Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. (42431 Views)

LASG Reopens Alaba And Trade Fair Markets. / Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Openbusiness: 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
joyandfaith:

I always buy my electronics in reputable shops- usually from accredited dealers. All my lg products- fouani nigeria. Phones from jumia mall or slot or accredited dealers etc.

I no fit shout.
I don't buy fairly used phones or electronics.
Slot, hmmm, let me just swallow spit, make i no open their yansh for here grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Crochet: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nice one this should be the way we should be helping ourselves ,when ever any one brings his or her issue here to seek for help.
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by mabeni(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

What Nairaland has done for you,you cannot tell it all x2 ! Well done guy for bringing that issue here as it is believed that one or two people must have learned from it.

It's definitely good to be a Nairalanders !
yes. In short, I'm proud and blessed to be a Nairalander.
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by DanceMonkey(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
mabeni:
no. Lolz. Na nepa light.
ok bro congrats o
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by mabeni(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
TechCapon:
post pics of the home theater.
i will do that alright.
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by mike272(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
I can't stop laughing about the dvd that works only with generator light
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by mabeni(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
SEGLIZ:

@mabeni I'm just happy over this news, where the party @ now?
at least the Benz won't kill him last last provided he turns a new live.
hahaha. I'm glad too sir. It's left for him to change or not. Dude was so scared. People were calling him from various part of the country. Even police officers. Thanks eve again.

2 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by TechCapon(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
mabeni:
i will do that alright.
okay
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by apokan200(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
I swear I called the guy self for an I swear am am he just dey beg me ni haha.i like Nairaland Fam you are the best

2 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by mabeni(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
ikakahu:

It is good to know that you guys have settled.I don't usually have time for this but I felt bad haven gone through your write up and for the fact that I have had a similar experience around March(before the Covid 19 lockdown),I saw it necessary to put a call through.
thanks and God bless you sir.
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Kennyswag: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
proffemi:

Why nao?! Why do people like you do this?
is he not an igbo man before? is he not cursed?
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by PrincessB1(f): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
proffemi:

Why nao?! Why do people like you do this?
You dey mind him?

Tribal bigotry is their bread and tea undecided
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Ategberoson(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Cool. I hope the complete home theater is working normal, not d type that only works with generator light. I never hear dar kain tin for my life bfr grin

you're a clown for reminding me this joke
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by PeacenLove2: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
It is well, we learn everyday. Me sef i don buy fufu phone for computer village before grin and I don buy brand new LG TV for Alaba before wey be say when I reach house d remote control wey follow am come no dey work, but the wahala to go back there, I just bone go buy another universal remote wey work dey use am like that. Later like 6 months after when d TV spoil I carry am go repair. Na for the TV radionic repair shop we come discover say no be LG TV dey inside, na Akira TV but they come put LG casing on top. Na dar time I come wake up say no wonder the LG remote wey follow d TV come no dey work with am. Na d last time I go Alaba to buy electronics b dat grin

cheesy
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by ikorodureporta: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
cheesy the guy fear him life cheesy Na wetin good for some people. E b like say I go do some NEPA marketers too
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by rafcrown(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Alaba and dubious sellers
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by seanwilliam(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
yes, you're correct, used electronics has its pros and cons, and in an environment like Nigeria, the cons outnumber the pros. But beyond that, even brand new Electronics are being "tampered" with nowadays. For example, this my Alaba TV experience, it was a brand new TV I bought there. They tested it for me with the unpacked ones they had, then when we finalized and I agreed to buy and paid, they went to bring a new carton for me, the one that is still boxed and unpacked. They opened it to show me that TV was inside, I saw the LG logo on it, as per casing and they sealed it back. I didn't test it because like it was a big shop with plenty electronics, not like a road side stand. Las las, na Akira TV inside LG casing. So essentially they sold Akira TV to me as LG. So many tins dey happen for all these Electronics markets, especially as per cloning. They will clone an unknown brand into a popular fast selling brand, so they can sell fast. Many abracadabra like that. Even this fraudulent behavior has been introduced to the phones market. They will pre-program a phone of 16GB to read 32GB, or a phone of 32GB to read 64Gb etc. When you check the specs in the phone settings, it will say 64GB, but when you start using it, before u say Jack Robinson, d storage don finish, no space to save any apps or files again. 1GB memory phone will read 2G etc. To buy Electronics now, one gast to shine his eyes well, whether na new or used Electronics
I believe going to certified and popular store will solve this
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by ibinaboonline: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
But you were still cheated. Now you've ended up paying 35k for a set you initially bought for 25k. The guy still win.

2 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by olumide4christ: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
It is well, we learn everyday. Me sef i don buy fufu phone for computer village before grin and I don buy brand new LG TV for Alaba before wey be say when I reach house d remote control wey follow am come no dey work, but the wahala to go back there, I just bone go buy another universal remote wey work dey use am like that. Later like 6 months after when d TV spoil I carry am go repair. Na for the TV radionic repair shop we come discover say no be LG TV dey inside, na Akira TV but they come put LG casing on top. Na dar time I come wake up say no wonder the LG remote wey follow d TV come no dey work with am. Na d last time I go Alaba to buy electronics b dat grin

LOL... LOL...Akira inside LG wrapper abi na casing!
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by officialfestus(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sirmwill:
Na me call pas ooo cheesy I disturbed the guy's life... He did not mention my name? cheesy
you go help me disturb lifedonor
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nairaland thank you, especially for those that solve this guy problem, na so u people go solve my own pls pls help me call airline operators, abi aeroplane itself, they should not fly over my house i don't like it, is like my heart go come out.

Pls call them.

3 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by ikakahu(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
fanzine:
Pls house.I have a case in Alaba I m yet to resolve. i priced and bought A century oven at the cost 18k .later one of the boys delivered it to my abode. I collected his number. That was 2 years and some months ago. Since then been buying stuff from them. Three weeks ago I needed to get my exact oven for my sis. So I had to call the guy that I want my exact oven but I can't remember the size. He asked how much I bought .I told him 18k he said ok it's 20 litres, that it's now 20k. I did the transfer and added delivery fare. On his way coming to deliver the oven he called suddenly that he couldn't make it to my house that he wanted to go back to Alaba. I had to call my husband to met and collect the oven from him half way. When they met he collected another transport money from my husband. To cut the story short .I discovered the oven he brought is smaller than mine. When I called their shop they told me. The oven he delivered is 20 litre sold @ 13k. Mine is 37 litre and current price is 18500. I returned the oven but he is not picking my calls. And am yet to get the 37 litre oven I want. And this is supposed to be a birthday gift to my sis. Pls house,if you can assist me to resolve this. I will be so grateful . Money is not easy to come by.

The guy call number is 08132576313. His name is Chinenye.

I will suggest that you open a new topic/thread and make sure ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET is on the topic since it happened there.Then we shall take it up from there.This is not business,this is not smartness and this is not grace but pure wickedness and fraud.My problem is that it seems that the management of this market is not interested in finding a way to curb all these fraudulent and criminal activities.There should be a complaint line/help line to report cases like this and not all those their task force.

2 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
ibinaboonline:
But you were still cheated. Now you've ended up paying 35k for a set you initially bought for 25k. The guy still win.
no mind the guy, he should have go for china Homethearter with many disco colours, even Bluetooth dey inside, i dey enjoy my own na. TAIMO.

2 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by SEGLIZ: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
mabeni:
hahaha. I'm glad too sir. It's left for him to change or not. Dude was so scared. People were calling him from various part of the country. Even police officers. Thanks eve again.

you are welcome.
if we can come together in one voice like this against our leaders we would regain our country from them.
in one voice irrespective of tribe or ethnicity we overcame Ben so we can our leaders.
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by obiekunie2: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
ibinaboonline:

am surprised you are the only one that noticed this.

the op is still a loser - he still ended up buying the rubbish home theater for 35k - same money would av gotten him a brand new home theater from jumia - in fact, with 25k he can even get a good home theater that is not popular but will serve him far better than the junk they scammed him.

https://www./polystar-bluetooth-home-theatre-pv-bk722c-surge-56071372.html

polystar is a superb product thou less known

https://www./deboss-3.1-bluetooth-home-theatre-system-and-dvd-player-61274882.html

deboss another lesser known good product

https://www./djack-powerful-bluetooth-home-theaterdvd-player-59329542.html

djack another nice product

https://www./aud-358-home-theatre-lg-mpg74877.html

then this LG goes for 44k - not much difference from the 35k he bought a used one.

@mabeni just move on sha but las las u were still at the losing end.

1 Like

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
I even rang the number from here in Miami and gave the man some serious bolloking!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Naijaarchive:

I get that kind TV too na Samsung casing but na generic engine.. It even get PC Mode grin

Looooooooooooooooooool, mine had one Chinese name sha, but LG was written on it. Good part was the seller liked me and told me not to buy it that it wasn't original. He removed the LG name to show the hidden Chinese name underneath

I just jejely went for samsung
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by successtutor(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
You get mind ooo. Reconciliation meeting with such a person na 2 ways but u're fortunate .
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by akaahs(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
rottable:
Where is your testimony offering?
We don share am finished
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by earnit3: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria / Fake New ₦‎1000 Notes In Circulation, Few Days After Release / Nigeria Is Now Africa's Top Tech Nation, Beats South Africa - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.