Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos (11636 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) / Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) / Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by backbone503(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Baba mi.

What makes up a street?
Spaces between Houses that are arranged or scattered.

The news reported that it was an isolated area along a street.
The word Isolated in the adjectival phrase “isolated area” has cut out the mobile venue of sexual activity from social gathering. The body of the car has created an obscurity and concealed the couple from the public. Hence you can’t call it a public place

Points to Note:
1. A street is a public road in a particular area. This presupposes that anything that happens on a street happens in a place classified as "public".
2. How was this car " isolated" on that street? If the residents or passersby where able to see the car and decipher what was going on therein, then it wasn't an isolated area, and that act, going on in public, by all moral standards, is classified indecent.

Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by Amotolongbo(f): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
backbone503:

Points to Note:
1. A street is a public road in a particular area. This presupposes that anything that happens on a street happens in a place classified as "public".
2. How was this car " isolated" on that street? If the residents or passersby where able to see the car and decipher what was going on therein, then it wasn't an isolated area, and that act, going on in public, by all moral standards, is classified indecent.
Sir
I stand to disagree with you on this.

A street is a public road just because there is no permanent or temporary structure or obstacle to terminate movement or halt passage.

Either you like it on not sir, the car has created an obstacle in the isolated area just like a building which can be built in that isolated area.

What if I have a building in that area and decide to have sex in it with my windows and doors widely opened, you passing bye, would you say I was having sex in the public?
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by backbone503(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Sir
I stand to disagree with you on this.

A street is a public road just because there is no permanent or temporary structure or obstacle to terminate movement or halt passage.

Either you like it on not sir, the car has created an obstacle in the isolated area just like a building which can be built in that isolated area.

What if I have a building in that area and decide to have sex in it with my windows and doors widely opened, you passing bye, would you say I was having sex in the public?

If your straffing in the building is visible to the public, then it qualifies as an indecent act. Lol. you could be arrested and charged to court. When you wan do, do the needful!

Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by Amotolongbo(f): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
backbone503:

If your straffing in the building is visible to the public, then it qualifies as an indecent act. Lol. you could be arrested and charged to court. When you wan do, do the needful!
Brother mi,

There isn’t any indecent act in that. The only problem is moaning very loud which may land me in jail for being a public nuisance
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by backbone503(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Brother mi,

There isn’t any indecent act in that. The only problem is moaning very loud which may land me in jail for being a public nuisance

You moan very loud? Then you must have been putting your neighbours into some really trouble. And why do ladies enjoy sex more in weird and unusual places?
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Brother mi,

It won't cost you much to get a hotel room sha,plus you can't be comfortable having sex in a car.
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by Amotolongbo(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
NNU0000:
It won't cost you much to get a hotel room sha, plus you can't be comfortable having sex in a car.
Says who?

Inside a car with the AC on is one of the best places to quench your sexual urge and call with your partner
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by Amotolongbo(f): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
backbone503:

You moan very loud? Then you must have been putting your neighbours into some really trouble. And why do ladies enjoy sex more in weird and unusual places?
I didn’t say that.

Moreover, I have no acoustic instrument to measure the decibel of my moaning
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by AmazingELixir: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Come oooh what is their business with two consenting adults enjoying their selves with the way they deem fit..what is wrong with this nonsense shi.t hole inhabitants sef.

PS: But I doubt if this is Nigeria sha...that car steering appears to be on the right hand side of the car..
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Says who?

Inside a car with the AC on is one of the best places to quench your sexual urge and call with your partner
You sound experienced in car sex cheesy I'll add it to my To-do List.

Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by Amotolongbo(f): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
NNU0000:
You sound experienced in car sex cheesy I'll add it to my To-do List.
Please do.
I’m waiting for the feedback
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sage161:
As much as I don't support public love making, it isn't right to treat them this way. They are adults for christ sake not little children. Africans are too quick to condemn people even when they secretly engage in such salacious acts.

@Bold,

I agree.

Next time, let them park in their compound and lock the gate undecided
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by Bewiseedet(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
when will we start minding our business and leave others do what pleases them?
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by 444crop: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
D only country where some of our bucket lists are never experienced because of some holier than thou people.... Myob
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by networkrecharg: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
OgidiOlu3:

It is not a crime as long as:

1. Location is not a place of worship.
2. Parties are 18 yrs+.
3.The act is consensual (agreed to by parties).
4. Parties are of opposite sex.

It is am offence punishable by Laws ... Its called Indesent Exposure etc

Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
networkrecharg:

It is am offence punishable by Laws ... Its called Indesent Exposure etc

The police contradicted themselves. I just read it here:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/having-sex-in-car-in-public-is-criminal-says-lagos-police/

Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by networkrecharg: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
bukatyne:

@Bold,

I agree.

Next time, let them park in their compound and lock the gate undecided

Section 136 of the Criminal Law of Lagos state, 2015 provides that any person who commits any act of gross indecency with another person in public commits an offence and liable on conviction to 3 years imprisonment.

Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by networkrecharg: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
OgidiOlu3:

It is not a crime as long as:

1. Location is not a place of worship.
2. Parties are 18 yrs+.
3.The act is consensual (agreed to by parties).
4. Parties are of opposite sex.

The Law is Supreme

Section 136 of the Criminal Law of Lagos state, 2015 provides that any person who commits any act of gross indecency with another person in public commits an offence and liable on conviction to 3 years imprisonment.
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by networkrecharg: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
OgidiOlu3:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/having-sex-in-car-in-public-is-criminal-says-lagos-police/

Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by networkrecharg: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
For goodness sake, how is this a sin?

It is their car and they had to park in an isolated area to answer emotional and affectionate call.
How was it the people’s business?
Where is it written that couples can’t have sex in their own car like they do in their home?
Couple having sex in their car is their own shame and not the problem to the society

The people that could shame this couple could also enter the couple’s home to shame them for having sexual intercourse.

These same people are still the one hailing politicians driving big cars which bought by the money stolen from them

Its a BiG sin... They allowed person s see them...
It was not an isolated place at all...
The LAW

Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by networkrecharg: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
OgidiOlu3:

It must be noted that section 134 which deals with offences against morality particularly section 134 (a) have it that indecent act in a public place makes both parties engaging in the act liable to imprisonment for 2 years.

In the same vein, section 231 of the Criminal Code Act which is a Federal law and applicable in states other than the northern states where Penal Code is applicable also make Indecent Acts punishable.
231. Any person who-

(1) wilfully and without lawful excuse does any indecent act in any public place; or

(2) wilfully does any indecent act in any place with intent to insult or offend any person;

is guilty of a misdemeanour, and is liable to imprisonment for two years.

232. (Repealed by 1961 No. 51.)

233. Except as otherwise expressly stated, it is immaterial, in the case of any of the offences defined in this chapter committed with respect to a woman or girl under a specified age, that the accused person did not know that the woman or girl was under that age, or believed that she was not under that age.

Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by bukatyne(f): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
networkrecharg:

Goodluck to them. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by Couragejay: 7:20am On May 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
For goodness sake, how is this a sin?

It is their car and they had to park in an isolated area to answer emotional and affectionate call.
How was it the people’s business?
Where is it written that couples can’t have sex in their own car like they do in their home?
Couple having sex in their car is their own shame and not the problem to the society

The people that could shame this couple could also enter the couple’s home to shame them for having sexual intercourse.

These same people are still the one hailing politicians driving big cars which bought by the money stolen from them
bro those couple are mad if na me i go stap person 4 intruding in my matters car na my own, girl na my own, body na my own wetin come be ur own?
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by wealthtrak: 1:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Munachisom95:
A couple who were caught having sekzual intercourse in a car have been shamed by residents. At the time of this story, it is unknown which area the said incident happened.

From what we gather, the couple parked their car in an isolated area along the street and started ‘benging and genging’.

Someone who immediately spotted the act immediately alerted other residents of the area, and they went on to disgrace them as they felt angry that, they decided to bring their private activity to the area.

Though Facebook user John did not give the exact location of the incident, however it was gathered that the couple were sent away after they were embarrassed.

While some social media users supported the move by residents of the area, others maintained that the couple did nothing wrong and shouldn’t have been shamed since they are both adults.

https://eskdalespot..com/2020/09/couple-caught-having-sekz-in-car-shamed.html?m=1
The car is a right-hand steering
so this car sex didn't occur in Nigeria. This must have taken
place in one of the Eastern or Southern African countries.
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by wealthtrak: 1:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Says who?

shocked wink grin You have an intensely
vivid, naughty mind. Lol
Re: Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos by lilcarterpkrane(m): 1:58am On Mar 07, 2022
waiting concern agboro with over load na

I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! / Who Disvirgin You And What Does It Feel Like? / No Bra Day 2017. Creating Awareness For Those Precious Melons

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52