Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. (33065 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' / BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Fucsheetup(f): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
JohnspeakU:

Hi �
I will like to chat you up about something
Okay.
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Femuel(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:

You don't watch the show so what have you done about fuel pump price

Many Idiots watch Messi kick leather ball for 90 mins and earn €150 million Euros per annum €700m in 5 years, but they can't watch their own black people , black entertainers go through difficult task , puzzles presentation and more for 24/7 90 days for a chance to win 80 million Naira (less than €200,000)

They would celebrate Black Panther fictional movie written by white American's Marvel Studios to hoodwink Africans of billions .. with meaningless phrase like "Wakanda" while making billions of blacks, but African Magic and Multi choice Nigerian content is suddenly evil

See even if fuel pump price increase to 300 naira , Nigerian youths with creative talents will keep creating entertainment content to sell to Africans and the world like Wizkid , Burna boy and Davido's Afropop reign world wide, Nollywood movies winning awards in Paris and streamed accross the world, and Big Brother Naija been viewed all over black Africa all without government support.

Excuse me sir
You are the real & bigger idiot for labelling people watching football as idiots.. At least people that watch football make money from it including myself. How much have you won from watching Bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Munieer(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lucy mata get hw e take dy ooo
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by hush15: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Anyway, werin me go talk say as Erica and a few others have admitted they not comfortable with working with Lucy in previous discussion, they shouldn't get upset that she chose to not be in their group. In fact, since nobody want her and she has to be in a group, its only normal to let her decide who she wants to be with.

Lucy is largely misunderstood. Also, inferiority complex worries her and needs counselling and encouragement, however she is still better than some brain dead wannabes who basically lacks self discipline and restraint. The girl no wan dey loosing team. Make she win some money now....

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by solmusdesigns: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Femuel:

Excuse me sir
You are the real & bigger idiot for labelling people watching football as idiots.. At least people that watch football make money from it including myself. How much have you won from watching Bbnaija

Ignorance makes a fool call anyone an idiot without adequate information making him seem like a fool

Graphics designers, social influencers, betnaija players, fans willing to register local SIM for voting unbehalf of African voters have been cashing out big time not to talk of the direct jobs created by the ones in a year event

Many fools would keep loosing money on football while many would keep making money on BBNAIJA

So Mr how much have you made on Barca/Messi/Saga costing 700m euro

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Femuel(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Ignorance makes a fool call anyone an idiot without adequate information making him seem like a fool

Graphics designers, social influencers, betnaija players, fans willing to register local SIM for voting unbehalf of African voters have been cashing out big time not to talk of the direct jobs created by the ones in a year event

Many fools would keep loosing money on football while many would keep making money on BBNAIJA

So Mr how much have you made on Barca/Messi/Saga costing 700m euro.

You see your life? You keep demonstrating your stupidity on social media.. I asked a simple question.. Ok lemme put it another way for you sir.. How have Bbnaija benefited you from the epistle you wrote

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by solmusdesigns: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Femuel:

You see your life? You keep demonstrating your stupidity on social media.. I asked a simple question.. Ok lemme put it another way for you sir.. How have Bbnaija benefited you from the epistle you wrote

Honestly if anyone read my submission up there and still needs more explanation then he or she needs to know not only is he stupid, his dad is stupid same as his genetic makeup and next generation

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Okay.

Can I have your digit please?
08029908026 Whatsapp
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Femuel(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Honestly if anyone read my submission up there and still needs more explanation then he or she needs to know not only his he stupid, his dad is stupid same as his genetic makeup and next generation.

Ahaha, well i tried to enlighten you and save you from your shallow mindset and unrealistic fantasies but you keep showing how daft your sense of reasoning is.. I won't continue to discuss this with you so i won't be reduced to your level of stupidity.
BTW.. Just because you have a phone that can login to Nairaland doesn't mean you can keep calling people idiots.. I just pray your idiocy and redundancy doesn't put you in trouble someday..
A word is enough.... U can complete the rest
Ciao!
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by yongg: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Greenbirth:
I think I should be behaving nonsense, nonsense so that i can hit in this present nigeria since is like nonsense things that hammer.

Almost fell off my chair in laughter concerning your comment.

And yes, been thinking of what good nonsense to come up with meself, lol

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Khez: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hakeem12:
That Lucy get problem
serious problem o
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Cutezt(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Erica and Lucy are at each other's neck over how to go about group tasks given to Housemates by Big Brother. Erica is heard shouting at Lucy and labelling are difficult to work with. "Nobody wants you on their team with your negative energy. Why didn't they pick you first. Good riddance to bad rubbish. "

When Kiddwaya tried to get Erica away from the heat and under control for using foul language and shouting, Erica went on to state that Big Brother cannot give her a strike for shouting, " They will definitely not give me strike for shouting."

Pince went on to ask Lucy: " What the Fxck is wrong with you? I am you friend and i have been telling you this ever since we got into this house".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqhsRSJBK4g

My only problem with this your channel is the horrible song that comes up all of a sudden scaring people watching at the end of your videos, very very horrible and unprofessional.
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Ericmusic(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Erica and Lucy are at each other's neck over how to go about group tasks given to Housemates by Big Brother. Erica is heard shouting at Lucy and labelling are difficult to work with. "Nobody wants you on their team with your negative energy. Why didn't they pick you first. Good riddance to bad rubbish. "

When Kiddwaya tried to get Erica away from the heat and under control for using foul language and shouting, Erica went on to state that Big Brother cannot give her a strike for shouting, " They will definitely not give me strike for shouting."

Pince went on to ask Lucy: " What the Fxck is wrong with you? I am you friend and i have been telling you this ever since we got into this house".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqhsRSJBK4g
but fuel is now 151naira..�
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Revolva(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Supersage: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
poiunt:
Outdated news

Niaraland is increasingly becoming outdated in everything called news.

Something that happened 8 hours ago.

First of all, topics like this shouldn't be on the front page of Africa best online Forum.

If at all it will be there, the mods are busy banning people and spammers like me. Who's trying to show people how to use there 2500 to make more money through cryptocurrency smart contracts.
Re: Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task. by Smartroyals1(m): 5:42am On Sep 04, 2020
[center]Sales of Drugs and all kinds of hospital equipments. Pharmaceutical care and advice on any health related issues... 08064706730[/center]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance / Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" / Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.