Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother (5595 Views)

Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Mariangeles(f): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2020
Mariaangelo:

You will find evidence & tire,,, fruity messer

Hotworta1 the coward. grin
You know what? I don't even take you seriously because you seem weak. You cannot withstand my wrath trust me. grin
I'll burn your ass b!tch! grin

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by favourume(f): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2020
Thank you for keeping the baby and am sure she will grow to be great.

These days people hardly look for work now. Do you know that with your phone and data you can make more than that N20,000 monthly only if you are willing to work hard. The good part is you don't need to look for where to keep your daughter to achieve this. Am willing to coach you and help you until you are balanced. I have seen people make N2000 and more daily (I do too but just that people don't want to work)

If you are willing get thru to me and we will find a way
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by thorpido(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

If that were true, a thread created by you in the romance section with reference to this thread would have been more effective don't you think?
Dude, own your sh!t 'cause you ain't fooling anybody.
Also, desist using people's misfortune to shine. It's insensitive.
You're obviously not that smart.
You talk about emotional intelligence but you need more of intelligence without emotions.

5 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by favourume(f): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2020
thorpido:
You talk about emotional intelligence but you need more of intelligence without emotions.

Can you guys stop derailing someone tread. This is not nice

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Mariangeles(f): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2020
thorpido:

They always take that route when they feel cornered.

2 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by thorpido(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2020
favourume:

Can you guys stop derailing someone tread. This is not nice
I'll end here my dear sister.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by thorpido(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

They always take that route when they feel cornered.
Like I said,you're obviously not smart.Intelligence works with deciphering.You don't have much of that.

For your info,the same Op has made contact with me.

2 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Mariangeles(f): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
thorpido:
Like I said,you're obviously not smart.Intelligence works with deciphering.You don't have much of that.

For your info,the same Op has made contact with me.

You couldn't help it, could you?

thorpido:
I'll end here my dear sister.

You even had to go back on your word. That's low for someone who seems to know much about intelligence.
As a man, NEVER GO BACK ON YOUR WORD!

3 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mariaangelo:

U don’t tell men hw to behave wen you are not behavin like a woman

You, no one is even sure what you are, whether a man or a woman, so you're no one to talk!

Low budget mariangeles! grin

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Mariangeles(f): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mariaangelo:

Lower budget u mean? Ure already low

You even admit you're low grin

Well, for every low you think I'm at, you're about a thousand feet lower. grin

Give it up hotworta...for the love of yourself grin
I promise, I'll be good to you if you behave grin

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Liftmaster: 12:21am On Sep 05, 2020
thorpido:

Young girls never learn

Take responsibility for your sexual wellbeing.First thing to master well is your reproductive cycle.There are periods in your cycle that are safe and some days are not safe.Master it well.
It is still possible to get pregnant any day of your cycle so have a back up plan.If your partner won't use a condome,you get a femdom.Get a spermicide or use a morning after pill or just get on long term contraception if you will regularly have sex.

Anyway,Op,it's a new account so....

This is very important information for the OP to note. The die is cast, but it can get worse if she gets pregnant again. Continuously sexually active or not, we all know that it only takes one time for a lady to become pregnant.

OP, having said that, like someone mentioned in a prior post, I think you need to start a small business or something along those lines so you can start contributing financially to the household. Your Aunt is probably irritated with you because you are contributing nothing at present. Develop a plan, present it here and you will probably get some support to get you started, myself included.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 12:50am On Sep 05, 2020
thorpido:

Young girls never learn

Take responsibility for your sexual wellbeing.First thing to master well is your reproductive cycle.There are periods in your cycle that are safe and some days are not safe.Master it well.
It is still possible to get pregnant any day of your cycle so have a back up plan.If your partner won't use a condome,you get a femdom.Get a spermicide or use a morning after pill or just get on long term contraception if you will regularly have sex.

Anyway,Op,it's a new account so....
Remember the foool gave her assurance. Let's not forget that important detail
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Alexaonfleek: 12:52am On Sep 05, 2020
thorpido:
Try and reason before you quote to criticize.Understand that written words are for all that could learn from it.
I wrote that not because of the Op but because of many who may fall into the same situation.
I pointed that out to the Op herself before you quoted me.
If it was for the Op,I wouldn't need to write it because I understand as you said that the deed has been done
It's sex education for all.
Very true
It's unfortunate that women will mostly bear the physical consequences of pre marital sex.
It is what it is.

As for op,as you're trying to make your life better,pls look for that unfortunate man that put you in the family way and make sure by all means he pays child support.
This one is very important
I pray you'll end up happy soon.

3 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by MhizzMarcelina: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2020
Liftmaster:

This is very important information for the OP to note. The die is cast, but it can get worse if she gets pregnant again. Continuously sexually active or not, we all know that it only takes one time for a lady to become pregnant.

OP, having said that, like someone mentioned in a prior post, I think you need to start a small business or something along those lines so you can start contributing financially to the household. Your Aunt is probably irritated with you because you are contributing nothing at present. Develop a plan, present it here and you will probably get some support to get you started, myself included.

Thank you dearly. I do have a plan. But for now, I just want to leave her house and start living on my own. I want to start a foodstuff selling business or cooking of food like rice and stew and selling it early in the morning.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by thorpido(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Remember the foool gave her assurance. Let's not forget that important detail
The fool gave her that assurance but guess who got foooled?
That's why I made my comment.At the end of the day,who suffers more?
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2020
thorpido:
The fool gave her that assurance but guess who got foooled?
That's why I made my comment.At the end of the day,who suffers more?
Well, one cannot be too careful. In d end what will b will be. We like going around and throwing blames when shit is already what it is. It's the advice for now that's important. Keep ur advice for such cos having sex and getting pregnant is simply a reality that can't be stopped atleast mere talk won't do shit.

Na because of our economy sha, go to Finland, women there prefer to b single moms and there good jobs and govt provisions to make sure they don't want.

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Very true
It's unfortunate that women will mostly bear the physical consequences of pre marital sex.
It is what it is.

As for op,as you're trying to make your life better,pls look for that unfortunate man that put you in the family way and make sure by all means he pays child support.
This one is very important
I pray you'll end up happy soon.
You can't force a horse to drink. The guy abandoned her, she has pride and dignity. U can't force someone to do what they don't want mbok. This ain't America u know, the only thing she'll do is to tell her daughter everything and I'm sure d daughter will b sensible enough to hate d irresponsible dad.

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2020
MhizzMarcelina:

Thank you dearly. I do have a plan. But for now, I just want to leave her house and start living on my own. I want to start a foodstuff selling business or cooking of food like rice and stew and selling it early in the morning.
You should have outlined the business you intend going into, how much you'll need, add ur account number. Be grateful to that aunt of yours cos she gave u a roof over ur head.. And you actually need a man, it's a tough world trying to be a superwoman without a man sha.

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by crackhaus: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You should have outlined the business you intend going into, how much you'll need, add ur account number. Be grateful to that aunt of yours cos she gave u a roof over ur head... And you actually need a man, it's a tough world trying to be a superwoman without a man sha.
Don't let some people hear you.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Alexaonfleek: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You can't force a horse to drink. The guy abandoned her, she has pride and dignity. U can't force someone to do what they don't want mbok. This ain't America u know, the only thing she'll do is to tell her daughter everything and I'm sure d daughter will b sensible enough to hate d irresponsible dad.
You don't get my point.
I'm not saying she should force herself on the baby daddy.
I'm saying she should force his child on him.
He has to take care of his daughter,it takes two to tango.
Hope you know that if she decides to take this to court,the court will rule in favour of her.
And as for the daughter hating her father,it won't be possible for long.
Their relationship will not be a normal father daughter relationship,but the daughter will at least acknowledge her father.
One pastor or rev father will come and preach forgiveness to the daughter,and she will forgive him,and it will pain the op.
So let op just jejely look for the baby daddy and force him to pay child support
Not the one that op will finish training her daughter from nursery school to uni alone and that unfortunate man will come and claim her daughter from no where.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Liftmaster: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2020
MhizzMarcelina:

Let me give you some candid advice. I know this will be a difficult pill to swallow, but do not let your emotions cloud your judgement. I think you are putting the cart before the horse. First, you need to start thinking like a parent. This is no longer all about you. The "I wants" need to stop. You need to do what's best for your child. It is not yet time for you to leave your aunts house, at least not under the circumstance of having zero income. You want to start living on your own, but you first need to be in control of your own destiny. Start your business while under her roof with free accommodation. Work hard at it and let it grow and flourish then when you have steady income from it, you can rent your own place. Do not rely on any employer, person or charity to provide you free accommodation. Has this approach not failed already? Ensure you have an income to pay your own rent so you can provide a steady accommodation for you and your child. Start thinking about your child's future. School? What are your plans in this regard?

Your aunt has been very kind to allow you to come and go with your child as you please. She may be rough around the edges but she does have a goood heart. You even trust her enough to leave your child with her and relocate. For the sake of your child, stick it out there a little longer while she still has the will to accommodate you. And pray for this woman. Pray that God blesses her for her kindness towards you. Your prayers and gratitude may just be the key to your breakthrough. Finally, attitude matters. God sees the heart. You said and I quote "This aunt of mine thinks without her, I am nothing, I really want to prove her wrong." Take this as constructive crtiticism, but this is nothing but prideful and egoistic. Why is this your motivation as opposed to wanting to provide future opportunities for your child in a stable and conducive environment of your own?
Please provide details of your plan. There are folks willing to help you succeed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by MhizzMarcelina: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2020
Liftmaster:

Let me give you some candid advice. I know this will be a difficult pill to swallow, but do not let your emotions cloud your judgement. I think you are putting the cart before the horse. First, you need to start thinking like a parent. This is no longer all about you. The "I wants" need to stop. You need to do what's best for your child. It is not yet time for you to leave your aunts house, at least not under the circumstance of having zero income. You want to start living on your own, but you first need to be in control of your own destiny. Start your business while under her roof with free accommodation. Work hard at it and let it grow and flourish then when you have steady income from it, you can rent your own place. Do not rely on any employer, person or charity to provide you free accommodation. Has this approach not failed already? Ensure you have an income to pay your own rent so you can provide a steady accommodation for you and your child. Start thinking about your child's future. School? What are your plans in this regard?

Your aunt has been very kind to allow you to come and go with your child as you please. She may be rough around the edges but she does have a goood heart. You even trust her enough to leave your child with her and relocate. For the sake of your child, stick it out there a little longer while she still has the will to accommodate you. And pray for this woman. Pray that God blesses her for her kindness towards you. Your prayers and gratitude may just be the key to your breakthrough. Finally, attitude matters. God sees the heart. You said and I quote "This aunt of mine thinks without her, I am nothing, I really want to prove her wrong." Take this as constructive criticism, but this is nothing but prideful and egoistic. Why is this your motivation as opposed to wanting to provide future opportunities for your child in a stable and conducive environment of your own?
Please provide details of your plan. There are folks willing to help you succeed.

Thank you for your advice. It is duly appreciated. And I will do entirely as you said.

If am to start foodstuff selling, I want to start as a retailer and in a small scale for now. The estimated budget am looking at is 60k. I intend to sell Garri, Tin Tomatoes, spicies, beans, Rice, Supergetti, and other minor ingredient. I will just make a shelve or table to start with. I will also need to purchase bowls, trays, basins, mudu, containers, etc.

And if am to start selling cooked Rice, beans, supergetii with stew early in the mornings, it is more cheaper as i can start with an estimated budget of 40k, i will need a wheelbarrow, coolers, umbrella etc.

And when i start the business, i will share the location, pictures and tell names of people that have helped me and my story eventually here.

The money might be a loan and tell me the stipulated time i will need to pay back. . Thank you so much.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by MhizzMarcelina: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You should have outlined the business you intend going into, how much you'll need, add ur account number. Be grateful to that aunt of yours cos she gave u a roof over ur head.. And you actually need a man, it's a tough world trying to be a superwoman without a man sha.

Thank you dear. Honestly speaking, if I see a suitor who is ready to settle down, I will go for him. But, I am careful, as I do not want to fall in the wrong hand.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2020
crackhaus:

Don't let some people hear you.
Well, it's d truth. Lolzz. Everyone needs someone to lean one but lean on Me no mean say u go press me die sha
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by crackhaus: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Well, it's d truth. Lolzz. Everyone needs someone to lean one but lean on Me no mean say u go press me die sha
Indeed.

Random question... who in fück's name is that person on your profile?

4 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by mutter(f): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Liftmaster:

Your aunt has been very kind to allow you to come and go with your child as you please. She may be rough around the edges but she does have a goood heart. You even trust her enough to leave your child with her and relocate. For the sake of your child, stick it out there a little longer while she still has the will to accommodate you. And pray for this woman. Pray that God blesses her for her kindness towards you. Your prayers and gratitude may just be the key to your breakthrough. Finally, attitude matters. God sees the heart. You said and I quote "This aunt of mine thinks without her, I am nothing, I really want to prove her wrong." Take this as constructive crtiticism, but this is nothing but prideful and egoistic. Why is this your motivation as opposed to wanting to provide future opportunities for your child in a stable and conducive environment of your own?
Super advise.
I could not have put it better!
Also the last question who is the man on your profile picture... It would be interesting to know the answer.
That being said....
Is there anyone who can verify this story?
Years back some Nairaland members would verify a story for people to react.

My dear I can understand your frustration and feel your pain.Hope you are helping your aunt with the housework, make yourself an assert and not a burden.

Please let us get this story verified.
From there we can help you with the shop.
I personally undertake to make a fair contribution if this can be done.
So let God send helpers in the Form of people willing to confirm this beyond reasonable doubt.
Also you will undertake to give an update.
Business may succeed or not but update is fair as it motivates people to help in future.

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by thorpido(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Well, one cannot be too careful. In d end what will b will be. We like going around and throwing blames when shit is already what it is. It's the advice for now that's important. Keep ur advice for such cos having sex and getting pregnant is simply a reality that can't be stopped atleast mere talk won't do shit.

Na because of our economy sha, go to Finland, women there prefer to b single moms and there good jobs and govt provisions to make sure they don't want.
You're VERY wrong about the bolded.Having sex and getting pregnant is a choice you can make.

@second paragraph bolded......did the Op prefer to be a single mom?You're mixing things up. angry

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Liftmaster: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
mutter:

Super advise.
I could not have put it better!
Also the last question who is the man on your profile picture... It would be interesting to know the answer.
That being said....
Is there anyone who can verify this story?
Years back some Nairaland members would verify a story for people to react.

My dear I can understand your frustration and feel your pain.Hope you are helping your aunt with the housework, make yourself an assert and not a burden.

Please let us get this story verified.
From there we can help you with the shop.
I personally undertake to make a fair contribution if this can be done.
So let God send helpers in the Form of people willing to confirm this beyond reasonable doubt.
Also you will undertake to give an update.
Business may succeed or not but update is fair as it motivates people to help in future.

100% agreed, to fulfill all righteousness! Would be nice if a reputable moniker on this site can verify her story. Not trying to throw anyone under the bus, but if someone like thorpido says it's legit, then I'm all in. Unless it's not the same thorpido from the days of TEHN?
Times are hard so I will be willing to chip in to cover expenses to verify this situation. But must be a reputable person we all know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids / Check Out Hilarious Conversation Between A Mother & Son On Whatsapp / Tell My Parents I Don’t Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.