Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. (42430 Views)

LASG Reopens Alaba And Trade Fair Markets. / Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by makeitijn: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
The voice of the people is the voice of God
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by obembet(f): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Fear God, Fear Buhari and Fear Nairaland members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by majamajic(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nice

Alaba have a very strong union , one guy here said the union was on the matter that yesterday
Cos some of them dey nairaland here

4 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by FGonline: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nairaland Has Really Been a Blessing to People!

Very Good one..
power of social media

That's why Nigerian leaders are against it
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Vince77(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
This doesn't mean that the man is now a saint. He only called you to settle because you called him out in public. He will still defraud other people.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by FGonline: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
makeitijn:
power of social media
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by MosheDayan: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
It is well, we learn everyday. Me sef i don buy fufu phone for computer village before grin and I don buy brand new LG TV for Alaba before wey be say when I reach house d remote control wey follow am come no dey work, but the wahala to go back there, I just bone go buy another universal remote wey work dey use am like that. Later like 6 months after when d TV spoil I carry am go repair. Na for the TV radionic repair shop we come discover say no be LG TV dey inside, na Akira TV but they come put LG casing on top. Na dar time I come wake up say no wonder the LG remote wey follow d TV come no dey work with am. Na d last time I go Alaba to buy electronics b dat grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by prigoz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Very good, that is power of social media. Good and enjoy your home theater
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
nairaland is a blessing that's why I have dedicated my whole life to protect it from trolls and bigots

so help me God

cc
helinues
AkwaIbomMan
Thatfairguy1

1 Like

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by ebab(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Those guys at Alaba know what they are doing... same thing happened to me.. I was given a new LG home theater, I didn't know it was fake till my electrician checked it and told me it was fake... omo I fly back to alaba.. the man later said I should add 10k to collect samsung .. at that point.. u dont have any choice oo... it's way they use to make more profit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
SmartPolician:

Including myself

But these tribalistic kids want to ruin the beautiful platform

Honestly. Some are very nauseating.
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by overboard(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
mabeni:
Some days ago i posted on how i was duped in Alaba international market. That's the link if you missed it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6089539/how-defrauded-alaba-international-market/14#93531357

Thanks to @ikakahu and everyone who contributed in helping me to call Mr Ben in regards to the issue. Mr Ben called me last night that he's been receiving series of calls from different people as per the issue and asked me to come for settlement. I went this morning and we amicably resolved it.

I added 10k to my initial payment of 25k then my complete set of home theater was given to me.

Once again, thank you all including the moderator who pushed my post the front page.
Moderators, please, take
https://www.nairaland.com/6089539/how-defrauded-alaba-international-market/14#93531357 down.

Nice to know and I thank all NLders (on OPs behalf) that took it upon themselves to do this noble act.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by ThatFairGuy1: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nice one. NL is doing well
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by ThatFairGuy1: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

With your Monika, you're worse than them

1 Like

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by money121(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by seanwilliam(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
It is well, we learn everyday. Me sef i don buy fufu phone for computer village before grin and I don buy brand new LG TV for Alaba before wey be say when I reach house d remote control wey follow am come no dey work, but the wahala to go back there, I just bone go buy another universal remote wey work dey use am like that. Later like 6 months after when d TV spoil I carry am go repair. Na for the TV radionic repair shop we come discover say no be LG TV dey inside, na Akira TV but they come put LG casing on top. Na dar time I come wake up say no wonder the LG remote wey follow d TV come no dey work with am. Na d last time I go Alaba to buy electronics b dat grin
grin grin grin second product no good no matter how we see am.. some fit be stolen goods.. me dey think say if person never reach to buy something for new it means say u never reach to own it atall...

5 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by herdeymolar: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Aye le oooooo

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by ThatFairGuy1: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
nairaland is a blessing that's why I have dedicated my whole life to protect it from trolls and bigots

so help me God

cc
helin.ues
AkwaIbo.mMan
Thatfai.rguy1
IRONY OF LIFE.

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by letitrainnow(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
FGonline:
power of social media

That's why Nigerian leaders are against it

Guy always try to put the records straight. Jonathan never tried to suffocate it, it's only the grandpatron of the herdsmen that is hell bent of killing it. If it's possible he will propose to cut internet in nigeria.
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by jfking2005(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thanks to social media.
This is the reason why Alaba market is no longer appealing to anyone again.
People rather go buy things at all these electronics shopping malls.
Congratulations man!!

3 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by zedegit: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sirmwill:
Na me call pas ooo cheesy
I disturbed the guy's life...
He did not mention my name? cheesy

You try. Na so e suppose be.
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Johntemmy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
okay. owo ope da?

meanwhile check here for the current price of woods https://www.nairaland.com/4103704/get-timber-plank-roofing-cheaper
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by softsoul22(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thanks for social media. All said and done, kindly check my signature. Why Use Blockchain Technology in � Supply Chains?

� John Wolpert from Baseline Protocol, Jessica Walker, CEO Dan and COO Noam in conversation.

Courtesy: AIBC Summit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcagorjOSic
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by SmartPolician: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

grin
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by hinere(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Settlement is best. I'm happy for you.

But seriously ehn...social media is powerful o. Glad it came in our time.

If I tell you my own. I bought TV two years ago. When it got spoilt after a year, I took it to an electrician. The electrician called me and told me
the frame of the TV is LG while the inside of the TV is SHARP. I couldn't faint angry

5 Likes

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by zedegit: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
The mofo think say him wise before. How can you rent a shop and say the only way to succeed is scam.

Tueh on him.
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sirmwill:
Na me call pas ooo cheesy
I disturbed the guy's life...
He did not mention my name? cheesy

See Mr caller
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
One idiot somewhere above is quoting me. Please can someone tell him I don't have time for miscreants like him.

1 Like

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by GODSENT252: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
makeitijn:
voci dehi,voci populi
Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by UDUJ(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
I hope this one works with both Nepa and generator this time around cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. by Bbbwings: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria / Fake New ₦‎1000 Notes In Circulation, Few Days After Release / Nigeria Is Now Africa's Top Tech Nation, Beats South Africa - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.