Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,882 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage (1158 Views)

My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by Alfred8021(m): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2020
The couple who wedded in February, at Surulere, Lagos State has finally gone separate ways as both claimed they are no longer good for each other. The wife, Temilade Balogun further disclosed "my husband loves sex to much, he doesn't get tired easily.

Whenever he comes back from work he prefers having sex to any other thing. I wish I knew all these before we got married as i no longer have rest of mind in our marriage.

The husband on the other hand said "i will prefer breaking up because i can't go out to have sex with another woman while i have a wife at home, I paid all necessary rites, the mistake i made was not to have slept with her while we were dating as our church rules are against such, i wish we both knew much more about our sex life before getting married to each other.

My ex wife get tired just after 5 minutes and i can't deal with that

1 Like

Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Damn it
Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by LawLab247: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2020
f.uck shit Try dey testrun wetin you wan buy and sellers self. Try dey talk your terms and conditions down grin
Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by nwakibe: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2020
Na food? The man is not serious

1 Like

Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by paulolee(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2020
jus too bad, soo many kids getting married this days, maturity isnt abt age but about your mindset...out of all the reasons i was expecting its too much sex dt some ladies are wishing for naim this one de complain for..
its good they broke up bt too bad its jus after a month, they failed badly
Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by Ahmed0336(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2020
shocked

Dia own even better say dey reached one month.

One hediot invited me to his wedding only to divorce his wife after a week.

I don dey call am make him return d transport fare I wasted attending his wedding self.
Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by paulolee(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2020
nwakibe:
Na food? The man is not serious
he loves it badly and i see nothing bad for a heart to heart talk with his wife to balance things up, or na the woman dt lasts for jus 5mins dt looks serious to u??

1 Like

Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by PlayerMeji: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2020
What are we supposed to learn now?

That's its bad to abstain from sex before marriage or not to listen to what the church teaches you about abstinence during courtship?
Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by Martinez39s(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2020
This is how it is supposed to be. Once you, as a man, see that things are not working out, you leave ASAP. Nobody dies for leaving a marriage or relationship. It's better than staying, coming to nairaland to ask what to do, and trying to "fix" things because it is marriage. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by Bennysam: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=paulolee post=93517448]jus too bad, soo many kids getting married this days, maturity isnt abt age but about your mindset...out of all the reasons i was expecting its too much sex dt some ladies are wishing for naim this one de complain for..
its good they broke up bt too bad its jus after a month, they failed badly[/quote
Oga that is most important aspects of marriage, woman will cheat if you don't satisfy her and a man will do undo if you don't give him sex so if you have not married please make sure you get a woman her sex drive match your own
Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by angelfallz(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ahmed0336:
shocked

Dia own even better say dey reached one month.

One hediot invited me to his wedding only to divorce his wife after a week.

I don dey call am make him return d transport fare I wasted attending his wedding self.

What was the reason for the break up?
Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by Finnese001: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Damme!!!

Sex be causing problem since 17BC

Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by Mayng01(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is so new
Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by Sage161(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by Sage161(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sad but stupid. Sex isn't everything
Re: Couple Broke Up After One Month 'marriage by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
sex be breaking homes since 19BC

(1) (Reply)

Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise / Practical Solution Is Needed Please! / My Friend.. . (not Every Human Being Deserves Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.