Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) (10879 Views)

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / What Is She Doing (photos) / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

Same way your hetero community isn't a perfect Utopia, is the same way ours isn't, but the difference is that, we don't discriminate based on sexuality

Choice? Why will i wake up one day and decide to be persecuted, hated and even stigmatized?? When HIV was new, you all sold the propaganda that it was from gay men, while in reality it was a result of sexual relations with different species! Now it has all been debunked!

You're still repeating the same lines because you know all I'm saying are facts!

I'm done with you...have a good day cool

What exactly is this gay persecuted for? Acting like a victim of persecution because the media said so.

You are ignorant, as i have wriiten, gay people were the first to contract HIV, the history is there, you can check it online gay.

So you believe himan got HIV from sleeping with different animals see how brainwashed you are.

You claim you are writing facts, facts from the media, why dont you bring out a scientific reasearch to backup your so called facts.
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by HuntSon(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

What exactly is this gay persecuted for? Acting like a victim of persecution because the media said so.

You are ignorant, as i have wriiten, gay people were the first to contract HIV, the history is there, you can check it online gay.

So you believe himan got HIV from sleeping with different animals see how brainwashed you are.

You claim you are writing facts, facts from the media, why dont you bring out a scientific reasearch to backup your so called facts.

I told you i was done with you, so no need to reply anymoreundecided
Re: Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

I told you i was done with you, so no need to reply anymoreundecided

Have a Fagggot day grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema performing with naked girls on his Instagram live. Big b00bs chai. / Are Nigerian Men Interested In Eskimo Pretty Girls? / These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.