Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why You Should Always Leave Something For Her To Complain About(graphic Truth) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Always Leave Something For Her To Complain About(graphic Truth) (628 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ? / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Why Do Women Always Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Leave Something For Her To Complain About(graphic Truth) by czarr(m): 2:34am On Oct 14, 2020
Women fancy themselves to be fixers and look at men as some kind of project they need to fix, like some kind of beast only their "almighty" vagina can tame....what you have to remember is that if you were close to perfect in morality or ethics they wouldn't choose you because then there would be nothing to fix and you would make them look bad, women don't want that.

"oh he's a smoker but since he met me he doesn't smoke like that anymore" or "i know he is a womanizer but I Am changing him"...women want to take credit for a man's life because it makes them feel powerful and needed.

Ever wonder why your mother likes to fix your collar or tie even when it is okay...or why the most stubborn child is usually the mothers favourite?

Never let her "FIX" you, remember there is a reason she is with you just as you are if you change for her or she "TAMES" you then she'll become bored and start looking for another wild beast to tame. good luck.

what are your thoughts?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Always Leave Something For Her To Complain About(graphic Truth) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
I totally agree with this, infact I deliberately find one bad habit to make any girl am dating to nag about.
Women see perfect guys as boring.
Re: Why You Should Always Leave Something For Her To Complain About(graphic Truth) by CosmicPhoenix: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
if you like give yourself a bad habit that will cause you problems all because of woman

Kenplay:
I totally agree with this, infact I deliberately find one bad habit to make any girl am dating to nag about.
Women see perfect guys as boring.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Marry By January 2021, But My Salary Is N45,000 – Man / See This And Get Bigger PENIS / Important Message: This Is The Reason Why You Need To Fear Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.