Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (4966 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Kingsley2001: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Brio984(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
1. first thing to do is to move the money to another account u have control over because the ATM card can get expired any time or worst case scenario get bad or swallow up by any ATM... because it will be alot difficult to get the money from the bank without the ATM.

2. you are not too young to start a business... but If u must start a business and it is important u start the business because Cash at bank has no value..

3. avoid ponzi scheme and betting..

4. think of business with high return over investment

23 Likes

Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: .. by MikeMicheal(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Always live like today is the last, because you dont know when death will come.
in other words, LAVISH IT!

1 Like

Re: .. by Asquare84(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Better withdraw the money before the ATM expired, if not it become difficult to have access to the money in the account

8 Likes

Re: .. by Deborah98(f): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Following
Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
MikeMicheal:
To hell with you and your advice.

8 Likes

Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Asquare84:
Better withdraw the money before the ATM expired, if not it become difficult to have access to the money in the account
It's expiration date is till next year.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: .. by MikeMicheal(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kingsley2001:

To hell with you and your advice.
To hell with you and your clueless family.
Re: .. by Zammygaga(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
MikeMicheal:

haba my bro

1 Like

Re: .. by DontBullshitMe: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Go and carry two 500k olosho on codedruns. grin

Your pénis will thank you.

1 Like

Re: .. by Queenyprinxex(f): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sorry on the death of your Dad.
You have just one option considering your academics and all.
Look around you, locate a promising area, get a/some parcel(s) of land depending on how much your money can afford.
Watch it appreciate over time having to do nothing.
Just ensure to buy from a secured and trusted buyer and make sure you involve another trusted person around you who has bought lands on occasions and knows what and what to consider before getting one. Tell the person to put you through and thank me later.
Lastly, beware of scammers both here and outside here and those idiots that would ask you to do shit all in the name of being funny.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Zammygaga(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Look around you, locate a promising area, get a/some parcel(s) of land depending on how much your money can afford.
Just ensure you bought from a secured and trusted buyer and make sure you involve another trusted person around you who has bought lands on occasions and knows what and what to consider before getting one. Tell the person to put you through and thank me later.
Lastly, beware of scammers both here and outside here and those idiots that would ask you to do shit all in the name of being funny.

Thanks sis

2 Likes

Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Just ensure you bought from a secured and trusted buyer and make sure you involve another trusted person around you who has bought lands on occasions and knows what and what to consider before getting one. Tell the person to put you through and thank me later.
Thanks so much for this piece.
I will consider it.
Although I'm still open for more advice.
Thank you greatly.

3 Likes

Re: .. by vickyfrancis1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
why not buy a commercial bus or tricycle and give it out as hired purchase. let them be remitting weekly to you and in turn you put it in an account without easy withdrawal access.

1 Like

Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
why not buy a commercial bus or tricycle and give it out as hired purchase. let them be remitting weekly to you and in turn you put it in an account without easy withdrawal access.
Thanks sir for this piece but I am not sure i can handle the dramas that come with the driver and cyclist besides I know for a fact that they wil rough handle the bus or tricycle as it isn't theirs.
I may end up not having a say too.
Cc
Lalasticlala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by goodmorning40: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
You better remove the money from that account first before it becomes difficult

5 Likes

Re: .. by Bj5all(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
since you are still young and probably not business oriented, doing regular business in Nigeria is not easy, you don't have security/assurance that the business won't fold up and the money wasted.

This is your father's money and he will be happy the money is well spent wherever he is.

i would suggest you buy a landed property with the money, look for a good estate within your state and buy a land. please be careful with community land, look for an estate. Preferably use the service of a recognised estate surveyor or Agent.

This way, the land will appreciate and your family will be happy. the land can also be used as collateral should any member of your family wants to do serious legit business.

And you can decide to sell the land later and make more profits from it and buy more lands.

Wish you and your family best of Luck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kingsley2001:

It's expiration date is till next year.
Thanks.
Listen to that guy. Withdraw the money to another account which you have control over. You may loss the card, it may be swallowed by the atm, or even expire. in any case, you can not work into the bank and complain as this will require a different process on it's own.
Your best bet is to buy a piece of land and watch it grow that is if you have other sources to cater for your living and schooling expenses.

4 Likes

Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bj5all:
since you are still young and probably not business oriented, doing regular business in Nigeria is not easy, you don't have security/assurance that the business won't fold up and the money wasted.

This is your father's money and he will be happy the money is well spent wherever he is.

i would suggest you buy a landed property with the money, look for a good estate within your state and buy a land. please be careful with community land, look for an estate. Preferably use the service of a recognised estate surveyor or Agent.

This way, the land will appreciate and your family will be happy. the land can also be used as collateral should any member of your family wants to do serious legit business.

And you can decide to sell the land later and make more profits from it and buy more lands.

Wish you and your family best of Luck
Thanks so much sir for your contribution.
I so much appreciate you.
Re: .. by vickyfrancis1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kingsley2001:

Thanks sir for this piece but I am not sure i can handle the dramas that come with the driver and cyclist besides I know for a fact that they wil rough handle the bus or tricycle as it isn't theirs.
I may end up not having a say too.
Cc
Lalasticlala.

That's why a lawyer and also a guarantor or referee is needed.
a document will be signed and once they misbehave or reneged on the agreement, you know what to do. don't look at yourself as being too young or busy for a business or investment.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
excellence44:

Listen to that guy. Withdraw the money to another account which you have control over. You may loss the card, it may be swallowed by the atm, or even expire. in any case, you can not work into the bank and complain as this will require a different process on it's own.
Your best bet is to buy a piece of land and watch it grow that is if you have other sources to cater for your living and schooling expenses.
Thanks a lot sir.
I will start with withdrawing little by little then.
We do have other source of livelihood, mom is a teacher and my sister is on scholarship while I attend a federal institution with a very affordable tuition.
All to say her salary can scale us through whatever comes.
Thanks
Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
vickyfrancis1:

That's why a lawyer and also a guarantor or referee is needed.
a document will be signed and once they misbehave or reneged on the agreement, you know what to do. don't look at yourself as being too young or busy for a business or investment.
Thanks so much.
Noted.
Re: .. by annayawchee: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Transfer that money before the bank notice it's dormant cos they might place it on PND and you will see bank wahala...

U go find letter of administration
Death certificate
And all the Waka wey dey involve..

U go tire....

Better move it while you still can.

7 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
This is awful.
*firstly, withdraw the money to an account you have control of please to avoid hurtful experience.. this issue has happened to my friend before.
*secondly,I am as well an 100 level medical student of 17 years old and I have some skills like digital marketing, graphic design, video Animations,web development, photo editing, video editting,etc that makes me huge money..
so I see nothing stopping you to learn a skill as well..
you can find somewhere to learn it or even enrol in online training.
it won't cost you much money and you would be earning big

1 Like

Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
annayawchee:
Transfer that money before the bank notice it's dormant cos they might place it on PND and you will see bank wahala...

U go find letter of administration
Death certificate
And all the Waka wey dey involve..

U go tire....

Better move it while you still can.
Thanks sir.
Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Realshay:
May his soul rest in perfect peace
This is awful.
*firstly, withdraw the money to an account you have control of please to avoid hurtful experience.. this issue has happened to my friend before.
*secondly,I am as well an 100 level medical student of 17 years old and I have some skills like digital marketing, graphic design, video Animations,web development, photo editing, video editting,etc that makes me huge money..
so I see nothing stopping you to learn a skill as well..
you can find somewhere to learn it or even enrol in online training.
it won't cost you much money and you would be earning big
Thanks so much Sist.
About the skills, it's late already for that.
I am in my third year. MBBS isn't a course you can run with some other things.
The higher you climb the harder it becomes.
I am glad you have those skills already obviously before getting admission coupled with this break.
I am happy for you, with time you will know how almost impossible it is to juggle MBBS with hustles. Thanks so much again.
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kingsley2001:

Thanks so much Sist.
About the skills, it's late already for that.
I am in my third year. MBBS isn't a course you can run with some other things.
The higher you climb the harder it becomes.
I am glad you have those skills already obviously before getting admission coupled with this break.
I am happy for you, with time you will know how almost impossible it is to juggle MBBS with hustles. Thanks so much again.

you are welcome..
thanks for the advice as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Brio984:
1. first thing to do is to move the money to another account u have control over because the ATM card can get expired any time or worst case scenario get bad or swallow up by any ATM... because it will be alot difficult to get the money from the bank without the ATM.

2. you are not too young to start a business... but If u must start a business and it is important u start the business because Cash at bank has no value..

3. avoid ponzi scheme and betting..

4. think of business with high return over investment

Just seeing this.
Thanks for this piece.
Advice taken.
About the first line of item 2.
It isn't about the age alone, it's about my academics majorly.
Regardless of my level of brilliance, there is no way I can juggle business with my course.
It isn't just possible.

1 Like

Re: .. by Brio984(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kingsley2001:

Just seeing this.
Thanks for this piece.
Advice taken.
About the first line of item 2.
It isn't about the age alone, it's about my academics majorly.
Regardless of my level of brilliance, there is no way I can juggle business with my course.
It isn't just possible.
everything is possible if u set ur mind to it... well u can use part of the morning to acquire skills (high income generating skills) or u can invest in something relating to ur field of study...

1 Like

Re: .. by Kingsley2001: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Brio984:

everything is possible if u set ur mind to it... well u can use part of the morning to acquire skills (high income generating skills) or u can invest in something relating to ur field of study...
Thanks bros.
I will build a hospital with it or buy syringe and invest.

1 Like

Re: .. by Vinayesh: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Don't you know where to spend your money? You can buy a Franchise and do your own business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How This Marriage Crumbled / Read Text Messages Between Dino Melaye's First And Second Wife / What Would You Do If Someone Called Your Kid Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.