Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

If you see this in him or her, she was raised by housemaid & cartoons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you see this in him or her, she was raised by housemaid & cartoons (1616 Views)

My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / 2-year-old Girl Allegedly Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Declining To Wear / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you see this in him or her, she was raised by housemaid & cartoons by TkhGuy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Firstly most of the parents of this era raise jobs and their offsprings are mostly raised by housemaid and cartoons on TV,

If you noticed any of this attributes in a guy or a girl there is 90 chance he or she escaped home training or he or she was abandoned for housemaid and cartoons to be raised,

1, a boy that saggs plus
B. girl that gets wet when she sees a guy that saggs could probably was left like a mango tree to grow without parental home training.

2 a boy that is constantly depending on internet phone or apps to get a date instead of offline.
B. A girl that seeks attention on social media for a date or flirt abandoning offline toasters

3. A lazy boy that always want shortcut to almost about everything escaped home training.
Same goes with girls

4. a girl that finds it abnormal to respect her older male counterparts, be him her boyfriend or not ,either lost her father before she was born or didn't have neither of the both.

5. Girl that is constantly all over her phone or internet, but don't know how to cook, and lack a take home kind of attributes is always mile distance from her mother and father.

6. A girl that feels that women is equal to a man as in gender equality crap, is possible that her Mom dehumanizes her father in her presence and so, the strong hands of fatherhood was lost in quoter of the training she deserves.

7, a boy that lacks moral justification but mostly follow public opinion is purely raised by cartoon and the parents where busy making money abandoning their responsibility to housemaid and cartoons on TV a girl that lacks moral justification is a gigantic nightmare.

8, I am always right, a girl or a guy who always feels that everything he or she does and say is the right thing and way, these breeds have issues with indispensable fact and who have issues with other peoples best approach that's a proven method to get a solution, you are definitely dealings with a breed of housemaid and cartoon raised human being.

9 if you constantly see a girl who always want to play the dominant role over a guy in a relationship date, she have little or no concrete parental home training, she will be a good trouble maker, she will rather cause chaos than allow peace to reign, and probably her mother is the man in the family she was taught to grow without regard for her father.

if you find this traits in a girl or boy your marriage with such will constantly hit rocks back and forth. Cos these breeds are thoughtless and carelessly raised...................................

1 Like

Re: If you see this in him or her, she was raised by housemaid & cartoons by kennethfranc(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: If you see this in him or her, she was raised by housemaid & cartoons by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
1 I sag cos am not wearing a belt at the moment.
2 I don't understand you.
3 we need shortcuts cos we're in Nigeria. Try doing something the right way and you'll see that you're gonna waste half your life doing it in this country
4 am not a girl but a disrespectful girl is always one
5 I don't see why anyone would own a phone and not know how to cook . What do you watch on YouTube?
6 ref.4
7 at 4 I was used to not seeing my parents. They practically ruined my childhood.
You're encouraging what you proposed to be bad.

3 Likes

Re: If you see this in him or her, she was raised by housemaid & cartoons by chatinent: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
It's not always about maids and jobs every time. Some people decided to be stupid themselves.

2 Likes

Re: If you see this in him or her, she was raised by housemaid & cartoons by BenDanor(m): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
I'm still trying to imagine how cartoons and housemaid got entangled with these characters (judging from your headline)
Re: If you see this in him or her, she was raised by housemaid & cartoons by Saynotoapc(m): 12:53am On Sep 05, 2020
TkhGuy:
Firstly most of the parents of this era raise jobs and their offsprings are mostly raised by housemaid and cartoons on TV,

If you noticed any of this attributes in a guy or a girl there is 90 chance he or she escaped home training or he or she was abandoned for housemaid and cartoons to be raised,

1, a boy that saggs plus
B. girl that gets wet when she sees a guy that saggs could probably was left like a mango tree to grow without parental home training.

2 a boy that is constantly depending on internet phone or apps to get a date instead of offline.
B. A girl that seeks attention on social media for a date or flirt abandoning offline toasters

3. A lazy boy that always want shortcut to almost about everything escaped home training.
Same goes with girls

4. a girl that finds it abnormal to respect her older male counterparts, be him her boyfriend or not ,either lost her father before she was born or didn't have neither of the both.

5. Girl that is constantly all over her phone or internet, but don't know how to cook, and lack a take home kind of attributes is always mile distance from her mother and father.

6. A girl that feels that women is equal to a man as in gender equality crap, is possible that her Mom dehumanizes her father in her presence and so, the strong hands of fatherhood was lost in quoter of the training she deserves.

7, a boy that lacks moral justification but mostly follow public opinion is purely raised by cartoon and the parents where busy making money abandoning their responsibility to housemaid and cartoons on TV a girl that lacks moral justification is a gigantic nightmare.

8, I am always right, a girl or a guy who always feels that everything he or she does and say is the right thing and way, these breeds have issues with indispensable fact and who have issues with other peoples best approach that's a proven method to get a solution, you are definitely dealings with a breed of housemaid and cartoon raised human being.

9 if you constantly see a girl who always want to play the dominant role over a guy in a relationship date, she have little or no concrete parental home training, she will be a good trouble maker, she will rather cause chaos than allow peace to reign, and probably her mother is the man in the family she was taught to grow without regard for her father.

In my opinion if you find this traits in a girl or boy your marriage with such will constantly hit rocks back and forth. Cos these breeds are thoughtless and carelessly raised..

Not withstanding the above stated, if you are above 18 in Abuja and you looking for a date, send 007 link from your what's app to 09021370448 I will add you to the group chat once I get 20m 20f as pairs, please no fake or empty dp, welcome to GAD

Bro I sag, your home training can't be compare to mine.
Never!!
Re: If you see this in him or her, she was raised by housemaid & cartoons by Superpower(m): 6:04am On Sep 05, 2020
This post is dumb

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Look? (every Girl Must Crush On Me) / Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? / A Girl Got Robbed And Nearly Lost Her Life while Leaving Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.