Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha (83328 Views)

Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Congratulations to the couple
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by bukatyne(f): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
benjackugo:
First lady, Aisha Buhari shared stunning pre-wedding photos of her daughter, Hanan, in a series of posts on Instagram.

According to IgbereTV reports, Hanan Buhari is set to get married to her fiance, Turad Sha'aban, in the presidential villa, Abuja, today September 4.

See photos below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEttyU5MiFv/?igshid=qj4mne4b2j9f

Saw this picture on Instagram and was drooling.

How do Northern women look decent, elegant and feminine and yet look so so so good?

It must be something in the water they drink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by nograv: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nigerians are a stupid people, instead of condemning a couple whose lifestyle has largely come from public funds they salute them..

Nigerians funny people cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by bukatyne(f): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
baby124:
Very beautiful. Congratulations. Where those poor and wretched Sharia miscreants to come and cry about hijab

grin grin
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by wumi2017(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Congratulations to them...may Almighty Allah provide mine for me o

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Goalnaldo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
shocked

Mehn! The guy fine like whaaaat! Just look at his skin. Flawless. Too bad he's not my spec. Maybe, I would have tried to snatch him from "hanan" (wishful thinking). I can't get over your flawless handsomeness, honey Turad. You will be my screen saver for a week. kiss
so what's your speck? Dark skinned?
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by fredoooooo: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
happy married life
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by GboyegaD(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
IdisuleOurOwn:

That should be typographical error, don't you think.
cc: gboyegaD

Inspite.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Whyzaid(f): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Few weeks ago that Aisha traveled out of the country for medical issue, I guess she wasn't sick at all na shopping for the wedding she went for

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Enculer: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
She needs a cock in her ass.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by TrueTalk11: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
The guy fine
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by abdullahi45: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
IdisuleOurOwn:

To start with, snapping picture is Haram in Islam

Search for answers

Principles of Fiqh

Jurisprudence and Islamic Rulings

Customs and traditions

Clothing, adornment and images

Images and image-making

Ruling on photographs

EN

Question

ASSALAMALEIKUM
My question is : IS the taking of PHOTOGRAPHS ALLOWED,(I know drawing pictures of living things is not allowed -but what about taking photograph's of people etc.), can you supply me with some evidence please. I need this information quickly.- Inshallah.
Jaazakala hair.

Answer

Praise be to Allah.

Praise be to Allaah.

Photography (tasweer) means the taking of pictures of living, animate moving beings, like people, animals, birds, etc. The ruling is that it is forbidden on the basis of a number of reports, such as the following:

'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Those who will be most severely punished by Allaah on the Day of Resurrection will be the image-makers." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, see al-Fath, 10/382).

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Allaah, may He be exalted, says: 'Who does more wrong than the one who tries to create something like My creation? Let him create a grain of wheat or a kernel of corn.'" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, see Fath al-Baari, 10/385).

'Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "Shall I not send you on the same mission as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent me? Do not leave any built-up tomb without levelling it, and do not leave any picture in any house without erasing it." (Reported by Muslim and al-Nisaa'i; this is the version narrated by al-Nisaa'i).

Ibn 'Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him and his father) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Every image-maker will be in the Fire, and for every image that he made a soul will be created for him, which will be punished in the Fire." Ibn 'Abbaas said: "If you must do that, make pictures of trees and other inanimate objects." (Reported by Muslim, 3/1871)

These ahaadeeth indicate that pictures of animate beings are haraam, whether they are humans or other creatures, whether they are three-dimensional or two-dimensional, whether they are printed, drawn, etched, engraved, carved, cast in moulds, etc. These ahaadeeth include all of these types of pictures.

The Muslim should submit to the teachings of Islam and not argue with them by saying, "But I am not worshipping them or prostrating to them!" If we think about just one aspect of the evil caused by the prevalence of photographs and pictures in our times, we will understand something of the wisdom behind this prohibition: that aspect is the great corruption caused by the provoking of physical desires and subsequent spread of immorality caused by these pictures.

Sorry to ask, but are you a Muslim? If no, why are you so obsessed about condemning Muslims.

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

It is confirmed that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "The angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a portrait.” [Reported by Bukhari and Muslim]

He also said: "Every sculpture or portrait maker is in the Hellfire.” [Reported by Muslim]

He also said: "On the Day of Judgement, the people who are severely punished are the sculpturers and portrait makers.” [Reported by Bukhari and Muslim]

It is also confirmed that he cursed the sculpturers and portrait makers, as it is reported in Bukhari.

These Ahadith are crystal clear that sculpturing, and portrait making as well as keeping them is Haram.

Al-Nawawi and Qurtubi said that this is the most preponderant opinion.

However, the people of knowledge differed about the photographic pictures whether they are included in the meaning of these Hadiths or not.

Some of them said that these Ahadith do not apply to them, because the reason of the prohibition is the similarity to the creation of Allah, and photographic pictures are not about the similarity to the creation of Allah, therefore they are permissible.

However, some of the people of knowledge are of the view that the general meaning of the Hadiths encompasses photographic pictures. The reason is that they are not prohibited because of the likeness to the creation of Allah. One of the reasons of the prohibition is the imitation of the Kuffar, the glorification of sculptures, portraits and pictures, exaggeration, and the non-entrance of the angels to houses where there is a portrait, sculpture or picture of living creatures.

Therefore, one should be careful and cautious about the pictures that a person does not need, because he is not safe from doubt and suspicion.

But what a person needs for an I.D card, or a driving license, is permissible according to all scholars because of necessity.

Allah knows best.

https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/87765/taking-photographs-and-their-uses

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Decaf:

If doing wedding has anything to do with oil money, Definitely none of your family member won't be able to afford wedding ceremony.
Our oil money o. No wonder the price of fuel go up

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
very cute couple
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by frog12: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
these PEOPLE like married gallery too much!
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by izubext007: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
hmmm. now I see the reason in fuel hike and electricity. congrats to u both. both of you should try and have great sex, will understand.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Gokoyer0(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
God bless you ma'am.
Nigerian youths are just too docile.
SweetCunt97:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! The masses are suffering and you dangling this opulence before us? Na d youth wey no get sense shaaa. They know nothing, they seek nothing but comfort with their comfort zone.

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by VTJN(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
pheelhip:
May we have not just a colourful Union but also a great marriage.
Congrats Aisha

Na your papa we get issue with, no be you.
you have my blessings.
Biko wetin her papa do 4 u
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by HeavenShield: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
If it were so called 'Christian marriage', unclothedness will be the watchword.

Anyways, Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by baybie3(f): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
This Lady is so beautiful and the guy is handsome too, what a great combination! Congratulations and happy married life to both of you.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Navalsadiq(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Gas Kiya kun hadu.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Money must be made
meanwhile the man cute pass the lady self.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Navalsadiq(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Navalsadiq:
Gas Kiya kun hadu.
for those of you who don't understand hausa.They make a whole lot of sense
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
chatinent:
They scent like public funds.
hahahaha
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
They smell like embezzled money

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Rico94: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Too much graphics dey for the pictures abeg
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Rico94: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nice one beautiful couples but too much graphics
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by pheelhip(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
VTJN:
Biko wetin her papa do 4 u
Na Naija you dey so
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by babielulu(f): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
my sisters can you see Arewa is bae
She didn't even fix nails
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by watchwoman(f): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sure
I will send you a mail now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.