Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Sadistic, Biased Mods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sadistic, Biased Mods (286 Views)

Mods Should Please Unban Missghosted Aka Men Depressioner Lol / Mods, They Say She Is Ugly. Do You Agree? / FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sadistic, Biased Mods by SarutobiEky(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2020
I've been receiving bans upon bans like no man's business. I didn't complain even when it seemed unfair that I was the only person getting banned after engaging in exchange of words with the other gender. I just looked the other way and accepted my ban like a man. But the recent one was needless and uncalled for! What was my offence? I'm still struggling to come to terms with this. I think some mods should be probed. If you guys want nairaland to be insult free and boring, get yourselfves robots to do your bidding.
I mean, wetin be this?

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Really Take To Be Faithful? (pics/video) / Ladies: This Is How To Know He Is Pretending To Love You / Do You Know Any Hotels or Clubs or hangouts In Owerri Where You Can Pick Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.