Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra (71023 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by oneeast3: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Anambra is truly the light of the entire black race. The only state that produces vehicles

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Hellraiser77: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
lol @ governor bricklayer bridge and borehole.

In other news while throwing money inside challenge just to appease, bribe and put some traditional people inside his pocket, Anambra's IGR is down by massive 50%.

This is why Anambra state is the poorest state in the SE, also with the lousiest and most mediocre infrastructures.

grin grin
[/s] See your village osogbo airport that gulped 3.5billion naira grin grin

Go to Aregbsola and recover your pathetic destiny cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Hellraiser77: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
oneeast3:
Anambra is truly the light of the entire black race. The only state that produces vehicles
Ewedu dull head grin

Go and find Agbero work like your mates cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Totobulie: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Igbos.... Vote wisely. Ngige, Obi and Obiano has placed a lot of good infrastructures, what we need now are policies.

Soludo can make good economic policies.

Maduka can make good health policies.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by lagosrd: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1732033190286966&id=200902653400035[/quote]

Imagine what addition will this have on standard of living. Complete waste of money and resources.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by mrksquare: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
flyingpig:
Omo shocked

Wike & Judges versus Obiano & Traditional Rulers grin

Obiano at least patronised a made in Nigeria car. unlike the accidental governor we have in Rivers stafe that wasted scare foreign exchange in buying Range Rover Sports for Judges.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by bizhop01: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
wirinet:

Black Africa still has 2000 years to go, before we can start development. This is because our mindset is frozen in prehistoric times. Imagine how many schools (even if it's primary schools ) these funds can provide. Imagine how many clinics (even if it's just maternity clinics to reduce the infant and maternal mortality rate) the money can provide. Which roads will these Jeeps drive in, the dilapidated roads all over the state?

It seems the government and people of Anambra prioritise cars for traditional rulers over human and infrastructural development.
Oga calm down in case you are not informed, Nigeria state government always give traditional rulers SUV also paid them monthly salary.

No be by force to criticize but if you really want to you should start with expensive SUV giving out to house of assembling members,
I think traditional rulers deserve better, this is not news the only reason you find this headline here in nairaland is because of INNOSON IKENGA.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by wirinet(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
bizhop01:

Oga calm down in case you are not informed, Nigeria state government always give traditional rullers SUV also paid them monthly salary.

No be by force to criticize but if you really want to you should start with expensive SUV giving out to house of assembling members,
I think monarchs deserve better, this is not news the only reason you find this headline here in nairaland is because of INNOCENT IKENGA.

Do u know the total number of traditional rulers in Nigeria? And you wonder why there are no infrastructural developments in the country. You now see why recurrent expenditure is 70% while capital is 30%.

Why should the executive buy cars for legislators? And you wonder why all state assemblies are rubber stamp of the executive.

Monarchs deserves better, but not you the ordinary citizens, abi? Ok, what is the economic benefit of traditional rulers? How much do they contribute to the national coffers? What happens when the state governments stops getting free money from the Niger Delta?

Additionally;
I looked up the price of the Ikenga jeep and it is estimated at between N8 -10 million. Now, I could Count 100 of such from the picture (I am sure there are more), that means the total price is between 800million - 1 billion naira. So you mean to tell me Anambra State has no better use of N1Billion.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Dedetwo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
I really want this hopeless government in Nigeria to be overthrown.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by wirinet(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dedetwo:
I really want this hopeless government in Nigeria to be overthrown.
Which one? The one in Abuja or the one in Akwa?
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by NGpatriot: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
N1 Billion on SUV for tons of useless chiefs.

...but the dying poor man must manage kekenapep ambulance..

Only obingo in anambra village.

grin grin

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
nextstep:

Innoson employs people to make these cars. We need government - and other Nigerians - to buy these products so the company will grow; so that other entrepreneurs will be encouraged into manufacturing. Do that and soon there won't be "poor masses" needing government handout.

yes spoken like a true business man, innoson employs people to make the cars good , we need government and other Nigerians to petronize the company i agree with every point you made but i have a problem with the caliber of people that keep receiving gifts from the goverment, it seems the rich keep enriching themselves.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by raphy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
see as them wear facemask as if the thing originates from the state.
something way don go ..them still de scam ppl.
*shithole ppl.
these cars na scam Som ppl will die inside las las .
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Famoustemmy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
I hope Umerum in Ayamelum LGA are not exempted?
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by TheTourist: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
My prayer is that he becomes the next governor of the state. Things will definitely move forward the more.

AsomughaChuks05:
I just get excited whenever I see Professor Chukwuma Soludo. Odogwu Nna.

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by malkomchris: 1:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Are these people government officials to deserve such gift, I know most of them have good cars, this is misplacement of priority. We still have bad roads to be fixed, some villages no electricity or water
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
N1 Billion on SUV for tons of useless chiefs.

...but the dying poor man must manage kekenapep ambulance..

Only obingo in anambra village.

grin grin
olodo anambra boys re buying up ur entire inheritance while u stay wailing on nairaland lol... e pain am well

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by sizweba101: 3:43am On Sep 05, 2020
I am from Imo State but i tell you, this is the best state in SE

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by UCMax1: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2020
kingthreat:

You dont know me before. You dont know what's in my bank account. You dont know properties i have to my name. But in your small mind, I am a broke ass? Aren't you foolish?
Audio achievement! lol....
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2020
UCMax1:
Audio achievement! lol....
What are you even saying?
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by UCMax1: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingthreat:

What are you even saying?
Why are you even hating?
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Chimok: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Celebrating foolishness.
Not a single industry in Willie Obiano's town and continues to waste Anambra money.
Roads so dilapidated around the commercial city onitsha and he is wasting tax payers money buying these for those that have more than 4 choice vehicles
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Chimok: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
zimdante:
What about the poor masses, anything for them?
how can there ever be anything for them when they are forever cursed by celebrepating this kind of continued raping of the society by the elites

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by NGpatriot: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
olodo anambra boys re buying up ur entire inheritance while u stay wailing on nairaland lol... e pain am well

Of course, keke ambulance village Igbos don buy the whole of Lagos, Abuja, NY, Los Angeles, I heard they are heading to the moon to buy the whole of outer space, but the poor souls are still saddled with worthless, useless, horrible and incompetent keke ambulance, kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole village leaders..

Silly village comedians

Ndo.

grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by okewumi: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oga Willie,

Pls don't abandon Anaku road, Omoh, ifite Ogwari.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Obdk: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
post=93565318:
Innoson motors is one of our biggest exports to the world.

Made in Nnewi, Anambra State by our own brother, Chief Innocent Chukwuma.

Today, as promised all ndi Igwe Anambra, Governor Willie Obiano will be gifting them Innoson Ikenga to each and everyone of them.

This is good.

No government in the history of Anambra State respected and empowered ndi Igwe better than Governor Willie Obiano.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1732033190286966&id=200902653400035

Hopefully someday innoson motors will partner with Ndubisi Ezeriora of bisimoto.com to create thr own engine... Oneeast3
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Scavy: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
sometimes i wonder where governor DAVE UMAHI OF EBONYI STATE GETS MONEY TO FUND THE MASSIVE INFRASTRUCTURE GOING ON IN THE STATE.

THEY SHOULD ALLOW HIM RULE THE STATE FOR LIFE, BEACUASE SOON AN IDIOT WILL EMERGE AND DRAG THE STATE BACKWARD AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Ikinternational: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingthreat:
Me rather drive 1970 Bedford truck than drive this nonsense.

Why are you telling us?
Did any of us try to stop you

Even Caterpillar sef you can drive
Na your business

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by MoIbrahim: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
Omo shocked

Wike & Judges versus Obiano & Traditional Rulers grin
They are good leaders na.
They love their people.
Not like those APC governors.

Nonsense!
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ikinternational:

Why are you telling us?
Did any of us try to stop you

Even Caterpillar sef you can drive
Na your business

I have a right to express my opinion. You got a problem with it, you can sniff a cow's dung for all i care
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Ikinternational: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2020
kingthreat:

I have a right to express my opinion. You got a problem with it, you can sniff a cow's dung for all i care

And I also have a right to express my opinion to your opinion. You don't like it, you can eat shit n die

OR just stay off public forums dickhead
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 2:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Ikinternational:

And I also have a right to express my opinion to your opinion. You don't like it, you can eat shit n die

OR just stay off public forums dickhead

Another product of a baby factory in Onitsha .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / Northerners Begin Diversion Of Food Items To Niger And Cameroon. / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.