Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (80569 Views)

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by lilyheaven: 2:13am On Sep 04, 2020
Chydo63:
Op, i understand what you're passing through especially, because kids are involved. You're considering what would happen to the kids incase of a divorce and she's feeling she can get away with all the atrocities but, you need to do what'd restore your Sanity even if it means kicking her out. I know You're hampered because of finances, work and pray to be up again and then do the needful.
Truth is more women are adulterous now because of bad economy and social media.

He should kick his wife out because of suspicion?
You are already calling someone’s wife adulterous, did you catch her on bed with another man?
Abeg don’t be quick to throw Stone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by GboyegaD(m): 3:06am On Sep 04, 2020
Please, have a discussion with her with an open mind and you can tell if she is truthful or lying. Let her know you knew who called and you need an explanation on why she deleted his chats of other chats for the day were not deleted.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by TheChameleon: 6:06am On Sep 04, 2020
Palema007:
Your foundation was faulty. While dating/courting she got intimate with a guy, you guys settled and got married. Did you make sure she cut off the guy before marrying her?

See, while I try as much as possible to be forgiving, two things I don't take is betrayal and cheating. While I may let go of the former with precautions i cant the latter. Cheats don't change! Let no one tell you otherwise, except the person gives his or her life to Christ sha. cheesy

Great comment.

IF you catch someone betraying you in a relationship, male / female.... NEVER forgive.

Discard immediately so that the person would learn his / her lesson.

OP would have saved himself the heartache and a lifetime of suspicion.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by frozen70(f): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos. I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family. Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos. Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy. Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage. Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.

Honestly, it's not a good experience to.have your wife date another man, men should just avoid anything that will lead her to such life Beyonce they test it out side ,it takes the grace of God to bring her back

Just keep monitoring her until you catch her and that is if you can catch her

Live your life and don't allow her attitude lead you to depression

Every man must make sure his wife doesn't need another man, if her problem is love give her enough, if it's sex give her enough, if it's care give her and if it's attention give it to her

Dont just give her room to get it else where because she will definitely get a better one than yours

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Makanaki127: 6:19am On Sep 04, 2020
This kind thing day pain oh, another man day Wan day Bleep your wife pussy and ur wife agree make he bleep her, pussy Dat is supposed to be meant for her husband, if Na me I will do something traditional and wait for her to cheat something like magu in yoruba language

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by tunderoc(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Na wah o, bro she's prolly cheating on you.. but try talking to her first, be calm and chose your words wisely, make her feel special and sweet word her. Yes she will deny the fact that she's cheating but if you're calm enough you will notice the guilt in her eyes and the contortion of her mouth with no words coming out.
Any man who can sweet talk and a make a woman feel special can kpansh any woman, this days woman cheat better than men without feeling remorse. So I advise if you can't take the heat better take a walk coz she will still cheat. It may not even be because of money or fancy stuffs but because she felt you're not being affectionate enough.
But how will a hustling man with 2 kids, wife, parents and siblings still be fully affectionate like those days when it's all just began plus with the state of things in this country

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by femi4: 6:50am On Sep 04, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos. I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family. Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos. Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy. Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage. Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.
Get evidence before you confront her. Act like you didn't know what's going on. That way, she ll lose her guard and you ll get concrete evidence to back your claims

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by 444crop: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Wow!!! Sorry mate but for the sake of the kids, play ignorantly safe and be observant OK....if u are done, let her know no more sex in your relationship till u both run full tests

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Benwallt(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2020
I greet this kinda men tolerating something like this. Your wife is taking it all. My wife taking to her ex, for what? It will only happen once

7 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by nobone(f): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2020
KristaPretty:

You are not desperate Okay o. grin Hopefully e no go clear for your eye when it's late grin

Magunise her jare. It's only gum they will gum until you arrive the location. Simple as that.
Kindly explain how it works.
Will they detach as soon as the husband arrives?

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Tillatalk: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2020
You saw all these and you still went ahead to marry her

7 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Galactico4ever(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2020
KristaPretty:
Find a way to catch her red handed, let her know that she has been caught in the act.

Secondly this needs a deep conversation between you both. During your discussion questions like what you are not doing right should be asked from you to her or what you are lacking that she needs you to work on in order to be better. Remember women are easily fooled by words they are told, try to complement her often give her enough nacks that she will be cripple. In general just converse with her heart to heart when there is a good mood in the house or at night.

Finally, please use magun on her so that she and any man she straffs will gum together grin grin grin grin
This is not a joking matter and infidelity should never be tolerated in Marriage. This is to save you from unnecessary heartaches and diseases!
If she is tired it's better for her to leave so she can do whatever ahe wants without hiding or giving you emotional
torture. she cannot eat her cake and have it!
MAGUN?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Galactico4ever(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2020
nobone:

Kindly explain how it works.
Will they detach as soon as the husband arrives?
Do you need to "magun" your boo?Abi you dey fear the "maguing"? grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by PureGoldh(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Dx matter get as e be...

FEAR WOMEN
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by baiaon(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2020
owo8184:

Thanks but if you asked me before now, I will tell you she's not a cheat. We dated 6yrs before marriage. I took her virginity at the age of 27. I think she's been influenced by social media
Ofcourse social media is to blame for your wife's actions and not your display of weakness as a so-called man.You Nigerian men should continue marrying all these women who do not give a flying fucck about you but only their purses.I hope your so-called wife and her lover eliminates(by poisoning) a waste of space like you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by delkuf(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2020
KristaPretty:

You are not desperate Okay o. grin Hopefully e no go clear for your eye when it's late grin

Magunise her jare. It's only gum they will gum until you arrive the location. Simple as that.
is this coming from a woman

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by delkuf(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2020
owo8184:
Are you sure you are the Father of those kids

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by delkuf(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2020
bros don't let it bother you much ... your kids are the main thing ...focus on them ...be a dad ! leave monitoring of woman what you will find you might not be able to stomach ...

honey = money..

also stop talking bout no ex no more ... you should know that nah wetin dem tell us not to do nah him dey hungry person pass ... the more you fight her the more it becomes super interesting to run circles around you .. I am no counselor but eyes don see and ear done hear
how are sure he is the Father of those kids

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by delkuf(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Brachaa:
With all these evidences you're still there asking what to do? Ok. Keep watching her until she infects you with the dreaded.

I keep quoting one of my pastors who said, eros love (infatuation) flies away after 5 yrs of marriage. Which is true from findings. And the only thing that can keep the marriage going is agape love which many marriages lack today. Reason it is better to marry in the lord and build your marriage on Gods kind of love which helps you stick to your partner good or bad, feelings or no feelings (sacrifice).

Op, call and tell her ( not ask) that you know what she's been up to and any more suspicious moves, you'll call a family meeting and take a decision before she infects you with a disease. Be blunt and stop shaking like a jelly fish.

That your pastor must be wise. but do you know that this type of things happen in the church too. there are still many church girls that do this things

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by JONSYN7154: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2020
To clear your doubt, use magun.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2020
the fact that you have kids is the only thing there if not ... I for advice you to free her ..so I would say focus on your kids and also remember NO HUMAN BEING is worth your happiness!

also without knowing you I can guess you are a predictable guy ... daddy daddy good guy guy ....women hate that shit... become unpredictable for a change ..

women are fixers they love to fix things ... give her something to fix... start having female friends ... don't cheat but hang with em ... come home and leave unexpectedly with a " I am coming " cruise and even if she asks where you dey go just keep saying the same shit haha .. it starts to mess with her mind and she go dey try figure you out .. you son give am work be that ......

kai this ogogoro strong oooo 43 %

when where was I ... my brother the lord is your strong.

This is exactly what I adviced a friend in respect to his relationship the guy routine was church work and house, the babe use am see nine in,. Be unpredictable, babes loves the player more.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by nobone(f): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Do you need to "magun" your boo?Abi you dey fear the "maguing"? grin
I just want to know.
Thought they said no knowledge is a waste
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2020
Prof0fficial:
what do you expect when you marry a pretty woman. I can't see myself getting jealous for my woman when I'm 100% more cute..

Your insecurity is 100%, so in your mind, only pretty women cheat, wow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2020
flyingpig:
Just imagine, you're very wicked. So he should be sharing his wife with a man from her past? You're very wicked.

I like it when pains is coming from a man for a change, soothing......

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2020
JerryLekki:
Uncle sir, You are in an open marriage. There is nothing wrong with it. Except your notion that you must not accept it. Probably programmed into you.

Oya, come and swear that since you married, you have not had something with another person. Especially in that university environment that you claim to hustle. Bros, come off it. There are things bigger than your ego

Trust me there are guys who don't cheat. None reason am.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by flyingpig: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I like it when pains is coming from a man for a change, soothing......
You don't make any sense. Go say that to your father.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2020
Chydo63:
my brother leave story, most women will be loyal and faithful if you're loaded. There is very little you can do if she's sharing the bills with you. The rate of infidelity today amongst married women is alarming. I spoke to some & they all told me they can't forgo their rich exes, because they help them financially whenever oga is broke. And all know the economy of Naija today so, tell me...!

It isn't advisable to marry a jobless woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2020
owo8184:

Thanks but if you asked me before now, I will tell you she's not a cheat. We dated 6yrs before marriage. I took her virginity at the age of 27. I think she's been influenced by social media.

Where are those that tell men to marry who they deflower, virgins don't cheat bla bla bla, it is well.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2020
delkuf:
That your pastor must be wise. but do you know that this type of things happen in the church too. there are still many church girls that do this things

Those ones (church girls) are never really born again. A genuine born again will never do it and even when opportunity presents itself, the holy spirit will uphold you and not let you fall. He will just look for a way to make it flop. Only those who their heart were never truly regenerated still dabble into such things claiming "born again". they are so many in the church but not real. That is why the Bible says, by their fruits, you shall know them. Not by dressing or outward appearance.

Its simple, just yield yourself a.d the Holy spirit will take charge. but many don't know this and think its by going to church and belonging to myriad of department that makes you a born again. They have refused to yield to the Holy spirit who makes living a sinless life easy.

Also, many sisters became born again" because they are either looking for a husband or one thing or the other and not for the sole aim of making heaven. So, what do you expect from such a fellow after achieving their aim? Reason its easy for them to fall because heaven is not their aim of becoming christians otherwise theyll remeber the mark ( not their husbands or man) they are pressing forward to and not fall easily.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by bukatyne(f): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Mariangeles:
Most couples these days are more like flat mates who can do as they please.
No respect for marriage again. undecided
Social media has made everything worse. Cheating nowadays is just a click away. Hmmm undecided

Flat mates seems to have better relationship and bond than the couples of today.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Collins4u1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2020

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.