Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra (71024 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by CoolAmbience(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
UCMax1:
Ndi Anambra and not anambrarians

Lol.

Yours is Igbo while mine is English.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by CoolAmbience(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
chrisanderson99:
Oga, speak for yourself. E be like say to suffer never tire you?

You see someone with a track record of success, you don't want him. It's someone with a questionable character like you that you would probably want as the next govenor.

Anambra for Soludo 2021
Soludo for Anamabra 2021

Soludo won't do well for Ndi Anambra.

Governance is way beyond book intelligence and grammatical artistry.

What track records are you talking about? Has he not sought to be governor before? This isn't even his second shot. We, genuine indigenes of Anambra, know better.

Are his records weightier than those of Dr. Godwin Maduka?

Whatever records you think Soludo has garnered are probably things he achieved while executing a mandate given to him as CBN Governor, which obviously have been dwarfed by what Emefiele has done in the past few years.

What are Soludo achievements in Isuofia? Tell me his impact in Isuofia and Aguata. Let's not even talk about what he has done for Anambra state.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by UCMax1: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

Yours is Igbo while mine is English.

That's how anambra people are addressed.....they reject being called anambrarians
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Ikinternational: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
kingthreat:

Another product of a baby factory in Onitsha .

Yes I'm from the mighty city of Onitsha
But Unlike you I have very productive parents.
Never known poverty.

To give his kids a brighter future, my father sent all four of us to America. His investment paid off a hundred fold. Can you even compete with my sisters? For where

What did your father do for you. You that's not from a baby factory. Please lie to me
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 3:55am On Sep 07, 2020
Ikinternational:

Yes I'm from the mighty city of Onitsha
But Unlike you I have very productive parents.
Never known poverty.

To give his kids a brighter future, my father sent all four of us to America. His investment paid off a hundred fold. Can you even compete with my sisters? For where

What did your father do for you. You that's not from a baby factory. Please lie to me

You should be concerned with the rise of baby factories in your region and do a dna test.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Emekankwoka(m): 4:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Why now? Is it because of the problem he has with Arthur Eze? All I know is that Arthur did the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / Northerners Begin Diversion Of Food Items To Niger And Cameroon. / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.