Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty (3822 Views)

Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
I've an aunt who is fond of interfering in matters that don't necessarily concern her.she dey always act like person wey winch send to come fight me. She recently deprived me of some benefits I was suppose to get from my family because of too much bad belle talk against me. Na so I plan her yesterday morning. I use her toothbrush take wash toilet. I use the toothbrush to scrub the innermost part of the WC, those places wey poo poo dey always fly enter if you dey flush toilet.

i saw her when she was going to brush her mouth with the brush.na so me cringe with cold at the sight of wetin she wan do.if she continues, next will be to use her toothbrush to scrub inside the toilet pipes at the backyard

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by wisest10: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
You neva hurt her na..unless u tell her what you did that's when you have done something...
But brush inside toilet,madam your aunty truly don suffer silently

14 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by dikeigbo2(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
you just won yourself a multi million dollar endorsement in. stupidity business...congratulations as you cash out

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by IamSalt: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
You think you are doing her?? You are just doing yourself.
She do you bad belle, she tell it to your face, e pain you.
You use her toothbrush scrub toilet sit, she no know so e dey like say you never do anything to her, e still pain you.
Your Aunt; Bayern Munchén
You; Barcelona
I 8-2 tell you that your Aunt's bad belle is a hit on you back to back.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
dikeigbo2:
you just won yourself a multi million dollar endorsement in. stupidity business...congratulations as you cash out

See dis okpe!
Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by Bahamas95(m): 12:55am On Sep 03, 2020
This is one of the reasons I always rinse my brush before using it, it has become my ritual. I just have this feeling anything could come in contact with it like insects or whatever without me knowing....... Even if something like what this OP said happens the effect won't be that much.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by DaddyRochie1642: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2020
IamSalt:
You use her toothbrush scrub toilet sit, she no know so e dey like say you never do anything to her, e still pain you.
You; Barcelona
I 8-2 tell you that your Aunt's bad belle is a hit back to back.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by dingbang(m): 4:43am On Sep 03, 2020
shocked

I would be dissapointed in you if I got to know this as your hubby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by femi4: 5:52am On Sep 03, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
I've an aunt who is fond of interfering in matters that don't necessarily concern her.she dey always act like person wey winch send to come fight me. She recently deprived me of some benefits I was suppose to get from my family because of too much bad belle talk against me. Na so I plan her yesterday morning. I use her toothbrush take wash toilet. I use the toothbrush to scrub the innermost part of the WC, those places wey poo poo dey always fly enter if you dey flush toilet.

i saw her when she was going to brush her mouth with the brush.na so me cringe with cold at the sight of wetin she wan do.if she continues, next will be to use her toothbrush to scrub inside the toilet pipes at the backyard
Nothing will happen to her. The fluoride in the toothpaste will kill any germs on the toothbrush

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2020
People mumu for dis forum sha.
What kind of evil and stupid thing is this?
Spits

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by Iwanttoto: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

Your own na small thing.
Last week, I piss inside person stew. As the person dey dish the stew on top rice, I just dey smile cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by IfeanyiTheMan: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by youngking22(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Omo me self get uncle like that ooo,last born for the family anything you do no tell am him go para. Dey broke blesings for me.but guy you harsh oooo.
Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by CHIMaaaah(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Iwanttoto:

Your own na small thing.
Last week, I piss inside person stew. As the person dey dish the stew on top rice, I just dey smile cool
guy u be goat

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2020
IamSalt:
You; Barcelona
real O.G spotted

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by paulolee(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
you did nothing, ma papa say "_watin person no kno, no fit kill am" you kno abt how many diseases and germs you av consumed when eating outside or flexing the soo called party rice?? u can neva tell if you have consumed more germs dt ur aunt..
if u want to punish her, jus add snipper to her meal so she dies once and for all since u choosed to be stupid...karma is real o...na so ur little cousins go use urs dip inside thier poo

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by Gbest90(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2020
IamSalt:
You; Barcelona

Barça fans don really suffer for Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by SavageResponse(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

You think you have sense abi?

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My Busy Body Aunty by ForestHill: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2020
post=93516081:
People mumu for dis forum sha.
What kind of evil and stupid thing is this?
Spits
Evil? Bigger than your darling daddy. Hypocrite!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask Your Girlfriend For Money (works Like Magic) / Guys Are Disturbing Me / 10 Things Women Find Unattractive About Men But Won’t Tell Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.