Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise (1154 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / In Your Opinion, Is There Sexual Satisfaction Without Orgasm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hello ma,

Hide my identity. I have been married for 8 years and I have never experienced what is called Orgasm. Before I married my husband, I was in a 4 year relationship that was assumed to lead to marriage and I experienced intense sexual satisfaction in the relationship. But the relationship was filled with alot of issues and we broke up.

I then made a vow to remain celibate until marriage. It was hard but I made up my mind not to open my legs again for any man that is not my husband. When I married my husband, making love with him was surprising for me. He never used to last long enough for me to orgasm.

This really bothered me. He would come all eager and before I say jack,he is done. I tried to speak to him about it,he was like, am I serious? It now became that I was dry and coming was impossible.

So instead of him to focus on making me come, he would say...something is wrong with me. That I am dry. And that made me stop talking about it. Many times, I would fake my orgasm. I began to dislike making love and he too began to loose interest.

That is how we have been for almost 8 years of marriage. Until this year, he totally stop making love to me. I did not ask him for a month but it became so bad, I had to ask him. He said, he is tired of making love to a stick. That hurt me really bad.

I got angry and told him that he is the one at fault. That he does not know how to handle a woman...that he has quick ejaculation problem. Instead of him to go and look for solution, he is busy insulting me of being.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/08/married-for-8-years-without-orgasm-my-husband-says-i-am-dry-pls-advise/

Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by Jossyroyal1: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Over to the elders
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by rawpadgin(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
angry
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by majamajic(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmm

Auntie , u not getting wet has nothing to do with quick ejaculation

1, engage in enough pre-intimacy
2, u have to love or at least like the man before u talk about him satisfying u
3, 8 yrs of marriage go don produce some kids abi ? Allow him give u some heads , maybe it will kick start your engine

For a man to last long , I have clues for that but I can't say it here , let's start with u getting ready to receive first

2 Likes

Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by youngvikthor(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
talk to any of is family members maybe he will listen

,he should be ashamed of himself not be able to satisfy his wife sad
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by byinks(f): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
pre-intimacy +++
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by Acjohn(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
The two of you need to meet therapist or learn from others
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by youngvikthor(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
byinks:
pre-intimacy +++
sup byinks cool
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by NoshakingGod(f): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
cool
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by nero2face: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why not try some intimate cool lubricants, u can also try being so naughty with yourselves and see if dirty talks and actions can revive ur sex lives
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by byinks(f): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
youngvikthor:

sup byinks cool

IM ok ... Sup ?
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by youngvikthor(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
byinks:

IM ok ... Sup ?
cool how was ur day?
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by byinks(f): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
youngvikthor:

cool how was ur day?

Too hot.
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by Chidexthebest: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wahala for who no Sabi pre-intimacy

1 Like

Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Pre-intimacy and MouthAction is a very quick way of getting there.

Seems to me that this couple are too serious and don't want to experiment.

If a man ejaculates fast, he can opt for his wife to try to get him hard again or have pre-intimacy to reboot.

Please women, an average man does not spend hours in bed - many don't go past 4 minutes

It is quite normal

1 Like

Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by esomchi98820: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
:
IM ok ... Sup ?
rad how was ur week?
Re: Married For 8 Years Without Orgasm- My Husband Says I Am Dry-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Practical Solution Is Needed Please! / R.I.P Paul Proteus / Does This Always Happen To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.