Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise (631 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hello ma,

I need your advice. So, I am a relationship with someone. Its been like 4 months and I am already thinking this is a mistake. Why? Before we met, I used to in a relationship that lasted four years.

That relationship was the best time of my life. That was because we were best friends. We actually were planning to get married but something happened which I couldn’t get over. My ex is a producer and the major issue in our relationship was the attention he gets from other females.

However,he always assures me of his faithfulness. Until he made a mistake and got some hookup lady pregnant. I was totally broken and I could not forgive that. It took me almost a year to heal and eventually move on.

I met my boyfriend 6 months ago and he is into Finance but I think he is quite stingy. He is nice and kind but he also does not believe in spending money on things that he does not consider as necessary.

I make my own money so I really do not mind that he has his principles on finance. I buy what I like to buy as long as I can afford it. The only annoying part is,he makes you feel bad for spending money on luxury things.

I used to laugh at him that he is ijebu and he needs to change his perspective on life.It was my birthday last week and would you believe my boyfriend didn’t buy me any gift? His excuse was that he was broke and that he would make it up when he gets paid.

I felt he was just being stingy cos how can you not celebrate the girl you are with for the first time? I was upset ..not even a...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/03/is-my-cheating-ex-better-than-my-stingy-boyfriend-pls-advise/

Re: Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise by Akhigbeblog(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na wa
Re: Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise by kennethfranc(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise by KristaPretty(f): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
This life is not a do or die affair.

I've learnt to stop managing certain traits or attitudes in people especially when I feel unhappy and uncomfortable with it.

You can dump him or date him, this life is not a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise by Agbebakun22: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nigeria girls and entitlement so bf and gf don turn to profit venture for u... Na u work for the guy weh u go dey expect him to spend on u.. Madam go Find urself a job so u can stop putting eyes on ur bf finance.. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise by hollarunji08(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
I used to say it and I'll continue saying it, until Nigerian babes delete or stop this kind of habit my boyfriend is not spending on me and all sort, the proparbility of getting good husband will be very slim...
OP, just heard youself, you're thinking of leaving him just because he didn't buy u gift on your birthday!! , lemme ask u, are u going to celebrate only one birthday?? And this guy in question is not ur husband yet not even ur fiance
Well, dem no dey tell mad man say rain dey fall na, leave him and follow another person wey go spend on on ur birthday I'll be here counting them for u

3 Likes

Re: Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise by shyman03(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
dump him and date me...
Re: Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise by Skmoda360(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Nigeria girls and entitlement so bf and gf don turn to profit venture for u... Na u work for the guy weh u go dey expect him to spend on u.. Madam go Find urself a job so u can stop putting eyes on ur bf finance.. Yeye dey smell.

Re: Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
You don shoot yourself in the leg
Re: Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise by timmydavids(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
babe, if he didn't get you a birthday gift Biko get one for urself with your money. abeg this life no balance jare...

(1) (Reply)

Bisexuals Get In Here / Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber / Why You Should Always Leave Something For Her To Complain About(graphic Truth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.