Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (80493 Views)

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Ginomel(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
I didn't bother to listen to her confession because if she confesses that did something like that, it is over between us. She knows what I can do.

Hmmm. Kudos to you

. For me, curiosity will not allow me to let it go, a problem known is half solved.

Make somebody no turn me to mumu.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ginomel:

Hmmm. Kudos to you

. For me, curiosity will not allow me to let it go, a problem known is half solved.

Make somebody no turn me to mumu.

Guy nobody can turn you to mumu if you are smart and you have principles. I don't trust any woman when it comes to sex, I learnt this from way back in the university. Women are like horses and any man can ride on them. The only thing I fear about women is when they get pregnant for Mr A and give the pregnancy to Mr B. Apart from this nothing more.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Ganjafama(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2020
owo8184:

Thanks for this. But may I inform you that I finance my home. At present, the covid19 effects on the economy has affected my finance, even at that we still still do the spending together. Thanks all the same
I can confidently say that your wife is cheating on you. You can contract Staphylococcus Aureus or even HIV if you don't act now.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by michyjesus(f): 5:43am On Nov 23, 2020
KristaPretty:

I can see that you have a deep understanding problem! Where exactly did you see this rubbish you wrote
Pray for wisdom, read to comprehend before disgracing yourself! You sound like one who sleeps with people's spouses and one day you will be disgraced and caught! Awon feminist.
I'm out!

You didn't see communication and prayer is the key abi?
Am married with kids and all your insults go to you...if you've not seen someone but can conclude the person sleeps with people's husband's
You that has wisdom did you read your comment before sending it to me ni?
As a God fearing person of whichever religion one should know that it's wrong be it from a man or woman....
I didn't insult you but you did to me...
God reward you
Oo
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Wittyglam(f): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Don't assume anything, she will definitely make a mistake and you will catch her red handed. Just focus on yourself and your children. There is nothing you will do to make a cheat stop unless they decide to stop. Just have your peace
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Amazinggirl95: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.

When a man is poor this is his reality..double your hustle and take care of your family...so your wife will not cheat on you
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Erums(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.

be wise.....get receipts before confrontation...also begin use condom
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Mik64: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
I had some problems a time ago, and I solved buying a spy phone from a company called Endoacustica Europe in Italy.
I definitely understand my wife wasn't cheating on me and I found pace.

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Sovanne4: 1:35am On Feb 23
Honestly i gave up on hiring a online hacker due to the bad experienced i always encounter with them but this time i was really in urgent need for a legit one cos i needed to be sure what my partners plan is as he is avoiding me and always hiding hen making calls couple with his late night movement. i was so scared so i got a helping hand from a friend Hyung who introduced me with this expert hacker, i was scared and lost trust in him at first but after giving him a try in couple of hours i got access to my partner phone and saw his call recordings, hidden text messages, social accounts , hidden photos and more. Thank you [ Remote spy hacker @ gm ail . c om ] for been legit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.