Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother (5603 Views)

Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
crackhaus:

Indeed.

Random question... who in fück's name is that person on your profile?
How d fvck should I know
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by crackhaus: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How d fvck should I know
Lol, I pity you

5 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, I pity you
Don't waste ya pity. Give it to those who need it bro.

3 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by thorpido(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Liftmaster:

100% agreed, to fulfill all righteousness! Would be nice if a reputable moniker on this site can verify her story. Not trying to throw anyone under the bus, but if someone like thorpido says it's legit, then I'm all in. Unless it's not the same thorpido from the days of TEHN?
Times are hard so I will be willing to chip in to cover expenses to verify this situation. But must be a reputable person we all know.
If you guys are willing to help her,i could check her out.

She already sent me a PM so i'm waiting for her reply.

Na una wan give me work o.

cc: mutter, danzakidakura, adeadeyera,
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Mariangeles(f): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
MhizzMarcelina:

Thank you dearly. I do have a plan. But for now, I just want to leave her house and start living on my own. I want to start a foodstuff selling business or cooking of food like rice and stew and selling it early in the morning.

This is a very good idea.

2 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Mariangeles(f): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You should have outlined the business you intend going into, how much you'll need, add ur account number. Be grateful to that aunt of yours cos she gave u a roof over ur head.. And you actually need a man, it's a tough world trying to be a superwoman without a man sha.

It'll be tougher for her if she ends up with an irresponsible man in form of a super hero who's out to take advantage of her seemingly helpless situation.
She might give herself to just anyone, then come to realize that she would have been better off alone with her child.
The best thing for her now is to work hard to build herself and focus on her child.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by crackhaus: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Don't waste ya pity. Give it to those who need it bro.
You need it massively, for you to be impersonating a random chic you don't know.

Mental... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Liftmaster: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
thorpido:
If you guys are willing to help her,i could check her out.

She already sent me a PM so i'm waiting for her reply.

Na una wan give me work o.

cc: mutter, danzakidakura, adeadeyera,

Good Sir, please go ahead and research the situation and let us know on here. I am open to covering expenses. For those sending PMs on this issue, please leave your messages on this thread. I don't do PMs

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Ibechris2: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
I am angry with u for seeing ur aunty as the source of ur problem...honestly,what effort have u made to report that guy to the welfare organisation so that he can share in the responsibility of taking care of the baby?

I know what it means to be pregnant at 8 months and still get enlisted into NYSC.

U are indeed a strong woman. How I wish u are in Abuja,I could possibly have assisted u but with the level of deceit and things like this cropping up all the time on this thread...am sorry,I must see before I could do anything,especially for the baby.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Danzakidakura(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Liftmaster:

Good Sir, please go ahead and research the situation and let us know on here. I am open to covering expenses. For those sending PMs on this issue, please leave your messages on this thread. I don't do PMs
it's ok she can put her number up here I will call her. She should be willing to have hand work. I will pay house rent, and put her to learn hand work. Pls I don't do pm.

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by cococandy(f): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2020
It almost seems like you have decided that this your aunty should be responsible for you.
Do you have other relatives?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by cococandy(f): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2020
kiss
Liftmaster:

Let me give you some candid advice. I know this will be a difficult pill to swallow, but do not let your emotions cloud your judgement. I think you are putting the cart before the horse. First, you need to start thinking like a parent. This is no longer all about you. The "I wants" need to stop. You need to do what's best for your child. It is not yet time for you to leave your aunts house, at least not under the circumstance of having zero income. You want to start living on your own, but you first need to be in control of your own destiny. Start your business while under her roof with free accommodation. Work hard at it and let it grow and flourish then when you have steady income from it, you can rent your own place. Do not rely on any employer, person or charity to provide you free accommodation. Has this approach not failed already? Ensure you have an income to pay your own rent so you can provide a steady accommodation for you and your child. Start thinking about your child's future. School? What are your plans in this regard?

Your aunt has been very kind to allow you to come and go with your child as you please. She may be rough around the edges but she does have a goood heart. You even trust her enough to leave your child with her and relocate. For the sake of your child, stick it out there a little longer while she still has the will to accommodate you. And pray for this woman. Pray that God blesses her for her kindness towards you. Your prayers and gratitude may just be the key to your breakthrough. Finally, attitude matters. God sees the heart. You said and I quote "This aunt of mine thinks without her, I am nothing, I really want to prove her wrong." Take this as constructive crtiticism, but this is nothing but prideful and egoistic. Why is this your motivation as opposed to wanting to provide future opportunities for your child in a stable and conducive environment of your own?
Please provide details of your plan. There are folks willing to help you succeed.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Toeyean1507(f): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

The did has been done.
Empathy and solutions are the only thing needed now, not blame.
My sis from food section. Are you a FINster?
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by MhizzMarcelina: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ibechris2:
I am angry with u for seeing ur aunty as the source of ur problem...honestly,what effort have u made to report that guy to the welfare organisation so that he can share in the responsibility of taking care of the baby?

I know what it means to be pregnant at 8 months and still get enlisted into NYSC.

U are indeed a strong woman. How I wish u are in Abuja,I could possibly have assisted u but with the level of deceit and things like this cropping up all the time on this thread...am sorry,I must see before I could do anything,especially for the baby.

Thank you dearly � please what proof and evidence, do you need? I can send them.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by MhizzMarcelina: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
cococandy:
It almost seems like you have decided that this your aunty should be responsible for you.
Do you have other relatives?

No dear.. She shouldn't be responsible for me. Am trying hard to break free from that situation. Thank you �
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by MhizzMarcelina: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Danzakidakura:
it's ok she can put her number up here I will call her. She should be willing to have hand work. I will pay house rent, and put her to learn hand work. Pls I don't do pm.

Wow, really? Thank you so much dear. By handwork you mean to learn a skill? Ok Sir.. I am willing to learn. I am so grateful.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Liftmaster: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Danzakidakura:

Kudos and may many blessings come your way Danzakidakura. But please let me suggest something. If and when you validate the situation, please, post the outcome here. The reason I say this is to serve as a precedent and guide to others for the future. There are lots of threads on Naira land where people have been misled and taken for a ride because they did not properly vet the situation. I am not saying this is a not genuine case, I have a feeling it may be, but feelings and emotions can often lead to poor judgement.

Second suggestion, and I hope the OP considers this too. If you pay her first house rent, how will she cope with daily expenses? Food, electricity, water, clothes for her child, medical expenses? I imagine these are currently being taken care of by the aunt while she's under her roof. Please consider letting her first establish a steady income before leaving the aunts house. OP, they say "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" Your aunts harsh words do not cause physical harm, you can persevere until you have established yourself. If you are running from harsh words, how do you intend to succeed in your business, where selling and trading can be a dog eat dog world? Just putting this advice out there to help you succeed so that when you leave, you will leave your aunts house for the last time and not have to come back.

3 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by thorpido(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hi all,
I have verified the Op's story to be true and her present situation to be as she said.
Anyone willing to help her can go ahead.

Mizzmacerlina,when you do get help,just like Liftmaster said,moving out for me is not the first step.Establishing a business/handwork is the first step.When you have stabilized,you can then make plans to stay on your own.

cc:Liftmaster,Danzakidakura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by LOKOLESCO(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
message me through my email,I may help if there's any vacancy.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by lilyheaven: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
grin grin
I don’t understand why people create new account on a faceless forum, it’s funny.
Foodqueen:
Put the old account here, unless you have been forming a happily married woman before now.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by mutter(f): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
thorpido:
Hi all,
I have verified the Op's story to be true and her present situation to be as she said.

Mizzmacerlina,when you do get help,just like Liftmaster said,moving out for me is not the first step.Establishing a business/handwork is the first step.When you have stabilized,you can then make plans to stay on your own.

Thank you so much for taking out time to do this.
God bless you abundantly.
Poster can you please contact me?

2 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by capnies: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
I can only tell you to learn a trade, fashion designing hair salon. Generator repair etc
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by UDUJ(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
capnies:
I can only tell you to learn a trade, fashion designing hair salon. Generator repair etc

cheesy grin cheesy At the boldfaced

Anyway they say these days anything a man can do a woman can also do cheesy
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by placeofallure(f): 2:06am On Sep 15, 2020
Foodqueen:
Put the old account here, unless you have been forming a happily married woman before now.

She should put the old account here so that what will happen? What exactly do you want to gain with that? Do you know how disheartening it is to be vulnerable? How humbling, how lowly it feels to resort to begging? I pray you will never know that feeling. We're not all interested in knowing her old account. She has offered to pm the people who showed interest. That's it!

Tables turn in life. We will always be on the good side

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by placeofallure(f): 2:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Liftmaster:

Kudos and may many blessings come your way Danzakidakura. But please let me suggest something. If and when you validate the situation, please, post the outcome here. The reason I say this is to serve as a precedent and guide to others for the future. There are lots of threads on Naira land where people have been misled and taken for a ride because they did not properly vet the situation. I am not saying this is a not genuine case, I have a feeling it may be, but feelings and emotions can often lead to poor judgement.

Second suggestion, and I hope the OP considers this too. If you pay her first house rent, how will she cope with daily expenses? Food, electricity, water, clothes for her child, medical expenses? I imagine these are currently being taken care of by the aunt while she's under her roof. Please consider letting her first establish a steady income before leaving the aunts house. OP, they say "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" Your aunts harsh words do not cause physical harm, you can persevere until you have established yourself. If you are running from harsh words, how do you intend to succeed in your business, where selling and trading can be a dog eat dog world? Just putting this advice out there to help you succeed so that when you leave, you will leave your aunts house for the last time and not have to come back.

Very valid concerns.

I honestly think OP should stay with Aunt and get established first before going solo.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by mutter(f): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Please can we rally around and help this young lady set up her biz or get a job?
Since the story has been verified.
Please let us finish the good work we have started in our hearts.

2 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by jabolo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
placeofallure:

She should put the old account here so that what will happen? What exactly do you want to gain with that? Do you know how disheartening it is to be vulnerable? How humbling, how lowly it feels to resort to begging? I pray you will never know that feeling. We're not all interested in knowing her old account.

I respectfully disagree madam. Someone here was asking for assistance with a new account. Linking it to another account using common details here revealed evil intentions beyond comprehension directed at people of my calling. I will just leave it at that.

We’re not asking to be saints here but if I was able to help, I would rather it was directed to a young person able to rise above the hate and mischaracterization actively promoted on this site. Just my own view.

Then, there are the serial scammer beggars...
Like the one busted here ...
https://www.nairaland.com/6118377/family-starving-
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by Liftmaster: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
thorpido:
Hi all,

Thorpido, Thanks very much and God Bless you for doing this. I looked for this thread a few days ago but it seemed to have vanished.
I am willing to go ahead and help based on your validation. I will help financially, but I really do think that the biggest help the OP needs will be guidance (perhaps a life coach) and in addition a business mentor if going into the food business. I throw this out to the house. Is there someone who is experienced in this business that can mentor the OP in her business?
OP, please start by posting some details like your general location (city) so that anyone around you can reach out as a business mentor. Then let us know what you have decided to do. Do you want to pursue the food business as originally stated or go learn a trade? You previously posted details of what the business will entail so that's a good start. If you are looking at learning a trade, what help do you need? Post details, then you can post your account details if comfortable doing that so that I can reach out to you.

1 Like

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by MhizzMarcelina: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Liftmaster:

Thorpido, Thanks very much and God Bless you for doing this. I looked for this thread a few days ago but it seemed to have vanished.
I am willing to go ahead and help based on your validation. I will help financially, but I really do think that the biggest help the OP needs will be guidance (perhaps a life coach) and in addition a business mentor if going into the food business. I throw this out to the house. Is there someone who is experienced in this business that can mentor the OP in her business?
OP, please start by posting some details like your general location (city) so that anyone around you can reach out as a business mentor. Then let us know what you have decided to do. Do you want to pursue the food business as originally stated or go learn a trade? You previously posted details of what the business will entail so that's a good start. If you are looking at learning a trade, what help do you need? Post details, then you can post your account details if comfortable doing that so that I can reach out to you.

Thank you so much for opting to help me. I am so grateful. The thing is that I would have loved to go into the selling of cooked Food business because I know how to cook very well. But my Aunt has said I can't do such kind of business staying in her house. She suggested I should travel to the village to do such not in her house. Right now, I just need a Job honestly Speaking. Or to learn a trade. I can learn about Fashion designing. Thank you so much. Please, can i inbox you?
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by mutter(f): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
I would like to understand why you didn't reply my second mail to you asking you to acknowledge the transfer I made to you. undecided
This is the second time I am making this experience on Nairaland in a short while.

2 Likes

Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by MhizzMarcelina: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
mutter:
I would like to understand why you didn't reply my second mail to you asking you to acknowledge the transfer I made to you. undecided
This is the second time I am making this experience on Nairaland in a short while.

I replied you, ma. Check your inbox. Thank you so much. I did replied.could be network.
Re: Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother by mutter(f): 4:17am On Sep 16, 2020
MhizzMarcelina:

I replied you, ma. Check your inbox. Thank you so much. I did replied.could be network.

I'm sorry. I only received your mail afterward. I didn't put the bad network into consideration.
Please bear with me. After several scams in the past I have become sensitive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . / Marriage Vows: A Traditional Or Religious Thing? / Why Do Our Women Prefer Perming, Fixing, Jerry Curls To Plaiting Their Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.