Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (80494 Views)

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by mrksquare: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
DonBenny77:
Chai, sorry man.
To marry no hungry me again sef.....

Na small thing. The rate of infidelity amongst women is legendary. me sef dey fear to settle down
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Mrpojj(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.

Get ur proof first!
But like you said infidelity is one thing I will never tolerate in marriage
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by loswhite(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
frozen70:

What do you understand after reading that post

Women are useless and you keep going in and out of them

Are you not the most useless of them all
keep waiting for the man that will give you everything you want...
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Senatoraku: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

this matter really tire me, but for me, infidelity is one thing I can not give a second chance in marriage. but please, before you act or confront her, do that with enough evidence because women have lying tongues alot
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Malik1338(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Collins4u1:

Stop reading through your anus! Now get lost.
STFU!!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by TechSkill: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
DonBenny77:
Chai, sorry man.
To marry no hungry me again sef.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, the thing be say, how you pick your wife is VERY VERY VERY important. Before they got married, there must have been signs but he ignored it.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by zentrich(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:

Let me help you install an application on her phone that you can use to monitor all her calls and text messages, as well as her WhatsApp chat and Facebook messages, you can switch on her camera/phone microphone and listen to every conversation at that given time, from anywhere u are..... we IT guys have our way of getting information anytime and anywhere we want to, cheers.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by zomby(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
@OP:
It is extremely tough to maintain a beautiful wife in Nigeria, especially if you are not as wealthy.

Regardless of how much love you give or how handsome you look, most naija chicks will never let go an ex that is wealthy, or powerful or well connected.

My brother, solution to this madness is to simply consult with your village people. Let them apply Magun or Crazy glue...You may even let your wife know about it...Ffucck it!

Note:
. Magun is the application that kills whoever goes on top of your wife
. Crazy glue is the application that keeps your wife and her boyfriend affixed together until you release them.

Nothing else will work or stop a wife that wants to cheat.
Another solution is to be patient, setup your exit plan and then simply divorce her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Kachy1605(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bro take a walk before she kills you with her boyfriend.
Infidel woman is worst than serpent ooo.
A word from an elderly man.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by pearllance: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
My opinion;
Since you're suspecting her you need to get hard evidence concerning her affair (get an investigator to do this for you).

If confirmed to be true, only then you can confront her with the evidence and after that walk away.

Remember your children should be your priority now. Do not abandon them with their cheating mom.

Do not confront her without any evidence
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by TheLasyBuddha: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
What your evidence freshly baked and ready to go?

Use Magun.
Make dem gum together.

You will be the one to separate them.

In fact, na work you go dey dem go call you to come quickly.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by TheLasyBuddha: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
zomby:
@OP:
It is extremely tough to maintain a beautiful wife in Nigeria, especially if you are not as wealthy.

Regardless of how much love you give or how handsome you look, most naija chicks will never let go an ex that is wealthy, or powerful or well connected.

My brother, solution to this madness is to simply consult with your village people. Let them apply Magun or Crazy glue...You may even let your wife know about it...Ffucck it!

Note:
. Magun is the application that kills whoever goes on top of your wife
. Crazy glue is the application that keeps your wife and her boyfriend affixed together until you release them.

Nothing else will work or stop a wife that wants to cheat.
Another solution is to be patient, setup your exit plan and then simply divorce her.

Exactly my suggestion.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Damoche10: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
The bitter truth is that you might be fathering another man's children
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by michyjesus(f): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
KristaPretty:
Find a way to catch her red handed, let her know that she has been caught in the act.

Secondly this needs a deep conversation between you both. During your discussion questions like what you are not doing right should be asked from you to her or what you are lacking that she needs you to work on in order to be better. Remember women are easily fooled by words they are told, try to complement her often give her enough nacks that she will be cripple. In general just converse with her heart to heart when there is a good mood in the house or at night.

Finally, please use magun on her so that she and any man she straffs will gum together grin grin grin grin
This is not a joking matter and infidelity should never be tolerated in Marriage. This is to save you from unnecessary heartaches and diseases!
If she is tired it's better for her to leave so she can do whatever ahe wants without hiding or giving you emotional
torture. she cannot eat her cake and have it!

I gave you options, chose one. Option 3 is fastest. grin grin angryno time.

You better act fast before she is brainwashed like baby fish and conive with her lover to kill you or take your money and render you useless.

Infidelity should never be tolerated from the woman but can be taken from the man abi?
This your magun advice is very harsh..
If God does that to us,we for don finish
Communication and prayers is the key
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by KristaPretty(f): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
michyjesus:

Infidelity should never be tolerated from the woman but can be taken from the man abi?

I can see that you have a deep understanding problem! Where exactly did you see this rubbish you wrote
Pray for wisdom, read to comprehend before disgracing yourself! You sound like one who sleeps with people's spouses and one day you will be disgraced and caught! Awon feminist.
I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by larryking540: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
KristaPretty:

That will be better. A wife can use it on her husband and vice versa. Shortcut to heartache grin

but if this is really coming from a lady ,hope u kw the repercussions of magu for Ladies
hmmm,u are actually making sense,so no room for cheating ,but how many women or men with their visible eyes will agree to such

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by KristaPretty(f): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
larryking540:

hmmm,u are actually making sense,so no room for cheating ,but how many women or men with their visible eyes will agree to such

1.Those who want to save their marriage
2. Those who want to opt out but needs an evidence as to why they will leave.
3. Those who want to teach their partner a lesson so bad that they will be so scared to see the body of someone who is not their partner. grin grin grin grin grin

He or she who must cheat should be ready to face the consequences. If you are tired, divorce. You cannot eat your cake and have it na.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by HAROLDWILSON: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
You are just a mugu!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by larryking540: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
KristaPretty:

1.Those who want to save their marriage
2. Those who want to opt out but needs an evidence as to why they will leave.
3. Those who want to teach their partner a lesson so bad that they will be so scared to see the body of someone who is not their partner. grin grin grin grin grin

He or she who must cheat should be ready to face the consequences. If you are tired, divorce. You cannot eat your cake and have it na.

are u married ?
because u go wicked o
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by frozen70(f): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
loswhite:
keep waiting for the man that will give you everything you want...

When I say everything a woman want, if a man living with a woman doesn't know how to make love to her and still give her attention, then let him deal with it
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by frozen70(f): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
The basic things a woman wants from a man is love, good sex and attention, you don't need a penny to put this in place .
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Siberry: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
flyingpig:
Just imagine, you're very wicked. So he should be sharing his wife with a man from her past? You're very wicked.

But that's what people normally tell women when their husbands cheat. Let men do the same.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Siberry: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
JONSYN7154:
To clear your doubt, use magun.

Poster please don't listen to these peolpe shouting Magun up and down. She's the mother of your kids. Don't disgrace your kids. Handle this with wisdom.

First stop assuming, if you are unsure make sure you have concrete evidence and then sit her and talk to her.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by lielbree: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
flyingpig:
Just imagine, you're very wicked. So he should be sharing his wife with a man from her past? You're very wicked.

Ask the op if he himself is not cheating.

Focusing on his kids is the best for him now
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Siberry: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:

Poster please don't listen to these peolpe shouting Magun up and down. She's the mother of your kids. Don't disgrace your kids. Handle this with wisdom.

First stop assuming, if you are unsure make sure you have concrete evidence and then sit her and talk to her.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Masco2006: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
KristaPretty:
Find a way to catch her red handed, let her know that she has been caught in the act.

Secondly this needs a deep conversation between you both. During your discussion questions like what you are not doing right should be asked from you to her or what you are lacking that she needs you to work on in order to be better. Remember women are easily fooled by words they are told, try to complement her often give her enough nacks that she will be cripple. In general just converse with her heart to heart when there is a good mood in the house or at night.

Finally, please use magun on her so that she and any man she straffs will gum together grin grin grin grin
This is not a joking matter and infidelity should never be tolerated in Marriage. This is to save you from unnecessary heartaches and diseases!
If she is tired it's better for her to leave so she can do whatever ahe wants without hiding or giving you emotional
torture. she cannot eat her cake and have it!

I gave you options, chose one. Option 3 is fastest. grin grin angryno time.

You better act fast before she is brainwashed like baby fish and conive with her lover to kill you or take your money and render you useless.
how can I get magun I want to use it on my suspect wife
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Lagos1991: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
zentrich:

Let me help you install an application on her phone that you can use to monitor all her calls and text messages, as well as her WhatsApp chat and Facebook messages, you can switch on her camera/phone microphone and listen to every conversation at that given time, from anywhere u are..... we IT guys have our way of getting information anytime and anywhere we want to, cheers.

is there really any app with such feature?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Lagos1991: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
JimIbanga:

Just follow these simple instructions and you will know what's going on really.

Download Whatscan from Google play store into YOUR phone.

Open it and click on Whatscan. A bar code will appear. Make sure your data is on and also cancel some ads that might appear as you are clicking on Whatscan.

Get HER phone and quickly go to her WhatsApp. Make sure her data is on, click on the 3 dots at the top and a drop down will appear, click on WhatsApp Web.

From her phone's WhatsApp web, scan the bar code that appeared in YOUR whatscan.

Immediately you scan it successfully, your phone will beep. The scanning won't take upto 5 seconds. Return her phone to the normal home page.

You only need to open your whatscan any time she is online and you will be reading all her current chats irrespective of where she's chatting from.

You can only screenshot those chats with her boyfriend as proof of what she's doing as soon as you see them else she might delete them as usual.

You don't really have to touch her phone any longer in order to see her chats.

If you want to see her chats on Facebook without touching her phone, I can also help you with that.

how is Facebook done pls
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by DonBenny77(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
TechSkill:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, the thing be say, how you pick your wife is VERY VERY VERY important. Before they got married, there must have been signs but he ignored it.

Bro during selection process na disguise dem dey oh!
Courtship and marriage no be the same thing. Courtship dey only help no be every character de show during courtship na extra "guy man" go fit observe certain tendencies in a lady. Some men dey too dull, woman fit cheat, cover up , confuse them and they go still end up apologising. That aside people dey change, feelings dey change
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by donMIG(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Skmoda360:

And there is no way he can ever fvck her like that guy again.....memory lingers.... sad

Lols... I told the hearner he was asking me AND SO grin grin

I beg help me tell that guy well well oo
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by zentrich(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lagos1991:

is there really any app with such feature?

very well.... and working 100%, with more than 60,000 users world wide, it's so efficient
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Kaymaxine(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
You should be concerned about the paternity of those kids first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.