise fifulu grin

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Gerrard59(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by humilitypays(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2020
ccffwx:
Emotional blackmail. Another way of saying young women should not aspire.

Your sense is leaking oil, maybe Mobil need to come set up oil rig for your head platform, what do you think? shocked grin
Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by ccffwx: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2020
I usually don't engage poverty stricken, ill bred guttersnipes like you who are pained that young Nigerian women can afford to live in Ikoyi and Lekki, but I just want to let you know that your emotional blackmail and lack of exposure will not stop any woman who is enjoying her life.

You must quote this post as you are jobless. When I don't respond, you will understand why you made the post below to your sorry self.

humilitypays:
My sense is leaking oil, maybe Mobil need to come set up oil rig for my head platform, what do you think? shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by WICKEDNESS: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2020
humilitypays:

I am advising you single ladies as a concerned brother, of course the bad guy side of me love it but the good guy side of me told me to tell you single ladies to desist from that move.

Nigeria is located in Africa and every nation is shaped by their culture, tradition and values. Nigerians irrespective of wealth, exposure or what have you are shaped by our Nigerian culture, tradition, religion and societal values.

If you think it is a wise thing to do, ask your fellow Nigerian single ladies living in Canada, London and US how market!

Don't expect Seun Osewa's parents to be like Tyler Perry's parents. Our mamas and papas are Nigerians, there are things they will neglect in their son's girlfriends but will never dare when she is about to turn to their sons wife or DIL!

Forget the opinion of some Nigerian guys trying to form Americana, I am telling you sisters, the moment you meet a guy that have a good intention to wife you or date you for keeps and he asks you where you stay, and you mention Lekki, Ikoyi, etc and you are not living with your parents or uncle or brother or elderly relative, forget it, he will reduce your score by 60% on his score card and activate his Playboy mood to chop his own share and run!

first of all op you are talking nonsense, in fact what you are saying is arrant trash.

Your head if filled with saw dust and clay

So what exactly is your point,

You better go and drink annointing oil before it's too late

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Samfloxin:

300 k for common sex,some men are real mumu
Its sort of like a favour for a favour and besides that 300k be like spending 3k to them. Some people dey sef dem no fit pay pass 5k to smash some 5h so na d way the life be. Them go still say anybody when pay 5k to lash na bastard but forgetting say life no balance

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is by Raalsalghul: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
humilitypays:

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) / How Would You React To Being Dumped? / What This Girl Posted On Facebook About Her Boy Friend Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.