Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair (51845 Views)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by 4tomandchi: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ignorance kills faster than Covid-19. RIP to the pure soul.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by hopexter(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
Ignorance,when did they start using pesticide to kill hair lice, nawa ooooh

Wat do you use, tell us so we can avoid future occurrence cry
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by derbykol(f): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oizee:
no be lie, do you still remember the nysc lady?
Yes,my sister.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nawa o
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Babygirltess: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Omo I had lice about three four months ago and there was nothing I didn't use, there was so many advice from people, this one will say I used mayonnaise, this one will say its kerosene, some will say break oil, it was just too much... The day I finally barbed my hair was when I put kerosene on my head, it was as if I was set ablaze... I had to wash my head and barb it Asap, I didn't even know why I choose to treat it at first knowing it takes long to kill lice, anyways stop crucifying the woman, the same way you all take advice from friends and neighbours regarding skin care products and drugs is the same thing she did... May the childs soul rest in peace.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Originalsly: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
If possible... the hairdresser is the one that needs to be charged. When we have a problem with our cars we do the same.... go to the people posing as mechanics for advice thinking that they should know... we follow their advice and shortly after... the car dies.... or worse.... we end up dead or killing others due to brake failure... blow outs etc. The mother believed the hairdresser should know. How she applied it I strongly believe caused poison to enter her body through her mouth or nostrils or both. Did she have the poison in a basin and held the child's head underwater? We saying she is stupid.... pot calling kettle black.... don't we sit in the same room after applying sniper?... and be breathing it in? Hope we learn from this. Sad.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Hmm I smell a rat

A gigantic one self...
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Uzomacharles: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
WRONG INFORMATION + IGNORANCE = DESTRUCTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Babygirltess:
Omo I had lice about three four months ago and there was nothing I didn't use, there was so many advice from people, this one will say I used mayonnaise, this one will say its kerosene, some will say break oil, it was just too much... The day I finally barbed my hair was when I put kerosene on my head, it was as if I was set ablaze... I had to wash my head and barb it Asap, I didn't even know why I choose to treat it at first knowing it takes long to kill lice, anyways stop crucifying the woman, the same way you all take advice from friends and neighbours regarding skin care products and drugs is the same thing she did... May the childs soul rest in peace.
I hear say,Girls wey carry lice for hair dey also carry am for down their puna.From your own experience...How true is this?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by EdiskyHarry: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
The same mistake I made with my uncle that killed our dog. She should have diluted the sniper with huge amount of water even though it isn't still good.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by nobilitypounds(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Foolish hairdresser prescribing what she is not sure of, she need to b arrested
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by stormborn28(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
Ignorance,when did they start using pesticide to kill hair lice, nawa ooooh
when someone is not enlightened, this is what we see.. Poor children.. RIP to the deceased
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Austinoiz(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Women can give in to ignorance like say tomorrow no dey.
Why didn't she tell her husband or consult widely before being stupid.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Guestlander: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sniper insecticide should be banned.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by stormborn28(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
ademidedavid:

No mother will be that stupid to intentionally kill her child, she wanted quick relieve and total cure for the child's lice but she is just ignorant......ignorance is quite different from stupidity, RIP
cutting the hair of those children was the best solution

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by stormborn28(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
hopexter:

Wat do you use, tell us so we can avoid future occurrence cry
do you know what is called skin cut? If yes. That is the best solution
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by ademidedavid(f): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
stormborn28:
cutting the hair of those children was the best solution
u
She might have possibly done that to no avail....I once had lapalapa for more than 5years and it was hell.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by dingbang(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kunllayoniru:
This sniper dey potent die
thats why it is called sniper. Very very precise.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Tihmmyg50(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
So daft advice the woman took. Ladies should be very careful.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by etrange: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bahamas95:
Lice still dey exist? The last time I saw that sh!t was when I was a child.

What a pity, she killed her child outa ignorance. .......RIP to the poor girl.

Because you were a kid and innocent, women had no need to hide their body challenges from you. Now, they can't talk about it in front of you cause they fear a thread might be created in their name afterwards. Now you think it has vanished, imagine many other things you don't know. The disconnect is real, bro.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Hezmatosky: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Did you test for covid19?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Moscodee1990(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hmm, that's how I killed my mother mom's dog by applying sniper to kill some worms on the dog.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by melaninpop: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chai...... What relaxer would have solved for her without any stress cry
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by stormborn28(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
ademidedavid:
u
She might have possibly done that to no avail....I once had lapalapa for more than 5years and it was hell.
that is the best.. How can someone have skin cut and yet there will still be lice. It is not possible.. You can easily see the surface of your head

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by melaninpop: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bluffly:

Who told you. This was what we used mixed with water to wash our heads in those days when you use to play rough. After which we begin to comb the hair out on a paper. Before you know all the lice don dey untop paper

Lol... Kerosene that year pure na. Nowadays na relaxer, whether na male or female. My colleague had to relax that of all her kids after the son brought lice infestation from God knows where cheesy
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by obainoscopy: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ignorance is more deadly to poverty
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by obainoscopy: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ignorance they say is a disease. is a pity.

May God accept her soul. Amen!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Neddyogu(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Omo see mama, mama wey mumu....
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
SIRRITE:
Say no to self medication
This is ignorance. Imagine if a doctor told you to do such thing. You’ll obviously not do it. Not because the doctors can’t prescribe a medication for you but because you are wise enough to know that it is harmful. (but that’s if you’re not ignorant like the woman).
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
When your poor, dirty, illiterate, capable of not REASONING and take advice from people in the same circle with you....THEN YOU'RE BOUND TO GET SUCH RESULT

This incident is an example of HOW A TYPICAL NIGERIAN REASONS ON THE AFFAIRS OF GOVERNMENT AND THEIR FUTURE....YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE LEVEL OF OUR STUPIDITY UNTIL YOU TRAVEL OUT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Against Taking `Maishayi’ Tea Made By Hausa Tea Vendors / Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.