Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha (83393 Views)

Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by ericfabulous(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Money talks bulshit work's
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Arrewa: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Fulani Amaka

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by GboyegaD(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Why do I keep having this feeling that this was why they traveled to Dubai inspire of the lockdown?

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by SmartGraphic(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
HML to them

Get your professional business 3D logo for just 3k only and get all the following.
1, Watermark(transparent background logo)
2. 3D logo mockup
3. PDF file of your logo
4. JPEG file and raw file of your logo
5. Tutorials on how you can add your logo to pictures or videos.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by richPHAROAH: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
ndimi should came and see what they call marriage
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Blankstare(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
The fight between poverty and me will never end till I return back to my Lord (Aameen). I am an implacable enemy to poverty and its hidden features.

grin grin... Big amen bro....
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Hannania(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dear young men of nairaland, hear me this day, "you have to blow". Don't ask me why, but e get why.......

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Oracleforce: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
This two couple are not feeling the heat most Naija are feeling..
Naira lander, I can assure you that if I hold any political position....i will steal Naija dry....

Poverty is a curse....poverty usually makes a handsome man ugly...while riches make an ugly man handsome...

Someone should connect me to NNPC work... I promise to be loyal to the person....pls assist my generation...

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Disgusting display of wealth in an impoverished and crisis filled nation.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by ayenale1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nice shot from the lady, filled with decency...those ones struggling on the street will be opening breast, yansh and thighs up and down...nice concept.

4 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by nBag(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
undecided is ma eyes paining me ABI na man fine like this. congrats Hanan and whoever he is.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Mikeparlo12(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Religious fools won't see to be unislamic.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by loadedvibes: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
This girl papa na fit hold Nigeria like this.. her papa na strong man.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Wettoid123: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lovely couple but the guy is extremely handsome check him out, presidential properties!

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by abuhlawal(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by iswallker(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
This display of luxury is needless especially in the poverty capital of the world..

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Elsueno: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
The fight between poverty and me will never end till I return back to my Lord (Aameen). I am an implacable enemy to poverty and its hidden features.

Comrade we are in this together, we shall defeat poverty by the grace of God and hard work grin

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by ayenale1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nice shot from the lady, filled with decency...those ones struggling on the street will be opening breast, yansh and thighs up and down...nice concept.

T

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by SmartPolician: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Love the Way the Arrewa Ladies Dress..

No unnecessary Exposure of what Should be seen by her Hubby

I Personally Admirw that

Congratulations Hanan and Turad !

I couldn't agree more

Happy married life to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Yeeyo: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
may God curse ur father, wicked leader.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nigeria oil money

Buhari stop wasting our money or else your generation will suffer for 100000 years angry

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Most beautiful couple ever!

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by 4tomandchi: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Barayeks(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! The masses are suffering and you dangling this opulence before us? Na d youth wey no get sense shaaa. They know nothing, they seek nothing but comfort with their comfort zone.

You wey get sense suppose enter Aso rock go protest nah

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by GiZcorp: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
This beautiful pics remind me of all my secret wishes i.e to un-know all the girls I have known. All this broke ass hoes ain't loyal at all.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by egobetatoday: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
So they must marry all their children using public funds before 2023. This is the third marriage since 2015. Before 2015 how many marriages did u do?
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by mamotalk: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
there is God.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by mrwonlasewonie: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nigeria is on fire and you are planning a wedding?

Ok continue lipsrsealed
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Chibae4real: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
I tape from this marital blessing in Jesus name, Amen!!!

I wish them happy married life. May God bless their union.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
HML...but ya pman shall know no peace for the rest of his life
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
pheelhip:
May we have not just a colourful Union but also a great marriage.
Congrats Aisha

Na your papa we get issue with, no be you.
you have my blessings.

Aisha Don marry. She is married to muhammadu buhari
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Grandmeister(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
grin grin I dint think that’s a good mindset..that means you’ll never achieve a state of contentment and plenty? Because bezos and co ain’t fighting no more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.