Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,810 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? (29488 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by KristaPretty(f): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2020
excellence44:

How do you feel knowing that she died as a result of domestic violence? Sometimes we just have to save people from their 'demon'.

I feel like I should on a normal day! Indifferent!!!!

I called the police twice, first time she denied the police left and told me if she doesn't admit there's nothing they can do.
Second time, I called a different human rights lawyer all to my expense. This same woman denied and said I want to break her home. Like wtf!
I stopped bothering myself since then my dear.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by dalongjnr: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2020
DAVE5:

This is Nigeria!!!

The law is mostly not serious

If they pretend to be serious, they arrest the man, he pays his way out, he tips them to know who ratted on him, he comes for the rat, buys better rat poison or hire rodent control to take out the rodent

Remember, this is Nigeria!!!
Oga,the police doesn't play with a cases related to GBV e.g assault[physical or verbal], rape or an attempt to rape, psychosocial violence, etc. Almost all the NPF outpost have a space for such services.
For the issues you highlighted, someone have to brake the chain and damn the consequences. But we can't sit and be quite to allow evil to triumph over good.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93515175:

Rule 2 to be successful in life : If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the way, you will never get to where you are going!! cool cool cool

These kids have nothing reasonable to contribute to a thread, rather they come to derail.
Instead of them to lie down Jejely on the mats in their village, CALM DOWN and read comments by sane members, they rather come here to troll!
Spits!

SHUT UP!!!

SEE WHO DEY GIVE ADVICE?
na wa for this forum o!
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Skepticus: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Regex:

A little bit of if I were your husband, I'd treat you right simp, to go with how do I meet you to save you from the marriage treat.

That woman might be turned on by violence. It might be her fetish. I don't trust the words of people who leak blood every month.

I love how you are quick to spot patterns and understand the deeper meanings that most folks would not notice.

For the second paragraph, it's not a new trend that women are closet masochists. Having a higher pain threshold and lack of father figure in childhood predisposes them to these. The popular serial killers of recent times in the west get overwhelming mating interests from women. The evolutionary background of the females choosing violence and aggression as signs of good genetic quality explains this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by antibullshit: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Call FIDA (Federation of women lawyers) and they will deal with the man. They specialize in this kind of case.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by ogbenimax007: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:
Nairalanders i hail thee.

I'm seeking for help on behalf of my neighbor's wife and her kids, her husband(our landlord) beats his wife and kids everyday(I mean 7 days a week nonstop). This man is usually drunk, I'm really concerned and really pained, as i type now he's beating his wife and has locked them out. I tried some Google searches but it's not helping. Please this woman and her kids needs help, but hat can be done.

Thanks
look away
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:

I'm seeking for help on behalf of my neighbor's wife and her kids, her husband(our landlord) beats his wife and kids everyday(I mean 7 days a week nonstop). This man is usually drunk, I'm really concerned and really pained, as i type now he's beating his wife and has locked them out. I tried some Google searches but it's not helping. Please this woman and her kids needs help, but hat can be done.

Thanks

Very easy.

Go to WACOL, Human rights and child abuse offices and report.

They will take care of it and they will hide ur identity.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by HAROLDWILSON: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Pack out from the house immediately
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2020
KristaPretty:

I feel like I should on a normal day! Indifferent!!!!

I called the police twice, first time she denied the police left and told me if she doesn't admit there's nothing they can do.
Second time, I called a different human rights lawyer all to my expense. This same woman denied and said I want to break her home. Like wtf!
I stopped bothering myself since then my dear.
Ahhh, she called me my dear! you are the first woman to call me my dear since 1914.
On a serious note, you tried and know that nobody can hold you for her loss.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by matthewbrian150: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:

Thanks

In case this isn't one of the numerous fiction we read on nairaland nowadays (nairaland must have employed a lot of creative writers to keep members entertained and always return for more) I will offer this advice ;

Women aren't stupid.Before getting married, they had several choices.A Woman must have either noticed some bad traits in a man or might have been warned of future difficulties but they still go ahead with the marriage thinking they can eat their cake and still have it. Women deliberately date fraudsters, robbers, hooligans, touts, diabolics.Your landlady made her choice and she is living with the consequences of her decision.She can help herself anytime she decides.She knows what to do but she's unwilling to do the needful.

OP, if you can't endure their irrational behavior any longer, start making plans to relocate.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Oizee(f): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Report hin

If not ... mind your business
thank you for this response
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by DAVE5(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
dalongjnr:

Oga,the police doesn't play with a cases related to GBV e.g assault[physical or verbal], rape or an attempt to rape, psychosocial violence, etc. Almost all the NPF outpost have a space for such services.
For the issues you highlighted, someone have to brake the chain and damn the consequences. But we can't sit and be quite to allow evil to triumph over good.

I nearly fall from chair wey I sidon as I Dey read wetin u write,

Be like say nah another Nigeria you dey, una Nigeria make sense ohh, the Nigeria wey I dey, even for this Nairaland, I don read say police catch person wey him and him wife assault person/housemaid wey dey dia house, dem use iron burn the pikin back, meanwhile dem still escape

Abi nah one other news wey dem catch one woman with plenty childrens (wrong English; I know) wey no be her children, the woman nah child trafficker, money change hands, she walk free, then catch her again with another larger number of childrens, matter wey dey ground nah say dem don catch her plenty times, and she dey always dey waka

Oga, make I repeat wetin I talk before

THIS IS NIGERIA

read it slowly to understand, I don’t know how to write well for people to understand, so abeg and please read am slow, maybe you go understand
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Blissful20: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
The best thing is to report Officially, cos if anything happens to the wife and children as a neighbour police go say 'Oga why u no talk'. Act fast to save lives.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by abbiboy: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Google lagos agency that handle cases of domestic violence,u can find their contact number and address i.e if u reside in lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Chuksgeo: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Stop spying from inside. Contact a human right group on their behalf cos you might be their saviour in the end.
When you see something, say something....

Exactly because someone may die in your compound now and all of you will now be on the run for a crime you didn't commit, so why not say something before it is too late because if any thing worse happens and EKE comes at all at all na 10k upwards e go cost you and others wey dey form e no concern me
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by solonubinho(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:

Thanks

Contact the Domestic violence unit of the Lagos State Govt. Anonymously.....if you live in Lagos.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by chukxie(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:

There is a policeman living in the same compound ���‍♂️ angry undecided

What's stopping the police officer from arresting the culprit?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by SexytorresE(f): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oh! Ok
priceaction:

Different countries we are, different time zones tongue..
Some are about to sleep and some of us , eating breakfast already. Nairaland is worldwide cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Ramaa(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
MIND YOUR BUSINESS

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by chatinent: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
The man is inhumane.report Report him quickly.
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by LegendsCoded(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
I appreciate all the suggestions and mails I've received so far. I'll keep you guys updated, i pray the man is brought to book. Thanks ❤️ ❤️
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by LegendsCoded(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
angelfallz:
He beats them for no reason?
personally, i mind my business, the woman is not a child.

He beats the kids like thugs. Damn these kids are below 15
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by LegendsCoded(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ramaa:
MIND YOUR BUSINESS

Forget this mind your business buddy.. It's unbearable, do you maltreat your kids?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Creativity007: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mind your BUSINESS, and remember to always have fuel in your car, cos they will need it someday for an AMBULANCE
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by SmileDance(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
LegendsCoded, have you been able yo do anything yet?
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by ezugegere(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Get some boys to flog him... He'll stop
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by abisolagladys(f): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2020
All of you saying mind your business... Are you guys not seeing the part of the Landlord beating his children too
What about the psychology effect it can have on them
Please for the sake of the children
Contact the human right guys or the police
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session / Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.