Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now (5844 Views)

All Humans Share This One Distinct Mental Flaw. / How True Is This Information? It Is In Circulation Now / It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by PlaysNigeria: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Things dey sup ooo shocked
Dem dey even run facebook ads now, wonti go pro
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by celebritiescrew: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Obzerfapex:
what is google docs
Google docs is like a page you can type some text into with nice background picture that can make it look like a web page...just to confuse people who have no knowledge about internet to believe it's a website..
It looks like a website page.
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by hoMegas(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
celebritiescrew:
Lol. You guys won't believe my friend was scammed too...after posting this.few hours ago.
She now chatted me up that she was also scammed...most annoying part is...this was someone I have been trying to help.
I invited her to my group which we teach people how to create an Android app for free and put it on play store so as she can earn from it...I asked ha to contribute whatever she had.. because our Target was to contribute any small amount of cash so as we can open a Google play console account to upload our app to play store for us to earn from our app we created..she said that she will try and contribute..
This is someone I know very well as a very good friend....she never cheated me up for 2 weeks...
Just yesterday she sent me a message telling she was scammed of 11,500.
She threw the money to those scammers......
So annoying..

I want to DM you concerning this admob

Is it okay
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by JimmyDarmody: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
fuwaski:

Same thing happened to me but I no bleed for ear o. I simply told d baba that they are all crazy. Thank God say i no dey understand Yoruba. I managed to pause him by saying that Ogun will strike all of dem dead. Cut my call. Mtchwww
no be everybody their charm de catch.

1 Like

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Edojoma(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chukwuka912:

I heard about that is it for real

Is for real bro,, I av witnessed it first hand,,, truly d card was sent , it was #500.. I sent it back as soon as I called to no who sent me d card n was beefed to send back to dem..

After sending,, d guy called back n told me DAT d baba who actually owned d card wanted to thank me,, I said no need, DAT I'm gud n ended d call.

D minute he called back again n insisted DAT d baba wants to thank me personally,, I became curious n ended d call immediately,, abi na by force to thank person again,, I say I'm good no need, u say u must thank me...

Dats how d guy called n called n I didn't answer again,, just blocked him afterwards...

So its real my bro,, would av doubted if I didn't experience it... D incantations r usually in Yoruba,, so be vigilant..
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by celebritiescrew: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
I have seen like different 5 FB groups with same name which the scammers are using to scam people has different phone numbers...still people have eyes they can't see that their numbers the send are different..

Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by rapid101(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chukwuka912:

I heard about that is it for real
yes oh

so real
I'll Ve experience dis one live

na so I begin swear for d baba
say Ogun go kill am

my guy cut call
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
celebritiescrew:

You shouldn't have allow the baba to say any word to you..they have collected your destiny guy...go meet a strong man of God to pray for you..do that fast.
Lol
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by celebritiescrew: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
hoMegas:

I want to DM you concerning this admob

Is it okay
Ok dm me on Whatsapp 09053550479
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
That's how desperate girls fall for men who supposedly work in Chevron or base abroad in the name of marriage. They will tell them to talk to their mom and and siblings and before you know it, the babe will start sending the supposedly future mother in-law money. People who are greedy are mostly the ones who fall victim to scam.
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Obzerfapex(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
celebritiescrew:

Google docs is like a page you can type some text into with nice background picture that can make it look like a web page...just to confuse people who have no knowledge about internet to believe it's a website..
It looks like a website page.
okay thanks
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Millennialaku(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
It's an old tactic. They scammed me 3 years ago in a whatsapp group like this. They full telegram. Them de Instagram. Them de Facebook. Na only Twitter I never jam them.

The latest one they've been trying with me is the one they will call you and say they mistakenly sent airtime to your line and you should kindly refund it. When you do they will say their father wants to thank and pray for you . Na so so incantation the baba go de do for phone until you start de bleed to death. Make everybody de careful.

this happened to my room mate before covid break sad
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Amaechi9(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=celebritiescrew post=93526163]
Yeah...but your app will be live on play store..
Not self clicking[/quote
Interested 08055301808 let's chat on whatsapp
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
It's an old tactic. They scammed me 3 years ago in a whatsapp group like this. They full telegram. Them de Instagram. Them de Facebook. Na only Twitter I never jam them.

The latest one they've been trying with me is the one they will call you and say they mistakenly sent airtime to your line and you should kindly refund it. When you do they will say their father wants to thank and pray for you. Na so so incantation the baba go de do for phone until you start de bleed to death. Make everybody de careful.
Bleed to death?
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

this happened to my room mate before covid break sad
it also happened to my mum. But please have you heard of any that led to bleeding to death?
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Stargner: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chukwuka912:
This is a shameless celebrity allowed himself to be used by scammers for small money
Watch the video very well. It's all a plot.
Watch the movement of his mouth and the words. They don't match.
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by 4teenblaq: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Edojoma:

Is for real bro,, I av witnessed it first hand,,, truly d card was sent , it was #500.. I sent it back as soon as I called to no who sent me d card n was beefed to send back to dem..

After sending,, d guy called back n told me DAT d baba who actually owned d card wanted to thank me,, I said no need, DAT I'm gud n ended d call.

D minute he called back again n insisted DAT d baba wants to thank me personally,, I became curious n ended d call immediately,, abi na by force to thank person again,, I say I'm good no need, u say u must thank me...

Dats how d guy called n called n I didn't answer again,, just blocked him afterwards...

So its real my bro,, would av doubted if I didn't experience it... D incantations r usually in Yoruba,, so be vigilant..
the baba no incantate for me oooo...

He just dey bless me, dey ask me wetin be my name, work, state etc, I tell am, he come still dey bless me ooo. Me tire self..

It got to a point I stop receiving his calls.
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by JimmyDarmody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
eniolaamos7:
Bleed to death?
so I read but no proves sha
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by Millennialaku(m): 12:50am On Sep 04, 2020
eniolaamos7:
it also happened to my mum. But please have you heard of any that led to bleeding to death ?
no sir. but i think it will eventually lead to that
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by jrobbins: 6:31am On Sep 04, 2020
JimmyDarmody:

The latest one they've been trying with me is the one they will call you and say they mistakenly sent airtime to your line and you should kindly refund it. When you do they will say their father wants to thank and pray for you. Na so so incantation the baba go de do for phone until you start de bleed to death. Make everybody de careful.

They tried this with me. I sent back the card without trying it. The baba was praying for over one hour, I called them back but I never bled to death. They will later say they want to do a money ritual for you, at that point, they'd ask for money.
Re: New Scammer's In Town. Share This Information With Your Friends Now by JimmyDarmody: 6:36am On Sep 04, 2020
jrobbins:

They tried this with me. I sent back the card without trying it. The baba was praying for over one hour, I called them back but I never bled to death. They will later say they want to do a money ritual for you, at that point, they'd ask for money.
scammers full this country

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Railway Center For Excellence Scholarship For Africans / What You Know Bout Nda(nigerian Defence Academy) / Wow! This Is Biggest Digging Machine in the World- The size of 3 Story Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.