Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? (29454 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Delenla(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Marry his wife and adopt d kids

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by NaMe4: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2020
omoteacher:
shocked

Mind your business oga, if the beating/abuse is

too much na she go run comot. She's still gaining

something from the man. If she leaves what's the

probability she might get good husband again.

The one she get now na definition of good husband?

OP, your assistance could be life-saving as we've seen so many cases of domestic violence leading to deaths.
Just make contact with organisations setup to handle such issues (some NLders posted some contacts earlier). You can do it anonymously if you'd feel more comfortable.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by maxiuc(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93515175:

Rule 2 to be successful in life : If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the way, you will never get to where you are going!! cool cool cool

These kids have nothing reasonable to contribute to a thread, rather they come to derail.
Instead of them to lie down Jejely on the mats in their village, CALM DOWN and read comments by sane members, they rather come here to troll!
Spits!
600 years suffering no go ever pass you by it must be ur possession this year

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by silverkings: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Gamezi:
Mind your business wink is a secret way to live a long happy life
You're very mad.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2020
excellence44:

Nobody is saying that he should go there like a commando and rescue the woman. He can quietly do this without being noticed given the fact that the said abuser is also the landlord.

Reason I wrote this in my first comment.

If we had a working system here like the abroad, I would have suggested you call the cops on him but there's no way our naija police will respond without meeting you in person to at least drop something before coming and in the process of doing that, the husband will know its you. Then you're in for it.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by kobarney(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:
Nairalanders i hail thee.

I'm seeking for help on behalf of my neighbor's wife and her kids, her husband(our landlord) beats his wife and kids everyday(I mean 7 days a week nonstop). This man is usually drunk, I'm really concerned and really pained, as i type now he's beating his wife and has locked them out. I tried some Google searches but it's not helping. Please this woman and her kids needs help, but what can be done.

Thanks

You mentioned traits of a frustrated man. I tell you.. take away his frustration and you will see a new man. Give him a job, occupy his mind and watch changes.

PS. I do not support wife batery and that man deserves any punishment for pouring out his frustrations as a failed man on his wife and kids.

Contact human right organizations and NGOs that have international backings, they should take it up from there.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by jaxxy(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:

There is a policeman living in the same compound ���‍♂️ angry undecided

So?? He may not want to get directly involved cos if it’s his neighbors. Put an anonymous call if it is that serious or wait for the wife to leave the man when she’s tired. Based on our flawed system in Nigeria that doesn’t protect abused women she probably has no where to go.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by frozen70(f): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:

I'm seeking for help on behalf of my neighbor's wife and her kids, her husband(our landlord) beats his wife and kids everyday(I mean 7 days a week nonstop). This man is usually drunk, I'm really concerned and really pained, as i type now he's beating his wife and has locked them out. I tried some Google searches but it's not helping. Please this woman and her kids needs help, but hat can be done.

Thanks

Does it means that the wife can't call her family to caution him or her family are equally weak to deal with the man

Why can't the wife run out to police station or even to the street

Well you can make a report to the station and ask them to protect your identity,that is if they will protect you
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by BarrSly: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

What if the woman is your daughter Or Sister.

Or are you the type that use to say such can never happen to my daughter.

Even if it’s my daughter she is not a dummy to remain with a man who beats her. If she chooses to remain then na she sabi wetin dy sweet her for the marriage.

Once again, OP MIND YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Eghosblue(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2020
ensamy:
Go and be beating him daily ..... Anytime you come back from work go and beat him. shocked sad sad shocked shocked shocked

Guy WTF!!!! grin grin cheesy grin
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by femmoy(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Gamezi:

just shut up with ur "mind ur business" shit. if ur sister or daughter was in the position,would u prefer people keep mute until she eventually gets beaten to death?

this is not a situation where he needs to keep quiet my friend,u will keep to urself until things get out of hands in ur own very eyes. whatever happens to making a distress call anonymously?
be wise and know when to speak up.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2020
When the woman is tired of the beatings, she will leave the marriage. This is a family issue, mind your f*cking business.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by luvme0702: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2020
omoteacher:
shocked

Mind your business oga, if the beating/abuse is

too much na she go run comot. She's still gaining

something from the man. If she leaves what's the

probability she might get good husband again.

So she needs to die first before you'll know the beating is serious, abi? Wife beater spotted.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by LegendsCoded(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93515085:
Here is the solution to this brutality........

Here you have it.....

Please get in touch and speak up before it is too late.......

Your neighbours lives matter

I tried calling but non of the phone numbers are going through.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by LegendsCoded(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2020
The man is an Indegene(Ikwere).

We tried stopping him from beating his wife he called cultist for us (tenants)

If he isn't beating the wife he's beating the kids the wife doesn't fight back she most times takes the beating for her kids. The kids are the only bond holding her down according to her.

Human Right seem to be the only option but i need there contact or office.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by gracechellar(f): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2020
SexytorresE:
People don’t sleep here ? undecided

They do. People from all over the world
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Obioramichael(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2020
It would be great if you advice the wife to take her stance.. It's either she leaves the marriage or stay and carry the cross.. On the other note.. It would be a good thing if you mind your business
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by emmy512: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2020
IamWonderful:
Ask the wife if she need help, don't dangle into family matter that will put blame on you at the end. The woman might not have anywhere to go or she like it being with him
ask the wife?
He shouldn't even interface with any of them, it's better he reports anonymously cos when the matter gets bloody he'll be the point of reference
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:

I'm seeking for help on behalf of my neighbor's wife and her kids, her husband(our landlord) beats his wife and kids everyday(I mean 7 days a week nonstop). This man is usually drunk, I'm really concerned and really pained, as i type now he's beating his wife and has locked them out. I tried some Google searches but it's not helping. Please this woman and her kids needs help, but hat can be done.

Thanks

Lol normal level In shiiithole, There Is nothing critical nor to worry about here. I will advise you mind your business for your own peace of mind....

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Prosdan: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2020
Report to the police station in ur area

Thanks [/quote]
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by tabithababy(f): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Eeyah

Cc dangerousdaddy

The wife here might even be one of those that commented on dangerousdaddy thread asking him to kick his babymama out cheesy but here she is collecting correct beating from her legally married husband cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by hardbody: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Head to the police station - ask for welfare department.......

If you reside in Lagos, head to the office of the public defender........

Speak to the woman in confidence and get her side of the story + raise your concerns.......

Be prepared to be made homeless, so have a plan B........

Best response.

@ OP...follow this course.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by SIRRITE: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Gamezi:
This the problem with africa (mind ur business), even though ur neighbour is abusing his wife, even though he his coming home with criminals u still mind ur business,even though u suspected him doing illegal business u still mind ur business, that is why our society is getting worst everyday, as a good citizen u reports to the appropriate bodies.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Deborah98(f): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Black lives matter, please contact human rights commission or any other relevant organizations that handles such, this is sheer wickedness...
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Lexusgs430: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2020
hardbody:

Best response.

@ OP...follow this course.

With age, comes wisdom (sometimes)........ grin
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by angelfallz(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2020
He beats them for no reason?
personally, i mind my business, the woman is not a child.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by hardbody: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:
The man is an Indegene(Ikwere).

We tried stopping him from beating his wife he called cultist for us (tenants)

If he isn't beating the wife he's beating the kids the wife doesn't fight back she most times takes the beating for her kids. The kids are the only bond holding her down according to her.

Human Right seem to be the only option but i need there contact or office.

Google the office of the public defender in Lagos....

I have not had a reason to interface with them but they exist and have been bringing sanity to some devilish husband's.

Ignore all these people asking you to mind your business, that is how they support a decadent system to die completely when something can be done to rescue the situation.

Reports to the bodies will be kept anonymous.

God bless you

Oops...

Do I understand this to be happening outside Lagos, well you may have to work with the police in your jurisdiction but you have to be very careful. Make your report anonymously or give fake names and address to the police to avoid stories that touch.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Comedian2019: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:

Thanks
Involve bloggers. They'll do a great job.
Note! Remain anonymous.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Excuses: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Ikpongiton:
wetin come concern you?stop taking panadol for another man's headache for yovr own safety

Oga what happened to sympathy..Cant u speak out against violence..And you may be a serious church goer..c ur life!
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by nedekid: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93515175:

Rule 2 to be successful in life : If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the way, you will never get to where you are going!! cool cool cool

These kids have nothing reasonable to contribute to a thread, rather they come to derail.
Instead of them to lie down Jejely on the mats in their village, CALM DOWN and read comments by sane members, they rather come here to troll!
Spits!
Manna, he asked a question. How much is a liter of fuel in your area?
It is a simple question with no offence meant. Why pull a ffk on him? Which one concerns kids again?
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Excuses: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2020
hardbody:

Google the office of the public defender in Lagos....

I have not had a reason to interface with them but they exist and have been bringing sanity to some devilish husband's.

Ignore all these people asking you to mind your business, that is how they support a decadent system to die completely when something can be done to rescue the situation.

Reports to the bodies will be kept anonymous.

God bless you

Oops...

Do I understand this to be happening outside Lagos, well you may have to work with the police in your jurisdiction but you have to be very careful. Make your report anonymously or give fake names and address to the police to avoid stories that touch.

Imagine the rubbish most people are typing mind your business..is that how others mind their business in developed countries. they are the first to blame government for anything..it may just be an opportunity God gave you to make a difference, but my nigerian people were busy minding their business.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by psalmylee(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Gamezi:
a typical Nigerian mentality,. BT the funny thing is the same people will be preaching abt the good Samaritan. How the other road users left the victim to die..pathetic people everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Behaviors To Avoid While Waiting To Marry / Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Jos In Honour Of The President (Photo) / My Divorce Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.