Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha (83391 Views)

Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by cyprex: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Wishing them happy married life
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by seunjungle1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
You will not see that nonsense woman (Aisha)to come and cry foul play now...she managed push that drunkard and drug abuses girl to one man's house.
That guy go suffer no be small.
Happy married life anyway

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by passiveincome01: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Who no like better Toto with ego
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by SweetCunt97(f): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
DemonInvoker:

There's time for everything sweet...This is a Time to celebrate and be happy for a young couple, certainly not a time to weep and mourn your broke asss
Yenyenyen.. If the people of France had ur mentality, u think the French Revolution would have happened? Silly being.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by SweetCunt97(f): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Barayeks:

You wey get sense suppose enter Aso rock go protest nah
sit down dey look. You probably a private school teacher with no palliative from ur govt but still dem dey increase fuel dey increase tax. Una mumu never do ni
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by muller101(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Love the Way the Arrewa Ladies Dress..

No unnecessary Exposure of what Should be seen by her Hubby

I Personally Admire that

Congratulations Hanan and Turad !

GOD Bless your Marriage
This one don de hustle for national cake. Na like this dem de start. grin
Righteousness89:

I Personally Admire that

GOD Bless your Marriage
This one don de hustle for national cake. Na like this dem de start.

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by kessler53(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
benjackugo:
Congratulations and wishing you people a blissful married life.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
I deserve better.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by wildikeman(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Personally Admire that

GOD Bless your Marriage

Now I know that you are an attention seeking mad ma . foool
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by wildikeman(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=rxmusa post=93573170]May Allah bless the union. Anyone wishing them evil shall receive that evil in manifold as it evades the couple [/

Cuunt mudafurka
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by gwama: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
This guy is handsome, the bride is lucky. He is he mixed or very Fulani guy? cool cool
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by stasius: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Who else noticed how well she dressed yet looks so beautiful!??

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
meeen i go find christain fulani marry oo
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by omooba969(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
okedoyinolabisi:
very cute couple

How are you?
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by SirMichael1: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
shocked

Mehn! The guy fine like whaaaat! Just look at his skin. Flawless. Too bad he's not my spec. Maybe, I would have tried to snatch him from "hanan" (wishful thinking). I can't get over your flawless handsomeness, honey Turad. You will be my screen saver for a week. kiss

Just don't suffer your pumpum by wetting your undies. Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by OriOko88(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Ygrette:
Her husband is so handsome.
Sha no go snatch him. Comot ur flirting eyes from him tongue
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by smallsmall: 3:44am On Sep 05, 2020
emmy512:
Enlightened arewa ladies are always stunning, put them side by side with our southern girls in terms of virtue.
U know who I'll pick?
grin

Virtue my backside!
A lot of dumb people around here and you are their Senior Prefect~

Whether Arewa or Oduduwa or Ipob, there is no single difference between Nigerian ladies!
Infact, the Northern ones are worse because once they throw that Hijab over themselves, you never know what is going on, under it.
Many years ago, one was caught being mouth-bleeped by a man she hid under her Big Hijab, in Public glare! That is the type of audacity they have.

It is like stupidly believing Northern Muslims dont drink Alcohol and blaming it on Southern Muslims alone, when infact, majority of them drink alcohol but they have perfected the Ar of hiding it in that their Plastic kettle that they use in doing Aluwahlah. undecided grin grin
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by smallsmall: 3:51am On Sep 05, 2020
IdisuleOurOwn:

To start with, snapping picture is Haram in Islam

Search for answers

Principles of Fiqh

Jurisprudence and Islamic Rulings

Customs and traditions

Clothing, adornment and images

Images and image-making

Ruling on photographs

EN

Question

ASSALAMALEIKUM
My question is : IS the taking of PHOTOGRAPHS ALLOWED,(I know drawing pictures of living things is not allowed -but what about taking photograph's of people etc.), can you supply me with some evidence please. I need this information quickly.- Inshallah.
Jaazakala hair.

Answer

Praise be to Allah.

Praise be to Allaah.

Photography (tasweer) means the taking of pictures of living, animate moving beings, like people, animals, birds, etc. The ruling is that it is forbidden on the basis of a number of reports, such as the following:

'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Those who will be most severely punished by Allaah on the Day of Resurrection will be the image-makers." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, see al-Fath, 10/382).

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Allaah, may He be exalted, says: 'Who does more wrong than the one who tries to create something like My creation? Let him create a grain of wheat or a kernel of corn.'" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, see Fath al-Baari, 10/385).

'Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "Shall I not send you on the same mission as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent me? Do not leave any built-up tomb without levelling it, and do not leave any picture in any house without erasing it." (Reported by Muslim and al-Nisaa'i; this is the version narrated by al-Nisaa'i).

Ibn 'Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him and his father) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Every image-maker will be in the Fire, and for every image that he made a soul will be created for him, which will be punished in the Fire." Ibn 'Abbaas said: "If you must do that, make pictures of trees and other inanimate objects." (Reported by Muslim, 3/1871)

These ahaadeeth indicate that pictures of animate beings are haraam, whether they are humans or other creatures, whether they are three-dimensional or two-dimensional, whether they are printed, drawn, etched, engraved, carved, cast in moulds, etc. These ahaadeeth include all of these types of pictures.

The Muslim should submit to the teachings of Islam and not argue with them by saying, "But I am not worshipping them or prostrating to them!" If we think about just one aspect of the evil caused by the prevalence of photographs and pictures in our times, we will understand something of the wisdom behind this prohibition: that aspect is the great corruption caused by the provoking of physical desires and subsequent spread of immorality caused by these pictures.

Islam is really bleeped-Up!
Everything is Haram for its members, meanwhile their leaders are enjoying haram, including Moh-Ham-Mad himself or how did we get to know how he looks like, with his bushhy beard?
undecided undecided
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by smallsmall: 4:05am On Sep 05, 2020
abdullahi45:

Sorry to ask, but are you a Muslim? If no, why are you so obsessed about condemning Muslims.

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

It is confirmed that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "The angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a portrait.” [Reported by Bukhari and Muslim]

He also said: "Every sculpture or portrait maker is in the Hellfire.” [Reported by Muslim]

He also said: "On the Day of Judgement, the people who are severely punished are the sculpturers and portrait makers.” [Reported by Bukhari and Muslim]

It is also confirmed that he cursed the sculpturers and portrait makers, as it is reported in Bukhari.

These Ahadith are crystal clear that sculpturing, and portrait making as well as keeping them is Haram.

Al-Nawawi and Qurtubi said that this is the most preponderant opinion.

However, the people of knowledge differed about the photographic pictures whether they are included in the meaning of these Hadiths or not.

Some of them said that these Ahadith do not apply to them, because the reason of the prohibition is t[b]he similarity to the creation of Allah[/b], and photographic pictures are not about the similarity to the creation of Allah, therefore they are permissible.

However, some of the people of knowledge are of the view that the general meaning of the Hadiths encompasses photographic pictures. The reason is that they are not prohibited because of the likeness to the creation of Allah. One of the reasons of the prohibition is the imitation of the Kuffar, the glorification of sculptures, portraits and pictures, exaggeration, and the non-entrance of the angels to houses where there is a portrait, sculpture or picture of living creatures.

Therefore, one should be careful and cautious about the pictures that a person does not need, because he is not safe from doubt and suspicion.

But what a person needs for an I.D card, or a driving license, is permissible according to all scholars because of necessity.

Allah knows best.

https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/87765/taking-photographs-and-their-uses

Stop asking stupid Kweshion! What you wrote is THE SAME THING with what he posted:

That Prophet Mull-Ham-Mad is really FcukedUp in his head to say Angels dont enter Houses where there is a Dog and a Picture. shocked grin grin
Is it not God that created Dogs?
Even you this Hypocrite, if we check your house or phone right now, we will find pictures of ladies, yourself and other loved ones.
Islam is a Twisted, Hypocritical Religion propagated by a mentally unstable Mull-Ham-Mad
undecided angry
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by asanwafo: 5:24am On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! The masses are suffering and you dangling this opulence before us? Na d youth wey no get sense shaaa. They know nothing, they seek nothing but comfort with their comfort zone.

Are u jealous?
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Kingrefreshed: 5:53am On Sep 05, 2020
benjackugo:
More

So this guy indirectly will be fuckinnnnnng Buhari...this life no balance at all. cool
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Bidi123: 6:04am On Sep 05, 2020
The president can't fix the Nation, only concern of spendind our money.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Oracleforce: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2020
simplyshade:
@ the bolded, o ma se o. You should hide your head in shame undecided

Trouble sittdon, you come wake am up..
Are you ready for this....because I will send you to some of the elderly in your lineage...
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Barayeks(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
sit down dey look. You probably a private school teacher with no palliative from ur govt but still dem dey increase fuel dey increase tax. Una mumu never do ni
You wey your mumu don do, what have you done about it? That's my own point
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by abdullahi45: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2020
smallsmall:

Stop asking stupid Kweshion! What you wrote is THE SAME THING with what he posted:

That Prophet Mull-Ham-Mad is really FcukedUp in his head to say Angels dont enter Houses where there is a Dog and a Picture. shocked grin grin
Is it not God that created Dogs?
Even you this Hypocrite, if we check your house or phone right now, we will find pictures of ladies, yourself and other loved ones.
Islam is a Twisted, Hypocritical Religion propagated by a mentally unstable Mull-Ham-Mad
undecided angry

Go through the post again, read and understand, compare the two responses, then reply.

I totally understand your hatred, animosity, and bigotry man. But you will be okay. Don't let that make you psychotic, you can also be reasonable and objective, all you need to do is try.

Finally, don't judge people by your your own standards, yeah, I understand you are broken you.. But you can do better man.

Hate doesn't make you strong, it only makes you bitter.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Sardauna24(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Personally Admire that

GOD Bless your Marriage
Absolutely truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Chuksjohnleo24: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Even without showing much of her body parts
Remains more than beautiful but many Christians have refused to cover up their bodies in the name of being saved.
Faith alone cannot save you.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Chuksjohnleo24: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2020
Sardauna24:
Absolutely truth
You're a good man.
I wish Christians would start dressing like this.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Sardauna24(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Chuksjohnleo24:

You're a good man.
I wish Christians would start dressing like this.
Thanks for the understanding
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Tonnyray: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
I love the Way the Arrewa Ladies Dress..

I Personally Admire that
Thought it was just me.
I so much admire the modesty in their dressing.
Currently dating one right now.

Congratulations Hanan and Turad...
GOD bless your marriage

4 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by okedoyinolabisi(f): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
omooba969:

How are you?
I am doing fine..
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by eodavids(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Personally Admire that

GOD Bless your Marriage

My guy, you can say that again.

Its called decency in dressing. Northerners are decent people when it comes to dressing. We must give them the credit.

I am a southerner, but I detest the indecency displayed all over the place by my southern people. cry cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.