Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (80498 Views)

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by flyingpig: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
lielbree:

Ask the op if he himself is not cheating.

Focusing on his kids is the best for him now
and What gives you that assumption?

Glorifiers of open marriage awon lose gang.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by flyingpig: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Siberry:

But that's what people normally tell women when their husbands cheat. Let men do the same.
that one concern the man wey wan do the same. Left for me I aint putting my mansome inside your dirty lose punah until I get evidence and kick you out of my house.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by TechSkill: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
DonBenny77:

Bro during selection process na disguise dem dey oh!
Courtship and marriage no be the same thing. Courtship dey only help no be every character de show during courtship na extra "guy man" go fit observe certain tendencies in a lady. Some men dey too dull, woman fit cheat, cover up , confuse them and they go still end up apologising. That aside people dey change, feelings dey change
There are some women I will never touch, no matter how pretty she might be... Trust me! Men make these mistakes and complain later.

Not that I am perfect but at least, pay attention to what woman find interersting or do around other people.

Let me give an example. I have this girl who once asked me for money. So I told her there are some female bags that I imported and haven't had time to sell the remaining ones off because I was busy with another hustle. I told her to come and take them, sell and keep the money. They were like 5 pcs left or so. She didn't come.

it so happened I needed money one day and I didn't want to touch the money in my bank. I took the bag out and right in front of my gate, I sold a few and raised over 20K within 5 minutes of walking downstairs and open my mouth.

I would never want to marry such a woman and the reason is that I noticed she easily takes money but rarely does anything to hustle, while complaining no money no money. I noticed she likes cooking but I have never heard her says she wants to learn additional skills. In fact, I don't know her handwork lol.

Now, imagine if something happens to me tomorrow and she is there, trust me, she wouldn't be able to do anything and that means my kids will suffer.

There other things but this is just one of them. Her way no pure too... i know this and I know she dey with other guys.

Little things like these matter and there are some girls I WILL never touch, no matter how pretty.

Some people might say you should have adviced her or encourage her blah blah... see, advicing someone without initia or zeal is a waste of time. You can't give what you don't have.

Another girl I know, the one I am serious with, that one dey hustle like mad. Before she got to school she was working, she got admission and started looking for work. During corona, she stayed back to work at a pharmacy, which is inline with what she was doing before she got to school and her course of study--nursing. She enrolled in catering. She told me about it, so that I can assist with money and I told her i will try but not assuring her cos I had some people owing me plus I made a huge business mistake around that time that I was trying to save 400k capital.

fast forward to last month, she told me she will be graduating from the catering this month,which means she still went ahead with it even though I didn't support.

Inside the corona period, her mum's health needed serious attention and she didn't even bug me with it.

Between these two, who would you pick?

I still stand by words, this man saw the signs but he ignored it or he didn't pay attention and was careless. Imagine she dated someone immediately they had issue but called it off after they resolve issues. Another thing is that finance is very important and it does not look like the money is there. An average Nigerian woman will NEVER respect you if you are broke, especially those ones wey their eyes don tear.

I sabi study person well well and you will NEVER know I am studying you.

Marriage no be to fvck and born bro.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Lagos1991: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
zentrich:

very well.... and working 100%, with more than 60,000 users world wide, it's so efficient
wats the name?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Lonelypacifist6: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
With the internet giving us the ability to connect with strangers in an instant, the chances of infidelity is 99.9 percent, for the sake of your sanity and general wellbeing just leave her.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Fhowe: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.
Oga stay away from your wife's phone it will save you a lot of headache
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Fhowe: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mrpojj:

Get ur proof first!
But like you said infidelity is one thing I will never tolerate in marriage
I have a strong feeling the op is cheating on his wife
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by pweetiedee(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Prof0fficial:
what do you expect when you marry a pretty woman. I can't see myself getting jealous for my woman when I'm 100% more cute..
Ode
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by One4me: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
notoriousbabe:
All I know is that I sell original snipper and it is very very ship

You dont know the difference between "Ship" and cant even spell "Cheap"? shocked
Drink the Snipper, it will improve your spellings. grin grin
Its true o, dont thank me, we are friends from long.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by One4me: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
dejol88:
What is happening to our men? What is this nonsense from op?
You wife had the gut to speak with her ex in marriage and you took it lightly, are you normal at all?Even went out for meet up , you kept quiet, and you don't have the nerve to confront her only to come to nairaland for advice. Clearly you are not normal.

My brother, I swear if I were you, she must go on loan to her papa house tonight. What nonsense! This is one of those things I can never condone from a woman. Her parents must join come sign undertaking before she go return.

Na the result of all these Kneel-down for main road to propose to woman, from these INDOMIE GENERATIOn of men, we dey see so.
Dem not get guile, no steel, no wisdom, no sense, not proactive and no will of their own.
God epp dem. undecided undecided
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
KristaPretty:

Okay o. grin

kristabella are you still practicing your nursing professions
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by One4me: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mstick:
Men are polygamous in nature, it's always ok for men to cheat till they do it with your wife.

grin grin

With millons of sexy 18,19, Bobby all over the place, only an deranged person chooses the wife of another man to sleep with, just to achieve polygamy.
I just dont find even my Married Ex'es attractive anymore, despite the "Dey-bee" Theory. undecided undecided angry
That is why l support lacing her with Magun so that such men can Crow and die miserably
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by One4me: 2:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Siberry:

Poster please don't listen to these peolpe shouting Magun up and down. She's the mother of your kids. Don't disgrace your kids. Handle this with wisdom.

First stop assuming, if you are unsure make sure you have concrete evidence and then sit her and talk to her.

This is the usual parole, ...using the kids as a weapon or leverage on the husband.
Why did the Wife not think about the kids and the disgrace her actions will bring them, before playing away (if truely she is doing so)?
Men should know that Children will survive, even if you alow yourself to be killed for their sake
. undecided undecided

The matter is beyond reasonable talking, it is action that is needed at this stage. undecided
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by notoriousbabe: 5:36am On Sep 07, 2020
One4me:

You dont know the difference between "Ship" and cant even spell "Cheap"? shocked
Drink the Snipper, it will improve your spellings. grin grin
Its true o, dont thank me, we are friends from long.
boat spellings are correct. One is American spelling while the other one is British
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Ybaby: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Chydo63:
my brother leave story, most women will be loyal and faithful if you're loaded. There is very little you can do if she's sharing the bills with you. The rate of infidelity today amongst married women is alarming. I spoke to some & they all told me they can't forgo their rich exes, because they help them financially whenever oga is broke. And all know the economy of Naija today so, tell me...!

If na me talk am they will come for me.

Cheating is wrong very wrong - never let the pressure to provide in anyway be on your woman, it is tough and she may confide in an ex who will offer to help her and of course he wants something back.

My suggestion to you will be to move your family in with you to your base.

Long distance - once a month is tough. Being married and waking up alone is not good.

Also marrying a virgin comes with the risk of them feeling like they missed out and want to make up for it.

You said your wife is not pretty - if she senses that energy with you - she will go to a man who thinks she is pretty.

Finally confront her with a stern voice - but do everything within your power to make your children have mum and dad.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Moz22: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

Reasonable but how is he supposed to pretend like nothing is happening or that he doesn’t have worries... it’s his wife not a girlfriend
this your question pass me

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by lielbree: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
and What gives you that assumption?

Glorifiers of open marriage awon lose gang.

99% of Nigerian married men cheat. There's no Nigerian man married for 5years without cheating. none!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by flyingpig: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2020
lielbree:

99% of Nigerian married men cheat. There's no Nigerian man married for 5years without cheating. none!
Product of a failed marriage. They think the world revolves around them and their friends of same feather. They think everyone goes through what they've gone through. cheesy
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by MusaChukwudi: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mayalaya1:

I swear....! Meself i Don tire

I won't survive it if I caught my wife cheating on me... It will break me down totally, I know myself

It will hurt me so bad...

Don’t marry oooo! And don’t you ever harm somebody’s daughter/sister/aunty! Everybody has a right to happiness including “cheating”. That is why there is a provision for divorce in marriage customs, rules and laws.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Xtralot: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
lielbree:

I've been married for almost 9yrs now and I've never cheated on my wife. That your 99% claim is too loud

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by MusaChukwudi: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tatashi:
Oga, let me be very plain with you. No happy wife cheats on her husband. Once your woman is happy, well provided for,well appreciated and loved believe me no other man will entice her outside.

Look closely and you will find out that your wife has had enough of either your lies or cheating.you clearly stated here that you live apart because of work and only visit home monthly. Lol Oga, the truth is, you have sold your husband duties to another available man.
Your wife is seeing another man and that is the fact. So now it's up to you to get back on track and win your family over or risk loosing her and don't give me that story that you guys have fought over this particular guy even before marriage then why didn't she marry him? You better go and claim your wife bfr she carry belle oh.

Are you a woman?

Chai, I don suffer......from what you said it means somebody is ffking my wife steady! I haven’t been around for 3 years (I dey abroad, US). I don beg am to leave, offered her N12m plus paid 3 bedroom flat (10 years) to vacate the marriage but she no gree. I am very suspicious but she is a very manipulative acting like SU! I don’t have any proof.....
She refuse to leave, I even want to threaten her life if that will do it. She is a very attractive banker and men are always chasing her.

I am very unhappy but I don’t want to be hard, wicked and ruthless because we have a daughter together.

Please advise. I don’t want to marry again cause the wahala of marriage is too much these days.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by MusaChukwudi: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
lielbree:

Totally untrue!

Sadly this perception is believed by many people.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Mstick: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
You mean the same 18,19 year olds that have boyfriends? Is it not the same age bracket that make you lot create the "see what I saw in my girlfriend's phone thread"?

Or do you've a factory where single 18,19 year olds are produced solely for the pleasure of men?

One4me:

With millons of sexy 18,19, Bobby all over the place, only an deranged person chooses the wife of another man to sleep with, just to achieve polygamy.
I just dont find even my Married Ex'es attractive anymore, despite the "Dey-bee" Theory. undecided undecided angry
That is why l support lacing her with Magun so that such men can Crow and die miserably
grin grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
notoriousbabe:
boat spellings are correct. One is American spelling while the other one is British
seriously?

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Anaerobi(m): 6:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Prof0fficial:
what do you expect when you marry a pretty woman. I can't see myself getting jealous for my woman when I'm 100% more cute..

modified:
honestly do I even care if she cheats? as long as I get more attention... if I ever decide to react... then she get demoted to 5th wife*** cos my house will be renewed with fresh set of virgins!
You get heart o
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by JerryLekki: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Miliano00:
Have I seen Anybody more Senseless than You Today ?.....No......Bring Your Wife Make I lash......Mr Open Relationship

I take am resemble your papa
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Ginomel(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2020
onatisi:
boss, since i got married i have NEVER NEVER LOOKED THROUGH THE PHONE OF My WIFE OR EVEN BOTHERED ANSWERING HER PHONE ,if it rings from now till tomorrow i wont pick it . i am just too damm busy that even 24hours is not enough for me at times. that is why i always laugh when i hear or read about men crying or lamenting about their wives infidelity .

what many men dont understand is , if man is rich ,successful and powerful ,it is the mans wife that will be monitoring him , stalking him and making sure that no other woman snatches away her husband , but when it the other way round then definitely such a man really does have serious problems,
Get busy ,get rich , get successful and see how women will willingly submit themselves to you wholly and totally

Hope you check your BP and strictly monitor your health?

One young rich guy ,one of the greatest distributors of a particular product with two fine hotels just collapsed and died. Said just what you said now. A day is not enough for his activities. He slept late and woke up very early.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by onatisi(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2020
i do eat well and sleep well too, but have never taken the bp monitoring to be anything of special importance but with what you have said now , i will make sure i take a bp check as soon as possible . thanks a lot for the advice
Ginomel:

Hope you check your BP and strictly monitor your health?

One young rich guy ,one of the greatest distributors of a particular product with two fine hotels just collapsed and died. Said just what you said now. A day is not enough for his activities. He slept late and woke up very early.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Ginomel(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Get concrete evidence then you can tell her your mind. Very sorry for the emotional pains you going through. Women are not to be trusted. I once suspected my wife about cheating too as she suddenly stopped coming home from work early as she used to and was also receiving calls from a man any time of the day and night even when were in bed together. So I told my wife to stop receiving calls from whoever that always call. I told my wife if she is interested in doing fling outside I will not hesitate to divorce her and throw her out of my house. Funny enough the man who was calling her was also a married man. She told me she wants to confess something to me, I told her that I am not interested in her stupid confession and that I have made myself clear. I told her that I will take custody of my children and she will never see them again and I mean it. She can go and do whatever pleases her, as for sex no amount of sex she is going to have outside she is not going to give birth to kids that will grow older than the ones we already had.

You really mean that you didn't hear her confession. You could have known what she was up to.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Ginomel(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2020
onatisi:
i do eat well and sleep well too, but have never taken the bp monitoring to be anything of special importance but with what you have said now , i will make sure i take a bp check as soon as possible . thanks a lot for the advice

Please, do check it often. That guy's death really pained me.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ginomel:

You really mean that you didn't hear her confession. You could have known what she was up to.
I didn't bother to listen to her confession because if she confesses that did something like that, it is over between us. She knows what I can do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.