Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair (51832 Views)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by chinoonew09: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2020
it happen to me this year, when i apply it on a goat whch happen to has skin disease, when i applied it, believe me the goat lost it life...
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by ademidedavid(f): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2020
spencekat:
There was no frustration in that narrative.However,frustration should not laminate one's reasoning.In Nigeria,frustration is a common thing.
I was once affected with the so called lapalapa years back and I know the unreasonable things we were asked to do just to cure it.....which we did out of frustration........though it was not mentioned but due to my experience that's why I mentioned that......stay safe man.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by JasperVII(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2020
I need to lay my hands on both the mother and the hairdresser

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2020
SmileDance:
the hairdresser might deny the allegation, it can't be proven that it was the hairdresser that suggested sniper for the girl
No,If any one should be arrested it is the mumu woman that applied the Sniper on the daughters.
Advise No Be Crime naw.
Most Hairdressers,Caterers,Tailors and Nurses inclusive are all yeye people with half baked brains.
Coz I don see where most nurses no even know wetin them dey do for hospital.Like one no even know the name of the Drugs she won give me on admission because them don already remove the label and leaflets of the drug before she resumed shift but as a learned person she couldn't find out or read from the doctor prescriptions to be sure it's the correct thing she was giving.Just because my name was written on the cup so na to just carry am cum give me to drink.
Asked her what the name of the Drugs was she said actually she doesn't know but it's what the doctor prescribed.Just Negedu

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by muller101(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2020
This should be in crime section
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Emyogalanya: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2020
See people just talking nonsense. Yet in 2015 one hairdresser called apc advised nigeria to use one daura made sniper. 15m people poured the sniper on our heads And the results are here for us all to see. *runs out*
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Lady16(f): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2020
So sad
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by stagger: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2020
Organophosphate poisoning. Just like Sarin gas. Ignorance na killer.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by LaboPolitics: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ignorance is very costly.

I was at a mechanic workshop fixing my car when I travelled to Ibadan for a conference last year.
A woman carrying a 3 months old baby walked by and stopped to greet another friend elatedly, who asked her 'se eti bi mo?' (you don born'?). During their friendly banters they noticed the child's eye was reddish probably due to ocular infection, the lady started advising the nursing mother to apply her breastmilk on the baby's for therapy and promised it that would kill off the eye germ and stopped the redness. I was shocked and couldn't restrain myself from interrupting the women and warning them against doing such.

'Your baby will go blind if you do it, take her to your pediatician in children's hospital' I re-echoed.

The other lady wanted to argue, but I made it clear that I was a practicing medical professional and should know more than she does on the issue. The nursing mother thanked me profusely on the issue and left.

Ignorance has killed many. I swear.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Oizee(f): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
derbykol:
Don't be surprised that the educated ones can still do this.
no be lie, do you still remember the nysc lady?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bahamas95:
Lice still dey exist? The last time I saw that sh!t was when I was a child.

What a pity, she killed her child outa ignorance. .......RIP to the poor girl.

come to Unn girls' Hostel and see it in million Folds
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by bluefilm: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Technically, she scored an own goal.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
That's the result of stupidity, ignorance and illiteracy
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by biggy4joe(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
9years old and 4years old?why not barb the hair......what is really really wrong with d some of these mothers,yea you love ur daughter doesnt mean u should be stupid na

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by drololaaof: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
It is unfortunate that this child died, but mr reporter you are a bad reporter, what you did not understand get clarification before you report. . Some ingest Snipper they did not die. Condolence to mother
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by JohnOkolo: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363450/nine-year-old-girl-dies-mum-applied-pesticide-lice-infested-hair/

What do you expect from a Nigerian Mother. You grew up to Motherhood and don't know what to apply for hair lice.

The only thing I hate most in life is Nigerian Women and I have 9 Sisters and a Mother I always love to hate.

Ask this woman how to abort a pregnancy and how to suck a big dick she would have A1, all they love doing is killing Nigerian Men and been a slut.

Apologies to those Women saved by Grace and reasoning.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
The woman is a stupid idiot
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by spencekat(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oizee:
no be lie, do you still remember the nysc lady?
Exactly!You see?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
She could have just barbed the hair na.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by spencekat(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
dairykidd:
The woman is a stupid idiot
A big one for that matter.Na to flog her with strong koboko.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by nakaman: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
I don't believe it's the sniper.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by showafrica(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bahamas95:
Lice still dey exist? The last time I saw that sh!t was when I was a child.

What a pity, she killed her child outa ignorance. .......RIP to the poor girl.

Yes, ignorance is deadly... I once applied sniper to my birds thinking it will only kill the bedbug disturbing them, didn't know it will execute everything. I cried like a baby
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by 042icloud(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Make Una leave this snipper alone na angry
Wetin apen.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by JohnOkolo: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
drololaaof:
It is unfortunate that this child died, but mr reporter you are a bad reporter, what you did not understand get clarification before you report. . Some ingest Snipper they did not die. Condolence to mother

You are more like a fool for saying this or even worst. Condolences to those Children for having the dumbest Mother. That woman should be arrested and made to serve a lengthy sentence. Why did she not apply it on her own hair first. I pity those Children cause they will trust the bastard killer Mother. How did hair lice become so much in your Children's hair firstly if she is even responsible. Please government should kill this Woman so others can learn from this.

That's how Dbanj son died in an indoor pool and that killer never went to prison. Who will save Nigerian Child they are constantly molested and it's getting too much
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
spencekat:
A big one for that matter.Na to flog her with strong koboko.
And throw her in jail for as long as can be
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by vickydevoka(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
I go like fvck you. 50k.

Send PM
Na jst face u see Bros calm down. Male watin happen to my neighbor happen to u.
No be face we de Bleep o. U gats confirm ass boobs pûzzy n de rest
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by nwannukwu01: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
So The Loudest Question Would Be; WHO KILLED THE GIRL? THE MOTHER, THE HAIRDRESSER, IGNORANCE. WHO?

WE HAVE A FENCED 1 PLOT OF LAND IN PORT HARCOURT FOR SALE.

Contact me...0 9 0 9 0 7 0 6 4 6 2
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
Ignorance,when did they start using pesticide to kill hair lice, nawa ooooh
Ignorance is worse than poverty and illiteracy. It is even worse than foolishness. Why not kuku cut off the hair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Against Taking `Maishayi’ Tea Made By Hausa Tea Vendors / Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting / DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.