Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? (29457 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by psalmylee(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2020
omoteacher:
shocked

Mind your business oga, if the beating/abuse is

too much na she go run comot. She's still gaining

something from the man. If she leaves what's the

probability she might get good husband again.
am surprised at how wicked the world has turned to be.when I see comments like this
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Gamezi:
Mind your business wink is a secret way to live a long happy life
That is how he will mind his business and someone will die in the compound when he could have done something
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Godsspeed: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Please no need to talk to the police man. Did he tell you he doesn't know? Do you even know if the police man beats his own wife too..? That policeman in the house might be the landlord's padi. So report to the Highest Authority (The Almighty God), and notify the Human Rights Commission...

coldFLARES1:
If there's a policeman, a supposed officer of za law, living in same compound as you, then ask him, in private, why he is doing nothing about the recurring violence.

Me is sure, his response would determine whether you look away or do something.

Until then, Oga keep minding your little business.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nasrothschild1: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by psalmylee(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2020
007inc:

He wasn’t trolling you, neither does this jargons correlate with his question.

I know u ashamed of ur life at the moment.
y u dey answer DAT beggar..sense far from that guy boss.leave am na generational problem
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:
Nairalanders i hail thee.

I'm seeking for help on behalf of my neighbor's wife and her kids, her husband(our landlord) beats his wife and kids everyday(I mean 7 days a week nonstop). This man is usually drunk, I'm really concerned and really pained, as i type now he's beating his wife and has locked them out. I tried some Google searches but it's not helping. Please this woman and her kids needs help, but hat can be done.

Thanks

I guess you haven't read the sad story of Stanley and Adekunle here. What sent Stanley to his early grave was his inability to mind his business only.

Your concern is good,no doubt, but guy be very careful ! Please read the attached thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6088446/man-stabbed-death-accusing-neighbor/4#93442758
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by branhampaul: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2020
You tenants staying in the house (or neighbors) should interfere in order to settle them and talk sense into him (do not do it solely); if you fellows interfere and he does not listen, then you fellows can inform the police.

What the man is exhibiting is a criminal offence under the Nigerian law.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Bahamas95(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2020
It's difficult to understand women, she might not need your help even with the constant beating.

Las las she go blame you say na you break her marriage. I have lots of them here in my neighborhood, they take marriage as top priority and endure all form of abuse by their husbands. The funny thing is that these same women in abusive marriages would still be making jest of unmarried women......OP abeg mind your business.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by wisestman(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2020
Report him to Nedu on info FM 95.1. You can listen to that program every 9am to get more details. He will surely take it up
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by wisestman(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:

I'm seeking for help on behalf of my neighbor's wife and her kids, her husband(our landlord) beats his wife and kids everyday(I mean 7 days a week nonstop). This man is usually drunk, I'm really concerned and really pained, as i type now he's beating his wife and has locked them out. I tried some Google searches but it's not helping. Please this woman and her kids needs help, but hat can be done.

Thanks

Report him to Nedu on info FM 95.1. You can listen to that program every 9am to get more details. He will surely take it up
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2020
In 15 to 20 years time the kids will grow up and reciprocate the beatings... Na e dey be grin
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by epistleNow(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Reach out to DSVRT
They will act swiftly.

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by JaySalvador27: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Mind your damn business if you don't want to be unfortunate!
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Regex: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Skepticus:

Why the woman no leave the house and not put her own life in danger?

Whiteknighting much?

A little bit of if I were your husband, I'd treat you right simp, to go with how do I meet you to save you from the marriage treat.

That woman might be turned on by violence. It might be her fetish. I don't trust the words of people who leak blood every month.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by bukatyne(f): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:
The man is an Indegene(Ikwere).

We tried stopping him from beating his wife he called cultist for us (tenants)

If he isn't beating the wife he's beating the kids the wife doesn't fight back she most times takes the beating for her kids. The kids are the only bond holding her down according to her.

Human Right seem to be the only option but i need there contact or office.

Have you tried engaging the wife on what she wants?

I have discovered that until a woman is ready to leave the abusive situation, you are wasting your time.

Don't waste your effort where it would not be appreciated or put your life in danger.

You can call her family members to narrate their plight if you can get their numbers through her or the kids.

And please, prepare to move from that compound.

Wisdom is very profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by donMIG(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2020
U for mind ur biz oh
Na ur sister?
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by vickydevoka(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2020
If I were u. I would jst mind my business. Hope uve found another house wen u report. If na Lagos u dey u go hear am be dat
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Dreamchaser2424(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Oga just mind your business period so you go live long ooooh go and ask Methuselah
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Ekebest: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2020
Is this a question? OK if you don't know what to do, BEAT HIM BACK
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by optimistjosh: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2020
PLEASE SHARE YOUR CONTACT WITH ME; I HAVE THE CONTACT YOU NEED. THANK YOU.

LegendsCoded:
The man is an Indegene(Ikwere).

We tried stopping him from beating his wife he called cultist for us (tenants)

If he isn't beating the wife he's beating the kids the wife doesn't fight back she most times takes the beating for her kids. The kids are the only bond holding her down according to her.

Human Right seem to be the only option but i need there contact or office.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by optimistjosh: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Hi, I work as a journalist and I'll like to offer help to the maltreated wife and kids. Please furnish me with your phone number. You can send it through my gmail: optimistjosh@gmail.com. Please treat as urgent. Thank you.

LegendsCoded:

Thanks
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by DAVE5(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2020
dalongjnr:
Set him up! Knowing that is a constant reoccurrence, just move to any police station with gender based violence desk and report the case anonymously.
If they are serious, they will investigate and apprehend him.

This is Nigeria!!!

The law is mostly not serious

If they pretend to be serious, they arrest the man, he pays his way out, he tips them to know who ratted on him, he comes for the rat, buys better rat poison or hire rodent control to take out the rodent

Remember, this is Nigeria!!!
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by chiedonedoor(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Love your heart but is the woman ready to own up.
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Astrologyfact: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Elowhudson:
What will you do if your car gets stolen??
It is cheaper to track a car than to pay police to recover your stolen vehicle. That is if they ever find it.

Have total control over your car from your mobile phone, like shut down engine, see exact location, see all the places your car has been in the past, listen to conversation and more.
Buy yourself some peace of mind for a token today
Bro have anyone on naira land patronized you before?? I just want to know because i also want to help you start marketing here also....feedback is needed.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Powerfly(f): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2020
See the kind man.. Person daughter go marry.. Just negodu... Is it not better for her to stay single? See dirty drunkard.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Darlia777(f): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2020
If you have any picture evidence, please send them to this contact via watsap 08027414613. Thanks quote author=LegendsCoded post=93514272]Nairalanders i hail thee.

Thanks [/quote]
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by thoollz: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2020
Excuses:

Imagine the rubbish most people are typing mind your business..is that how others mind their business in developed countries. they are the first to blame government for anything..it may just be an opportunity God gave you to make a difference, but my nigerian people were busy minding their business.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Ayopid: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Jepeng.com
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by KristaPretty(f): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Please seek her consent before you go ahead. I did this once to my Aunt's neighbour who faced same challenge, when police arrived to arrest the man the woman denied and said such a thing never happened and I was lying (she died this year from domestic violence, RIP).

Please seek consent so you wouldn't look stupid. If the victim doesn't admit, it's all a waste.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by kabanayol9(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:

Thanks
Mind your business.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nasrothschild1: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2020
KristaPretty:
Please seek her consent before you go ahead. I did this once to my Aunt's neighbour who faced same challenge, when police arrived to arrest the man the woman denied and said such a thing never happened and I was lying (she died this year from domestic violence, RIP).

Please seek consent so you wouldn't look stupid. If the victim doesn't admit, it's all a waste.
How do you feel knowing that she died as a result of domestic violence? Sometimes we just have to save people from their 'demon'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Jos In Honour Of The President (Photo) / My Divorce Journal / How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.