Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha (83375 Views)

Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by maiiilooo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
The fight between poverty and me will never end till I return back to my Lord (Aameen). I am an implacable enemy to poverty and its hidden features.
Ah dey wit u broo...
Ahhh see freshness..

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
egobetatoday:
So they must marry all their children using public funds before 2023. This is the third marriage since 2015. Before 2015 how many marriages did u do?

That's d whole idea Bros.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Clothingonline9(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Who will marry us
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Beetobee(f): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Wow! Munira Marwa has got herself a daughter-in-law. Before any nasty comment is made, she was married to Sani Shaaban before marrying Marwa.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by mrwonlasewonie: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Nigeria oil money

Buhari stop wasting our money or else your generation will suffer for 100000 years angry
you better be careful.dss is on the prowl . remember what happened to Tiwa savage and Don jazzy lipsrsealed
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by powalez: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
The guy go nyanpu her today for sure
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Vlip42(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
How old is she sef?
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by jrusky(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
As if I care. Don't worry keep showing pre damn shit by the time the tsunami will hit you all you will understand well.

Saddam kids did more than these, Ghaddafi kids did much more, Omar of Sudan kids did more but they all kissed the shame las las and became a shadow of hell in real life when nemesis catched up on them all.

Nonsense. Preshit my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by CalebLebsco56(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Wicked idoit only your children you want to go very far
When Nigerians are suffering with hike in commodities....

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by opray: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Wow...so beautiful
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by tope777(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
HML.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by mrwonlasewonie: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Beetobee:
Wow! Munira Marwa has got herself a daughter-in-law. Before any nasty comment is made, she was married to Sani Shaaban before marrying Marwa.
lol why them no push am to one pedophile alahaji at 9 years old Abi Una dirty sharia no dey apply for bubu pikin again? tongue undecided

Btw she no wear hijab overall reaching her knees tongue

Abi Islam rules no apply to president pikin again? tongue

Awon stinking hipocrites undecided

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by delishpot: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tor! It's well. I bless them.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
This photographer try sha.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by olu77(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Really beautiful. HML
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by ofuonyebi: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
In Nigeria..it is the rich who marries the rich......while the poor flock together

Amosu son don marry Ganduje daughter...abi no bi sooooo?

This is while the countrys aGDP de for zero level per human capital

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by mexbee1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
The fight between poverty and me will never end till I return back to my Lord (Aameen). I am an implacable enemy to poverty and its hidden features.

Seconded sir

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by mamotalk: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
sai baba one more time

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by IYANGBALI: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
tosine102:
God punish bihari oo
amen
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by simpleseyi: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
chatinent:
They scent like public funds.

You scent poverty
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
you better be careful.dss is on the prowl . remember what happened to Tiwa savage and Don jazzy lipsrsealed
they are madd

Stupid government

I just dey vex

No freedom of speech or expression

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Bizzysmitty(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Beautiful people.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by kabukabu50(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:

Olodo

I dont live in that country of yours anymore so they cant do shi shi

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by marsman: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
If you no fit congratulate abeg resist from typing, no be her wedding come cause your suffering.
Some idiot no just like anything good
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by anonimi: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
LoydJ:
We wish y'all a blissful marriage

But Ur Popcee nor jus dey try @all!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by abdullahi45: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Love the Way the Arrewa Ladies Dress..

No unnecessary Exposure of what Should be seen by her Hubby

I Personally Admirw that

Congratulations Hanan and Turad !

Thank you for your sincere acknowledgement.

That's the teaching of Islam and many other Abrahamic religions, including Christianity. Unfortunately, many have lost their religious values just to be supposedly relevant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by anonimi: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
marsman:
If you no fit congratulate abeg resist from typing, no be her wedding to come cause your suffering.
Some idiot no just like anything good

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594898_img20150621205057_png59a7c1a1490ec096fed5119f3ba6e41f

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Lekecash(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
benjackugo:
First lady, Aisha Buhari shared stunning pre-wedding photos of her daughter, Hanan, in a series of posts on Instagram.

According to IgbereTV reports, Hanan Buhari is set to get married to her fiance, Turad Sha'aban, in the presidential villa, Abuja, today September 4.

See photos below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEttyU5MiFv/?igshid=qj4mne4b2j9f

Rich Arewa people looking fresh
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by mrwonlasewonie: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
tongue
kabukabu50:

Olodo

I dont live in that country of yours anymore so they cant do shi shi
awon arale Eni olodo tongue

So you dey drive kabu kabu for the abroad grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by anonimi: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
abdullahi45:
Thank you for your sincere acknowledgement.
That's the teaching of Islam and many other Abrahamic religions, including Christianity. Unfortunately, many have lost their religious values just to be supposedly relevant.

Does the Hausa/Fulani traditional morals/religion preach otherwise from the Abrahamic imported values?

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Abdulhakeem78(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Blankstare:

grin grin... Big amen bro....
Aameen and more Aameen. You and your family will never have anything to do with poverty.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Ygrette(f): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Her husband is so handsome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.