Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra (71018 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by UCMax1: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
CoolAmbience:

That's good to know but we Anambrarians do not want him as governor.

Ndi Anambra and not anambrarians
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by pandax: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Splendid. Our Igwes will no longer be running after one illiterate with bald head. The Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri, New standard stadium Awka, International Conference Centre Awka, are all mega indelible legacies that Governor Obiano will leave behind.

Please that Anambra Airport irrespective of whom it will be named after, though I would have preferred Chinua Achebe International or Emeka Ojukwu International Airport or Simply Anambra International Airport, should be gazetted as Onitsha and not unknown Umueri to enhance its popularity, otherwise people might be using Asaba Airport to access Onitsha cum Anambra

If Anambra State Government is smart enough, they should build a clover-leaf FLYOVER at the Airport Road junction on Onitsha/Awka Expressway (perhaps at Umunya or Awkuzu axis) and extend a virgin dual or more road perpendicular to Awka/Onitsha expressway cutting through Awka/Onitsha old road( perhaps through OYI, Njikoka, Idemmili ) and join the new Owerri Interchange at Obosi(being constructed by JB); with a spur somewhere at Idemili to the centre of Nnewi via a dual carriage way and burst out at Okija with another clover-leaf FLYOVER on Owerri/Onitsha expressway Road, Okija

Secondly, dualize the 33 Road to the Airport. Futuristically speaking, discuss with Delta State Government to build a TOLLED 3rd Niger Bridge cutting through North of Asaba and North of Onitsha(Anambra West/EastAxis) then join 33 Road to it and take it to Kogi en route Abuja.

Thirdly, from Esther Obiakor junction at Awka/Enugu Expressway do another clover-leaf FLYOVER that will pass through the Virgin lands of Ifite Awka, Awka North to Anambra East to join the 33 Road/the proposed 3rd Niger Bridge Road to Kogi with a spur to the Airport.
Then go back to Esther Obiakor junction Clover-leaf flyover at Awka and extend it Southwards through perhaps Awka South, Orumba and burst out somewhere around Lokpanta on PH/Enugu Expressway ( discuss the modalities with Abia State Government)

Finally dualize Awka Amawbia, Nibo, Nise, Agulu, Nanka, Ekwuloba to Uga Road with a spur to Nnewi

Open up the state with dual or more carriageways, toll them and people will pay, the state is too congested and choking. Then, boom you will see developments in quantum. Source for funds from anywhere and Toll these Roads, Ndi Anambra will pay to use. By my modest estimation it could be done with 300B considering the small size of the state landmass-wise

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by UCMax1: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
kingthreat:
Me rather drive 1970 Bedford truck than drive this nonsense.
Continue to hate! broke ass man....
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Anambra1stS0n: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
More from Alex Ekwueme square Awka

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by tutudesz: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
OneDollarSalary:
What then happen to the cars that were gifted to some of them by Eze One Thousand, are they going to return it back or Arthur Eze will retrieve it from them or they are going to keep it?

Maybe before they were forgiven and gifted these cars, they promise to return the gift of Eze One Thousand.

cc

Return Lx570
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by majamajic(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
integrity16:
This one is still buying jeeps for traditional rulers, monies that can be used to subsidize petrol for the citizens of his state.

Which type of sense are u making use of ?
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by majamajic(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
When do others hate and envy Anambra ?

Just a young state , doing mighty things ! Just above 25 yrs
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by achierosion(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Obiano is a cursed igala man from the erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom embarassed tongue
grin
Guy rest na lol
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Emmypure: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
i don't know how a small state like anambra with small Land mass have a higher concentration of billionaire, what is there secret? how I wish I am from anambra not ebonyi
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
OneDollarSalary:

Gifted from his pocket kwanu? Bros, it seems you live in Benin republic and not Benin city. No b Nigeria we dey, which govt official won gift people things from him pocket. Anyone way do, na village people cause am.

Remember some of the suspended ones who went to Abuja and gifted some cars by Arthur Eze? What then will happen to those cars?

You see those traditional rulers we have in Nigeria especially those 1st and 2nd class, if you enta thier compound na different cars you go see there. Dust don cover dem finish. Dem children dey flex with some of these cars.

Eze didn't gift anybody and car. It was an audio gift produced by bloggers
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Obdk: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
PIMPAR:

I hope Obiano will remember your village before his tenure expires next yr because you don too suffer as errands boy

They re different individuals
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Mrsheff(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
flyingpig:
Those suspended ones will cry weeeee grin
Arthur have bought latest Lexus Jeep for them
Forthcoming coming election would be interesting
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by UCMax1: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Soulsymbol99:

He already did 2019 Lexus LX 570 cool no be beans,two of it can all those pieces of innoson grin
Why the hate? because no one from your region manufactures vehicles? this is one of the reason naija would never move forward;nepotism......Innoson is the only vehicle manufacturing industry in africa yet you guys castigate those that purchase the products because the manufacturer aint from your region. If you think say to produce car na beans,manufacture yours and lets see.....Broke Ass Hater and jealous tribalist!!!!
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by integrity16(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=majamajic post=93573538]

Which type of sense are u making use of

Seems your brain is leaking petrol. Must you write in derogatory terms when reacting to someone else's comment

The next you want to react to my comment, please be civil.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
crackhouse:
It can only happen in Nigeria. A leader using state's money to buy jeeps for traditional rulers while the people are suffering and dying as a result of negligence in the health sector and general well fare of the people...... And some people here praising him. Let him try that in places like America and u will somebody will just visit him with gun and blow his brains out. Nonsense.
When are we going to get it right in this country?
Peter obi cannot do such a thing. Never!!!

Queen of England has no economic value but her estate is maintained with tax payers money.

Her official car is worth many times the value of those innoson cars
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by integrity16(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
majamajic:

Which type of sense are u making use of ?

Seems your brain is leaking petrol. Must you write in derogatory terms when reacting to other people's comment

The next time you want to quote me, please demonstrate some civility.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Dalil8: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Anambra should be concerned about the murder going on that shithole erosion ravaged village than talking about this grin grin cheesy cheesy

You will wail for 600 years even after your death.

Keep hating on them.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by majamajic(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=integrity16 post=93574046][/quote]

Do your own state governor pay fuel subsidy for u people or u want it to start in Anambra ?
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by UCMax1: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Anambra should be concerned about the murder going on that shithole erosion ravaged village than talking about this grin grin cheesy cheesy
Be more concerned about the affairs of your state,what happens in anambra aint your concern.....stop taking panadol over another man's headache!
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Roozzaay(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
With tax payer's money.... Country of waste
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by nedekid: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
post=93565318:
Innoson motors is one of our biggest exports to the world.

Made in Nnewi, Anambra State by our own brother, Chief Innocent Chukwuma.

Today, as promised all ndi Igwe Anambra, Governor Willie Obiano will be gifting them Innoson Ikenga to each and everyone of them.

This is good.

No government in the history of Anambra State respected and empowered ndi Igwe better than Governor Willie Obiano.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1732033190286966&id=200902653400035
Next thing they will say no Money in this country.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by Scarfin(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
celeiyke:
I sight you PROF CHARLES CHUKWUMA SOLUDO.
The next in line
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by majamajic(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
integrity16:

Seems your brain is leaking petrol. Must you write in derogatory terms when reacting to other people's comment

The next time you want to quote me, please demonstrate some civility.

Do governors pay subsidy of fuel used in their state ? Besides if u convert these cars money worth into fuel subsidy for fuel users in Anambra , it won't last up to 30mins
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by iukpe: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
All I see here is the economic impact of the deal for the company. Unlike some others.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by majamajic(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
nedekid:

Next thing they will say no Money in this country.

Anambra is not in same condition with the country Nigeria , Anambra is money state

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by mexbee1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
post=93565318:

Today, as promised all ndi Igwe Anambra, Governor Willie Obiano will be gifting them Innoson Ikenga to each and everyone of them.

This is good.

No government in the history of Anambra State respected and empowered ndi Igwe better than Governor Willie Obiano.

Patronize Made in Naija products good one from Gov Willie Obiano

Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by UCMax1: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Emmypure:
i don't know how a small state like anambra with small Land mass have a higher concentration of billionaire, what is there secret? how I wish I am from anambra not ebonyi
I swear,bro! the state with the highest list of indigenous billionaires in africa....Make the billionaires teach me sef,i also want to be like them
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by integrity16(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
majamajic:

Do your own state governor pay fuel subsidy for u people or u want it to start in Anambra ?

Hey, don't quote me. I don't interact with people who lack manner of approach.

Go and discuss with your fellow anambra people Who support using tax payers money to buy luxurious automobile for traditional rulers in a state where people are suffering in this era of covid19.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by marsman: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
(Yawns)
Ooni of ife gave all his chiefs range rover before his coronation.
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by RuddyFusion(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
flyingpig:
Omo shocked

Wike & Judges versus Obiano & Traditional Rulers grin

Waste of money...
Re: Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra by vertueptime: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Front of Lexus, grill of prado, boot of ml 350, body of kia,engine of China,logo of innoson

post=93565318:

This is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northerners Begin Diversion Of Food Items To Niger And Cameroon. / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.