Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. (33066 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' / BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Bannylove13: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Erica my Erica.... thy can curse abuse talk their gibberish and pour tribal slur..

All changes nothing.. and won’t change the fact, that you’re living your best life and enjoying every moment

Keep sailing.. they’ve got no choice, and than to keep seeing you till day 71..

Nigerians love to pretend .. and insult along tribal line
BBN is not a religious activity.. neither a moral developmental center.. haters will always hate

Erica giving viewers back to back contend..

For pretenders and fools ....

He without sin should caste the first stone..

Erica till day 71...

Erica already won.. e pain you go and Die
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by MERCHANDISER: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
I am suspecting that the government might be indirectly funding this program to distract the masses from their Mal administration

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Tmb78(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Well,everything later worked for Lucy's good because her team later won.
I don't get why every lady who had a fight with Lucy always resort to calling her grandma like Erica today..It's wrong.Everybody prays to be old na.
And that so called Mr Naija kept on shouting on her as if she is a baby to be reprimanded.

3 Likes

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wetin concern me, unless show with jobless viewers

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by nosagold(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Where there is envy and strife, there is confusion and every evil work...
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by shugabasbn: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Erica is going home gradually, I hate people that don't see the best side of someone except the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by postnobill705(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Price of fuel just increased to #20p
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by KlausMike(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hakeem12:
That Lucy get problem

Azzin major problem! angry
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by flyingpig: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Vixlot:
Lucy later won with Team 2. She was tired of being a loser, she wanted Team Laycon and she won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-5vFCCITo
who makes up team Laycon
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Tmb78(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:

But we warned u guys not to vote , what do u want us to do ? We are 5%
Maja, pls humor me,okay?

You guys like to throw this line every time
Why have you not said the same thing to the so called 5% who voted for Buhari too
Everyone of you don't like answering that question
Or you want to tell me you don't know that Buhari won in some parts of the East too.or are those areas occupied by the yorubas there?
Not forgetting that he also lost in some parts of the west too.
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by flyingpig: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
teacherbim:
Aunty Lucy wanted to be at the winning team and they won.
who MAKES up the winning team?
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Theoarhics: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lucy and is far ...Does make her Lucifer? .....wisdom.
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Erica and Lucy are at each other's neck over how to go about group tasks given to Housemates by Big Brother. Erica is heard shouting at Lucy and labelling are difficult to work with. "Nobody wants you on their team with your negative energy. Why didn't they pick you first. Good riddance to bad rubbish. "

When Kiddwaya tried to get Erica away from the heat and under control for using foul language and shouting, Erica went on to state that Big Brother cannot give her a strike for shouting, " They will definitely not give me strike for shouting."

Pince went on to ask Lucy: " What the Fxck is wrong with you? I am you friend and i have been telling you this ever since we got into this house".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqhsRSJBK4g

Erica olobo ten kobo

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by teacherbim(f): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
flyingpig:
who MAKES up the winning team?
Prince, Vee, Neo , Dora and Laycon
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Vixlot: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
flyingpig:
who makes up team Laycon
Laycon, Vee, Dorathy, Neo, Prince, Lucy
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by flyingpig: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Vixlot:

Laycon, Vee, Dorathy, Neo, Prince, Lucy
Please, do you know their prize?
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by JBoss25(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
I am suspecting that the government might be indirectly funding this program to distract the masses from their Mal administration
you had the chance to kick out buhari but u didn't
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Realist1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:

You don't watch the show so what have you done about it

Many Idiots watch Messi kick leather ball for 90 mins and earn €150 million Euros per annum €700m in 5 years, but they can't watch their own black people , black entertainers go through difficult task , puzzles presentation and more for 24/7 90 days for a chance to win 80 million Naira (less than €200,000)

They would celebrate Black Panther fictional movie written by with Americans to hoodwink africans .. with meaningless phrase like "Wakanda" while making billions of blacks, but African Magic and Multi choice Nigerian content is suddenly evil

See even if fuel pump price increase to 300 naira , Nigerian youths with creative talents will keep creating entertainment content to sell to Africans and the world like Wizkid , Burna boy and Davido's Afropop reign, Nollywood movies winning awards for in Paris and streamed accross the world, and Big Brother Naija been viewed all over black Africa all without government support

You have spoken well my brother.They are all hypocrites this one is even more realistic than the foreign films and football we all kill our selves over to watch and guess what all including BBNAIJA are all termed entertainment.

It's just this particular BBNAIJA entertainment they don't want to accept as one.More so this one involves their country men and women trying to make a good head start of their lives. For where dem wan form intelligent. Everyone can't find everything on tv entertaining to them.If you don't, leave it for people who find it entertaining and stop talking it down.Some people still find football boring does it make it any less entertaining for millions of people worldwide?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by femi4: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:
Lucy

She didn't want to pair with Erica team

She pair prince and Dora , she won !
Team with Erica and Kidd must surely lose of late
Outside the hoh task, Kidd is minus one in another task
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by RosyIsBlessed: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This Erica seems to have her own Big Brother rules. They can't give you strike for cussing and shouting right? It will shock you like Buhari.

She'll soon be disqualified.
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by tfash96(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
And that Trikytee will be asslicking that gold digger Erica I spit

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Greenbirth:
I think I should be behaving nonsense, nonsense so that i can hit in this present nigeria since is like nonsense things that hammer.

Sha no do too much make DSS no gbege you o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Danmayo123: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lol
1.Importation Guru Danmayo has decide to share all he knows about making money in mini importation .
2.How to start importation with zero capital and make 6 figures every month ..

3.Message him on whatsapp 090.33.28.84.55
So you can add up to the group
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by EmmyCC: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
You did not tell us how the shouting began or how Neo was first to go at Lucy then Prince before Erica started. You didn't even tell what Lucy did. And this poor reporting made FP
cc Lalasticala
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Lucyfer

Hi �
I will like to chat you up about something
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Teddyaiyez(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
You sure say biggie no go Bleep Erica las las cos d way he dy overlook her bulshit ehn

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by saibog007: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=93529936]Erica and Lucy are at each other's neck over how to go about group tasks given to Housemates by Big Brother. Erica is heard shouting at Lucy and labelling are difficult to work with. "Nobody wants you on their team with your negative energy. Why didn't they pick you first. Good riddance to bad rubbish. "

When Kiddwaya tried to get Erica away from the heat and under control for using foul language and shouting, Erica went on to state that Big Brother cannot give her a strike for shouting, " They will definitely not give me strike for shouting."

Pince went on to ask Lucy: " What the Fxck is wrong with you? I am you friend and i have been telling you this ever since we got into this house".
this morafucker Erica just need to serve as scape goat for this her arrogant act...
haha....haba it getting too much
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by saibog007: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
she deserves to learn her lessons
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by hush15: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Lucyfer

Med o....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance / Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" / Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.