Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (80495 Views)

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by delkuf(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Brachaa:

Those ones (church girls) are never really born again. A genuine born again will never do it and even when opportunity presents itself, the holy spirit will uphold you and not let you fall. He will just look for a way to make it flop. Only those who their heart were never truly regenerated still dabble into such things claiming "born again". they are so many in the church but not real. That is why the Bible says, by their fruits, you shall know them. Not by dressing or outward appearance.

Its simple, just yield yourself a.d the Holy spirit will take charge. but many don't know this and think its by going to church and belonging to myriad of department that makes you a born again. They have refused to yield to the Holy spirit who makes living a sinless life easy.

Also, many sisters became born again" because they are either looking for a husband or one thing or the other and not for the sole aim of making heaven. So, what do you expect from such a fellow after achieving their aim? Reason its easy for them to fall because heaven is not their aim of becoming christians otherwise theyll remeber the mark ( not their husbands or man) they are pressing forward to and not fall easily.

Nice. it seems you know what you want. that's good. what church do you attend

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
delkuf:
Nice. it seems you know what you want. that's good. what church do you attend

RCCG. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Don't Worry Or Kill Urself Over Women Issue, Dey Are Not Worth Dying For. Focus On Ur Kids.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by revolt(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Don't be a simp. If you know u can move.. catch her first. Once u do..... move.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by 3SDevLab: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Marriage in this age sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Eileene(f): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
As a man learn how to be firm and stand your ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by delkuf(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Brachaa:

RCCG. grin
ok. which parish
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
delkuf:
ok. which parish

Its one small Parish in Lagos. Was under Mega province at Gbagada before I joined this one now. Apapa family.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by delkuf(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
Brachaa:

Its one small Parish in Lagos. Was under Mega province at Gbagada before I joined this one now. Apapa family.
Ok. so you live gbagada

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Malik1338(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Collins4u1:
Use whatsapp spy on her whatsapp. Since u can view her chats. Send me a pm lemme put u through asap
that shit doesn't work stop scamming people

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by mrblessed(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Your predicament is akin to most financially dependent house wives, who are well aware of the flirtatious disposition of their husbands but are sacred to death to quit the union due to the financial difficulties that would naturally trail separation and divorce. Which man will learn of his wife's sexual escapade and refuse to following her to the venue to catch her right in the act? As someone who decides to play the ostrich, you resorted to "making faces" at her after she might have warmed the bed of another man, as a sign that you understood her games and got the right reward. If you were keen on shaming her, what stopped you from monitoring her movement to the rendezvous and raising alarm if possible? You can't stand idly by and pretend that what you know didn't exist simply because of the fear of the unknown. Do something fast.

Since it is pretty clear that your unfavorable financial standing has rendered you impotent, why not concentrate on doing damage control, instead of asking strangers online what to do, when you are not willing to confront her with the irrefutable evidence at your disposal.

19 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 05, 2020
delkuf:
Ok. so you live gbagada

Nope.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Collins4u1(m): 2:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Malik1338:

that shit doesn't work stop scamming people

Which specie of goat are you?

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by owo8184: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2020
mrblessed:
Your predicament is akin to most financially dependent house wives, who are well aware of the flirtatious disposition of their husbands but are sacred to death to quit the union due to the financial difficulties that would naturally trail separation and divorce. Which man will learn of his wife's sexual escapade and refuse to following her to the venue to catch her right in the act? As someone who decides to play the ostrich, you resorted to "making faces" at her after she might have warmed the bed of another man, as a sign that you understood her games and got the right reward. If you were keen on shaming her, what stopped you from monitoring her movement to the rendezvous and raising alarm if possible? You can't stand idly by and pretend that what you know didn't exist simply because of the fear of the unknown. Do something fast.

Since it is pretty clear that your unfavorable financial standing has rendered you impotent, why not concentrate on doing damage control, instead of asking strangers online what to do, when you are not willing to confront her with the irrefutable evidence at your disposal.

Thanks for this. But may I inform you that I finance my home. At present, the covid19 effects on the economy has affected my finance, even at that we still still do the spending together. Thanks all the same

6 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by owo8184: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Thanks to everyone who has given advice. Your comments and suggestions are noted.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by tonyson010(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

Thanks for this. But may I inform you that I finance my home. At present, the covid19 effects on the economy has affected my finance, even at that we still still do the spending together. Thanks all the same

Much have been said. You just have to stand and face Ur fears. Be on the attack, and be a man with free heart. Am still single, but depression from heart break has killed many men because, they couldn't confront their fears. A man's heart is fragile and weakens him mentally.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by ogawisdom(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2020
te author=owo8184 post=93547116]I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos. I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family. Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos. Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy. Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage. Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.
[/quote]

She is probably on many hook up sites with sexy pics to attract men.

Act like u are not noticing anything and find a way to track her down n catch her completely. Suspicion will not stand u need concrete evidence. The rate of cheating among married women now is alarming, they can it women liberation.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by ogawisdom(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2020
BiggyB242:

It isn't advisable to marry a jobless woman.

Yes for the most part

But the main thing is to avoid an ungodly, insatiable and overly materialistic woman. Bc she will still sleep around for money even when working.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by antidisestablis: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos. I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family. Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos. Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy. Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage. Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.
Yes, she is up to sth, send a DM to me let's have a private chat
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by 9gel(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Lol
Thinking it'll change anything, i mean weda red handed, there'll always be a reason, hahaha
Baba, just forget and work more om yourself and kids.find happiness .
KristaPretty:
Find a way to catch her red handed, let her know that she has been caught in the act.

Secondly this needs a deep conversation between you both. During your discussion questions like what you are not doing right should be asked from you to her or what you are lacking that she needs you to work on in order to be better. Remember women are easily fooled by words they are told, try to complement her often give her enough nacks that she will be cripple. In general just converse with her heart to heart when there is a good mood in the house or at night.

Finally, please use magun on her so that she and any man she straffs will gum together grin grin grin grin
This is not a joking matter and infidelity should never be tolerated in Marriage. This is to save you from unnecessary heartaches and diseases!
If she is tired it's better for her to leave so she can do whatever ahe wants without hiding or giving you emotional
torture. she cannot eat her cake and have it!

I gave you options, chose one. Option 3 is fastest. grin grin angryno time.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Oizee(f): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Things I read here, so after dating someone else just bcuz of little misunderstanding that could still be resolved, u took her back and even married her. What kind of stupid love is that?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by KristaPretty(f): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
9gel:
Lol
Thinking it'll change anything, i mean weda red handed, there'll always be a reason, hahaha
Baba, just forget and work more om yourself and kids.find happiness .

Maybe get a side chick or fowl grin just take care of your children and leave madam to her fate since she won't change and cheating has taken over. You are not considering divorce or magun either angry maybe you should talk to her parents or Daddy G.O grin (what if Daddy G.O is her side cock Hmmm)
Anyway Use condom for madam o, before she put her side cock belle for your head, and to protect yourself from diseases or HIV.

You see why I'm against this love matter grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Malik1338(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Collins4u1:

Which specie of goat are you?
The one your Father Breed from
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
ogawisdom:

Yes for the most part

But the main thing is to avoid an ungodly, insatiable and overly materialistic woman. Bc u will still sleep around for money even when working.
True talk bro.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by 9gel(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lol
I keep quoting we should respect persons that choose to get married and stay in it in this our generation oh..
E no chice....
E go really hard oh...
KristaPretty:

Maybe get a side chick or fowl grin just take care of your children and leave madam to her fate since she won't change and cheating has taken over. You are not considering divorce or magun either angry maybe you should talk to her parents or Daddy G.O grin (what if Daddy G.O is her side cock Hmmm)
Anyway Use condom for madam o, before she put her side cock belle for your head, and to protect yourself from diseases or HIV.

You see why I'm against this love matter grin grin grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by IamYourNeighbor(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
I suggest you look for more clues that would be undeniable when you finally confront her.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by KristaPretty(f): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
9gel:
Lol
I keep quoting we should respect persons that choose to get married and stay in it in this our generation oh..
E no chice....
E go really hard oh...

Do you admit that a lot of people who are married are unhappy and facing challenges which most times seem permanent and emotionally damaging. Don't be deceived by what you see, now people stay even tho they are unhappy because they are afraid of what the society would say or being condemned.

I know an ex-coursemate who found out her husband was gay after 7years of marriage and his so called bestfriend was his partner grin grin grin This same man would have sex with her oess than 5times a month with abeg o.she was broken and shattered but is still married to same man. According to her, which face will she use to leave her marriage.

So my dear, If anyone chose to remain married or single there's no difference. We are masters of our own happiness.
Sometimes some married persons are happier compared to some single persons and vice versa.

In this our generation like you said, I give same level of respect to the singles and married. To each his own battles.

Regards.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Saintmary(f): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos. I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family. Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos. Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy. Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage. Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.
You need to get evidence man, drop by unannounced at her office, copy her ex's phone number and monitor him somehow. Sorry man, dealing with a cheating spouse is just horrible.
btw, are you faithful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by 9gel(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Exactly true...
Just choose happiness...
Respect to you ma'am
KristaPretty:

Do you admit that a lot of people who are married are unhappy and facing challenges which most times seem permanent and emotionally damaging. Don't be deceived by what you see, now people stay even tho they are unhappy because they are afraid of what the society would say or being condemned.

I know an ex-coursemate who found out her husband was gay after 7years of marriage and his so called bestfriend was his partner grin grin grin This same man would have sex with her oess than 5times a month with abeg o.she was broken and shattered but is still married to same man. According to her, which face will she use to leave her marriage.

So my dear, If anyone chose to remain married or single there's no difference. We are masters of our own happiness.
Sometimes some married persons are happier compared to some single persons and vice versa.

In this our generation like you said, I give same level of respect to the singles and married. To each his own battles.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by KristaPretty(f): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
9gel:
Exactly true...
Just choose happiness...
Respect to you ma'am

Thank you Boss wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Fastt: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
owo8184:

Maybe you are too boring. Let her cheat a little bit, it spices up the marriage. She will be more happier at home. Go get a job young man. Be like me. Be like fastt. We are all animals, a happier woman is a happier home. We all need side attraction. Go get yours too. We should all be charitable.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Inside Life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.