Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (61568 Views)

Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Digitalstarlite: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
babakb:
Your only option is to go for Asylum/Refugee claim in Canada.....

How?
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
BlueOrange:

Smh vigorously. You're vile
yea! careful your head don't fall off. grin it was a simple reasonable question.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by BlueOrange: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
gypsey:
yea! careful your head don't fall off. grin it was a simple reasonable question.

Staying too long in Germany is.. Bro... undecided
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by wizdomnzube(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Divinehenrich:
Bros, abeg make I follow you join body. I dey interested too
Hahahahaha

Me still dey find more legit info about how me go take make the waka but I never see.

I need leave dis country, e don cast finish
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by mamatwiny(f): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
bigtt76:
Looking for those funny comments like

1. Go invest in Forex trade
2. Look for some fine odds invest inside
3. Buy land for Ibeju Lekki or Mowe

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Babe, I am just laughing. But of a truth, their is money in crypto currency especially new coin listing. I made tripple my capital in 48 hours ,that is after making some losses the previous week. When the market started retracing, I ran away with the capital and remaining profit which was still huge. Not sure I will enter again till the market is on steroids .

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by bigtt76(f): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Toh ....you were lucky enough to cash out, many who bought ICOs or other new coin listings made huge losses due to their ignorance. Some others fleece naive ones proposing lessons on Forex trading and Crypto among others.

mamatwiny:

Babe, I am just laughing. But of a truth, their is money in crypto currency especially new coin listing. I made tripple my capital in 48 hours ,that is after making some losses the previous week. When the market started retracing, I ran away with the capital and remaining profit which was still huge. Not sure I will enter again till the market is on steroids .
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
BlueOrange:

Staying too long in Germany is.. Bro... undecided
staying too long in Germany is what? undecided
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by BlueOrange: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
gypsey:
staying too long in Germany is what? undecided

You know how you Germans always undecided tongue
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
BlueOrange:

I agree. There are affordable shared apartments and the likes. We Nigerians are too close to pessimistic views of things hence you'll see people post too much negative information like his on the subject.

While your opinion is correct to me, I still rather advice the adventurer to invest and double funds before checking out

I don't want to talk much on this issue, going to Europe to hustle is melt for the poor or average people, if your parents are well to do or u had opportunity to make it here, you don't need that shit, so as a hustler you need to bear alot of things and hope for good things to come.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
BlueOrange:

You know how you Germans always undecided tongue
cheesy tongue
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by bionictino(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
bolayei:
OP listen to the good advice given to you.

2.5m is not enough to travel with especially without a work permit.

Whoever is arguing with the guy that suggested dropshipping need to get his head examined.

Abroad is not as easy as people think but thanks to people that live abroad without a life and save up to show off in Nigeria.

OP whatever you did to raise 2.5m i will advice to scale it, register a company get a business account, run the account well and apply for visiting visa, travel abroad, buy a van/bus fill it up, send it to Nigeria, travel back to Nigeria, sell the bus and it's content then repeat. Save up to send your kid abroad instead

Bro can I get your contact?
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by bionictino(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ephemmm:

Please I would like to have a private conversation with you if you don't mind.
Nice
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by BlueOrange: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by cliqtips: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
You did great.... thank you

sunboy:
Bull67 chocolatehigh silva67 and the rest that reached out. Since a lot of people seem to be interested I’ve decided to just type out a few that I can think of right now, or some that I did while I was living in Benin.

1. Bureau de change/Currency exchange business along the border. You’re a Nigerian, use that to your advantage. 80% of transactions in Benin are being done by Nigerians. My Ibo traders and Yoruba women ... buying from Second hand clothes, Ankara, Lace, Cars, (Farm produce like pineapple, tomatoes, palm kennel etc), frozen life stock, imported biscuits and candies and the list is endless. It is easier for you to approach them, even though they have existing money exchanger, they will be willing to trade with you being a Nigerian. THIS: I did personally, and ended up traveling across the west African borders every weekend from Benin to Togo to Ghana and Ivory Coast. Yeah you will build that trust and they will call you from those places based on referrals from fellow naija traders. Strictly for HUSTLER!!!

2. Open a western union location: For this, I have forgotten how much by law you require to have in the bank, but I can find out if anyone needs more info about it. You will register your company and all that, no worries everything is easy and legal... and you don’t have to bribe anybody to do their job. I know either the government agency or Western union requires a minimum deposit to start the business but I can find out. It was between 5-10m CFA then.

3. Importing stuff from Benin to Nigeria: From my first point, I listed things Nigerians buy from Benin. Look at that list, everything on that list is lucrative and legal to import excluding rice, some vegetables and frozen livestock. Fruits still flows freely (fun fact: 70% of the pineapple we eat in Lagos and neighboring states are coming from Benin republic. 60-70% of coconut are imported from Togo and Benin.) Second hand cloths are very profitable but Nigerian immigration made a business out of it and frustrate traders and thereby extorting them and make it illegal. ( except if it’s been made illegal now)

4. Start a farm: Cost of starting any business in Benin is dirty cheap. You can start a palm kennel farm, pineapple or orange farm. Labour: Dirty cheap and readily available. They are always and ready to work even if you provide them only FOOD (I’m not saying you shouldn’t pay them, just saying literally) I still have a palm kennel farm, their species of kennel starts producing from 5years. I think they have some that starts at 3yrs. And they are some that are 7years. But Labour is never an issue, and you don’t have to do the hard work, you can supervise or hire someone who knows about farming to help you while you monitor.

5. Start a cold room service: This is a service hustle, it’s a known fact that Benin is the hub of frozen chicken and fish ... this items are usually bought and from the port area in Cotonou and transported closer to the border. Owing a cold room, you don’t have to buy fish or chicken with your own money, you just rent the space to merchants. Yes it’s illegal to import those things right now but that has not stopped that business from surviving. You also hardly use your power generator cos the power supply is steady just as it is the oyinbo countries. A few times there may be repairs to be done, yeah but that’s probably only once in 6-8 months.

6. Open a bar/lounge/club with Nigerian/Afro vibe: Here I believe Cotonou is saturated with this but there is plenty of opportunities to explore in Porto Novo ( it has about 4 private universities where Nigerians attend, if not more by now), As at 4 years ago that I remember, THERE is NO Nigerian bar or club in that city... and guess what... Nigerians and Whites are the biggest spenders in the bars/ lounge and clubs ... an average Benin man would rather go to the local bar. Don’t forget to add authentic Nigerian dishes, plus Real Abuki Nigerian style suya ...

7. Student housing: This will require large funds for sure. Nigerian students constantly need a nice place to rent and those nice places became expensive as in Nigerian related pricing just because Nigerians and maybe Whites can afford those fine houses.

When I can think of more ... I’ll probably edit and add. Please excuse my typos, and grammatical errors as I am typing from my phone.
Also, do your RESEARCH... these are just ideas of things that I know you can do legally and can make a decent living from and multiply your investment. Do your own research and remember to activate your Hustler spirit... as a Nigerian, it’s in you so be sure to bring it out.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2020
fados4sure:

And you forget the fact that a return ticket to Sydney is well over 1 million naira with the current exchange rate

Secondly with the current scarcity of foreign currency, it may be difficuit to get Aussie dollar and don't also forget that he will rent an appartment when he get there and will also be spending on maintenance, transport, feeding & miscellaneous

Australia is not like Nigeria where you travel to and start working tomorrow. If he don't have the necessary visa, he will end up spending all his money before he start making money

He's right. Australia is expensive to live in in some ways. Rent is expensive not so much food tho. Sydney is one of the most expensive places to pay rent. I live in the state of Tasmania here in Australia but I've lived in almost all states n rent is expensive in Tassie too.
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Asour: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
CocoaOla:
I don't why we Nigerians hate their country with passion. Fair government policies, accountability, justice, Morals and values. let start from there. Please let us stay and fix this mess. vote humble intelligent energetic young people too.

Leaving Nigeria doesn't mean you hate it.

Excessive population growth rates means it's virtually impossible for the Nigerian economy to accommodate all of us comfortably.

By the way in this world (created by God) no one belongs anywhere exclusively. But of course I am in support of the legal approach to doing things.

To a large extent, staying in Nigeria (all ones life) condemns one to a certain degree of mediocrity in your pursuits. Outside God, great things are tremendously harder to do here.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by tonero230(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Try isreal bro
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Molahnelson(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Asour:

Leaving Nigeria doesn't mean you hate it.

Excessive population rates means it's virtually impossible for the Nigerian economy to accommodate all of us comfortably.

By the way In this world (created by God) No one belongs anywhere exclusively. Of course I am in support of the legal approach to doing things.

To a large extent, staying in Nigeria (all ones life) condemns one to a certain degree of mediocrity in your pursuit. Outside God, great things are tremendously harder to do here.

I believe this is the best i have read so far
Thank you, i have learn what i wanted

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Yaks02(m): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Liftkid:

Which country exactly ?

Norway too
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by justwise(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Liftkid:
I'm contemplating which country I can enter with the above budget and hustle legally. Then, bring my wife and daughter when am settled.

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. wink

Your intentions are good but don’t waste that money trying to leave Nigeria to any European country or America.

1. You will not be able to get any type of visa with that money.

2. To be able to live and work in any of those countries you either have student visa, work permit or you are on family visa.

3. If by miracle you managed to cast a spell on any embassy and get a visa .. that money will be gone within a month maximum two by the time you buy ticket, pay for hotel accommodation on arrival before getting a job.

4. As Covid-19 bits a lot of countries are struggling economically so that reduces your chances of getting a job.

5. Hold your money tightly because a lot of people commenting here and sending you pms want to get hold of it and you get no visa .

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by aumeehn: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Sunboy, are you currently in Cotonou??
Re: Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? by Mayeldah(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2020
clive2u:
life na risk, wat if he invests the money here and lose nko.

What if he travels with it and he is repatriated in a short time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? / The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.