Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra (71021 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Codes151(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Old men that eat from community packages and slots.
Some can’t work.

We decided to spend cash servicing them.

African mentality

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Igwe!!
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by nextstep(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
zimdante:
What about the poor masses, anything for them?

Innoson employs people to make these cars. We need government - and other Nigerians - to buy these products so the company will grow; so that other entrepreneurs will be encouraged into manufacturing. Do that and soon there won't be "poor masses" needing government handout.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by CodeTemplar: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
In a state with bad roads. A state with taxpayers stranded across hospitals, a state with indigenous beggars, with criminals, with closed schools.

Nigeria lacks direction from foundation.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Ebi3(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
I just get excited whenever I see Chukwuma Soludo. Odogwu Nna.

The man who restructure d our banking system. The reason we don't have failed banks which was the order of the day in the 80/90s.indomie ppl will not understand what I'm talking about.soludo na man u be abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by PIMPAR: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
post=93565318:
Innoson motors is one of our biggest exports to the world.

Made in Nnewi, Anambra State by our own brother, Chief Innocent Chukwuma.

Today, as promised all ndi Igwe Anambra, Governor Willie Obiano will be gifting them Innoson Ikenga to each and everyone of them.

This is good.

No government in the history of Anambra State respected and empowered ndi Igwe better than Governor Willie Obiano.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1732033190286966&id=200902653400035
I hope Obiano will remember your village before his tenure expires next yr because you don too suffer as errands boy

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by zagorakis(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
I’m starting to think that Anambra, like Ebonyi, could have a secret source of wealth they use in running the state that the rest of us aren’t aware of!

Anambra is the home for billionnaires, so dont be surprised cheesy
PROUDIGBO:
I’m starting to think that Anambra, like Ebonyi, could have a secret source of wealth they use in running the state that the rest of us aren’t aware of!

Anambra is the home for billionnaires, so dont be surprised
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by integrity16(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
This one is still buying jeeps for traditional rulers, monies that can be used to subsidize petrol for the citizens of his state.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by chinwezdasilva: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Anambra should be concerned about the murder going on that shithole erosion ravaged village than talking about this grin grin cheesy cheesy
What's funny about your post,
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by nextstep(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Codes151:
Old men that eat from community packages and slots.
Some can’t work.

We decided to spend cash servicing them.

African mentality

You realize that this money is usually recycled in the community. These "old men" don't sit on the money: they in turn employ people who do things for them; they buy goods and services that benefit others around them. Somebody in Anambra made the car; somebody will be paid to drive that car; another will be its mechanic, and the parts will be purchased from local businesses.

Traditional rulers and other royalty around the world also eat from "community packages and slots". Granted some get income from being landlords of choice property, but the vast majority are a burden to the taxpayer.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by crackhouse(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
It can only happen in Nigeria. A leader using state's money to buy jeeps for traditional rulers while the people are suffering and dying as a result of negligence in the health sector and general well fare of the people...... And some people here praising him. Let him try that in places like America and u will somebody will just visit him with gun and blow his brains out. Nonsense.
When are we going to get it right in this country?
Peter obi cannot do such a thing. Never!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by stanluiz(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
CodeTemplar:
In a state with bad roads. A state with taxpayers stranded across hospitals, a state with indigenous beggars, with criminals, with closed schools.

May be you talking about your state in the South West region.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Lamasta(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
I just get excited whenever I see Professor Chukwuma Soludo. Odogwu Nna.

One of the leaders I respect from the east
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by stanluiz(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
Where are those vultures from the brown roof waste side that said " igbo governors don't patronize innoson "

Clowns

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by nextstep(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
crackhouse:
It can only happen in Nigeria. A leader using state's money to buy jeeps for traditional rulers while the people are suffering and dying as a result of negligence in the health sector and general well fare of the people...... And some people here are praising him. Let him try that in places like America and u will somebody will just visit him with gun and blow his brains out. Nonsense.
When are going to get it right in this country?

Usually I would agree with, and that would be the case if these were purchased from abroad. However, supporting a local manufacturer is always a good thing: they employ people and the tech know how is growing. This is what's going to eventually contribute to the well being of the people: manufacturing.

If he decided to use the money to buy made-in-Aba shoes and uniforms for all children in the state, I would also support that. But if he was going to use that money to buy foreign-made hospital equipment... I'd have less support for that, to be honest. The key is to support indigenous industry - whatever the field.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Yankee101: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Overpriced cars
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by CodeTemplar: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
stanluiz:
May be you talking about your state in the South West region.
Okay since you have decides to play the bigoted hypocrite, Anambra is hereby declared pothole free, in perfect heal, with no unemployed hands and an Eldorado.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by stasius: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
What of the suspended traitors?
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Soulsymbol99: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
jlinkd78:
Expect Arthur Eze to buy SUVs for d suspended ones

He already did 2019 Lexus LX 570 cool no be beans,two of it can all those pieces of innoson grin
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by mamaafrik(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
That is around 110 buy naija to grow Naija, this is good by my ibo Governor,applaudable and this is what i expectes from the Honourables and even the Presidency but iroooo,mad people will only by supporting Nigerian local contec by goro chewing mouth,I hope Dapo abiodun the Adaripon Gomina is seeing something

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by nextstep(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
CodeTemplar:

But in this case, the state is supporting local industry (and the people being employed) with this purchase. We can't always just give money to hospitals, beggars or to combat crime; we need encourage industry so that more people will be employed, leading eventually to fewer beggars and fewer criminals
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
With which money?
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Codes151(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
nextstep:

You realize that this money is usually recycled in the community. These "old men" don't sit on the money: they in turn employ people who do things for them; they buy goods and services that benefit others around them. Somebody in Anambra made the car; somebody will be paid to drive that car; another will be its mechanic, and the parts will be purchased from local businesses.

Traditional rulers and other royalty around the world also eat from "community packages and slots". Granted some get income from being landlords of choice property, but the vast majority are a burden to the taxpayer.
ok if you say so
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by ezenwaforj: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=AsomughaChuks05 post=93565572]I just get excited whenever I see Professor Chukwuma Soludo. Odogwu Nna.

i feel more excited than you do.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by SLAP44: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

I also think so grin
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by nextstep(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
But seriously, detractors on this topic. We say buy Naija to grow Naija. This governor just did. Why the hate, confusion? Why are we even showing bad roads, complaining about "old traditional rulers", or comparing with another region?

This is good in itself. Celebrate good thing for once in your life, haba.

I would support this whether he bought locally-made cars, chalk, shoes, or hospital equipment. My only criteria is that the products be made locally to encourage manufacturers and employ more people, which is what eventually leads to prosperity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / Northerners Begin Diversion Of Food Items To Niger And Cameroon. / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.